• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Gears of War | Even Clay Knows: “CARMINE MUST DIE”

    Gears of War | Even Clay Knows: “CARMINE MUST DIE”


    Even Clay Knows: “CARMINE MUST DIE”

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Cliff isn't against working on Gears again.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Gears 3 doesn't even need a remaster, just port it to PC and feed it straight to my face please!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Still waiting/hoping for General Karn to be playable in Gears multiplayer someday

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Am Sad

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    For everyone wondering how does the nutcracker looks without his fez

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I shouldn't even have to post (ask) that. Paid the game more than 3 times already, so now can I get my classic Skin back?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    So did the scions in gears 5 forget they had osmium dust buff ability to help out the drones?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I really miss the old art and graphics style. It was so gritty and serious, not like the fruity pebble stuff we got now. Who agrees???

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I wish my teammates would MARK as much as I do

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    We couldn't upgrade our lockers so we had to improvise

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Been waiting for a new long shot execution! This will be earnable btw, as confirmed by Octus.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    You don't need to bounce and move crazy to catch bodies

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Can we please just remove leeches from Horde?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I don't normally play Horde, just trying to grind out bounties, but my god Leeches are still as bad as they ever were. I am sure no one will be sad that they are gone. They are a terrible enemy that autistically shrieks at you, and before you can do anything, they nut on you.

    submitted by /u/CthulhuMadness
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit a good dub T-Bow on GoW4!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Gears 5 Horde Tips?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I'm a long-time gears player. Played the crap out of 1-3. Just returned and feel like I'm missing something.

    Everything is a damn bullet sponge. Headshots and weakpoints don't seem to bring anything down reasonably like the previous games.

    I like to play the Cog Gear and even with the horde perk boost of 30% in assault rifles, I'm still blowing through all my ammo to bring simple things down.

    The gameplay seems to be force a gnasher/explosives/sniper/Trishot playstyle, because to me, it feels like no other weapons brings things down reasonably. (You'd think the mulcher would be similar or on par with the Tri-shot, but it feels nowhere close).

    After about a week of play, I learned some tricks that help, but sadly everything still feels like a bullet sponge.

    -freezing Scions/Wardens and Carriers. -Sniping/embar broomak pustules -Fully charged torque bow to the centre of a bastion's shield -Bayonet/chainsaw/battery-pull Rejects

    I'm hoping there are some other tips or tricks that help, because right now, horde doesnt seem as responsive or fluid as the previous games. Is my horde experience similar to others out there?

    submitted by /u/Malachor__V
    [link] [comments]

    Am Almost Happy

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Theron Guard and Palace Guard Voice Comparison

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Girlfriend thought I was watching something questionable ...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    250 Lancer Eliminations? Do they want me to play Gridiron for the entire rest of the year?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    In a single life mode, that's a hefty amount of eliminations.

    submitted by /u/TunaCanScarcity
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn off the music that plays in multiplayer?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    They updated it to add music to multiplayer and I'm wondering if in the settings you can get rid of it without turning the music volume all the way down

    submitted by /u/Ironclad_Calves
    [link] [comments]

    Claytons Concussive Explosives Card

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Just played a couple games with this card and it's great. Unlock at level 11. 1.5 second stun on enemies hit with explosives. This card literally cheeses bosses. Krestel attack helicopter was stun locked over and over again using torque bow. Not sure if it was meant to be so effective, but by far the best card I've used with Clayton.

    submitted by /u/Danklord-Tezzy
    [link] [comments]

    ._.XD

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    What happened to Gears 5?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I know I'm extremely late to the party. Gears hasn't been on my radar since Judgement. That game made me sick to my stomach. Why is this game failing? I know the launch was rough and there are clear issues with the store and the ranked system, but I've had some decent nostalgic fun at least playing with the Gnasher again.

    The only real main issue I've had (just started playing like 2-3 days ago) is the fact that I load into games that have already started, like it's COD. Am I not remembering Gears 1-3 correctly and has that been a thing for a while? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Slurss
    [link] [comments]

    It's bad enough that I'm lagging for the entirety of the game, but now I have to deal with this bug again? I'm really losing my patience TC, I want to play and earn the content in OP3 but I can't even get my progress from any of the matches today. PLEASE DO SOMETHING TC!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Raven didn't fly for us

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment