• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 27 Jan 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 27 Jan 2020


    Weekly What’s Up - 27 Jan 2020

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (January 28, 2020)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hammer Of Dawn is online

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Guess I’ll kill myself

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Step.2 is now happening and 3 aswell please be good

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    How about we don’t allow guests in ranked anymore?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    I Generally Enjoy Gears of war 5

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Sure it has its problems as many games these days do but it's certainly a game i tend to play whenever i'm bored or need to play some good MP amidst the great co-op and story games being released. Horde is great- Though I wish they improved the core formula, Escape is certainly ramping up! I enjoy a lot more maps now when I wasn't really too interested in them before. Also FFA is great, Wish it came to ranked

    submitted by /u/Jocthearies
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4 loot boxes were better than Gears 5's way of getting characters.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    I could get any new character I wanted in 4 just by playing pvp, I think the only character I ever missed when playing was mechanic baird. In 5 I can't get any of these classic characters because there's no way I'm going to sit and play escape or horde for hours. Absolutely have 0 enjoyment playing these pve modes except when I was a kid back during 2 before I really understood pvp.

    submitted by /u/FiveAccountsDeep
    [link] [comments]

    Rockstar Energy Codes

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Don't know if these work anymore but whatever, one of them has already been used by me but I'm not sure which. Please only use 2 so other people can get a week of XBL.

    According to sub rules I can't just post the codes, here's your hint: X-9-N-X-K-6-4-3-6-R-K

    (underscores need to be replaced)

    VXL8_7T6J42

    NFLJ3C97X_76

    67_T9RPNJHKC

    C96VTR_KHH6P

    TJP_JT9T627H

    9CCPXPRN_2VT

    2PXP4_CCT7H3

    T6X2JP6T3XP_

    P_H6JX33V66T

    4PX9FC_XFL4X

    PK_K4PH3JLFC

    To apply these codes go to https://gears.rockstarenergy.com

    submitted by /u/LURCHiiiO
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t properly played a gears game since gow3

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    And I just decided to get gears 5 and Jesus is everything overwhelming haha it's like I'm playing a completely new game

    submitted by /u/dsm_lux
    [link] [comments]

    Have actually played a lot this season. Pretty pumped to see that I’m completing full sets of medals. Then I look at what I unlocked....

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Ice Kait. Missing digit is the last letter of the alphabet.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    The new FFA Golden Gun mode is one of the best Gears Modes of All Time

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Anyone else think they really knocked it out of the park with this version? First of all the FFA maps work perfectly for this (works even better than normal FFA in some regards as without power weapon spawns and everyone starting with the same powerful weapon, anywhere on these maps are now just as viable not just camping around power weapon spawns) this gives everyone a fair chance no matter where they spawn. On top of that the sheer hecticness of one tap golden gunshots hitting everywhere as players try to land their shots in FFA madness is just too fun and the sledgehammer noise when finally landing a kill and the gib that follows with it is so satisfying. Keep this mode in a special playlist or bring it back again, will be sad to see this one go some of the most fun I've had in Gears!

    Edit: For trolls saying "lmao game mode is aids" with no other explanation adds nothing of value to the discussion. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own preference when it comes to the many game modes in Gears - I don't like every mode offered - but that doesn't mean the construction of the mode is bad, so unless you have any real constructive criticism about the mode go troll someone elses thread.

    submitted by /u/Bronbin
    [link] [comments]

    The Quint - TDM on Bunker

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Has anyone else gotten this?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Sometimes you just gotta go against all odds, dont stop til you drop!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Anyone Know A Fix For This

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Long shot with hip-fired boltok

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    7d Game time and 7d game pass

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    I have one of each code from the rockstar contest if someone is in actual need please reach out so i can PM

    submitted by /u/JS0T
    [link] [comments]

    It was a long road for matches but I manage to just unlock the Golden Gun

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    A Frustrating Accessibility Issue With TOD

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    As a gamer without sight, knowing how many stars you have in TOD in your current rank isn't currently possible. Currently almost at the end of general and I want to know how hard I have to work for it in terms of how many stars I need and how many stars the medals/objectives are worth to account for it. Hopefully this can be added in the next TU, but really still enjoying Horde even if accessibility options don't allow me to play anything higher than beginner or most other modes either at present.

    submitted by /u/SightlessKombat
    [link] [comments]

    TC Has Ruined Gears 5

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    The title pretty much says it all. I have had it with this game. I am so annoyed with this game I feel it is pointless to address anything to the Devs. I have provided several videos of bugs / glitches that have been present since day 1 and still is present..

    TC has been ignoring this and somehow breaking the game even more after they attempt to make a patch to fix a bug. It's odd how they have the time to Nerf horde Characters or make sure the store is up and running releasing new content for the store however, They just don't have the time to fix the broken game.

    Another thing that annoys me is the "I made it all my by self achievement" this achievement is seems to be locked currently without the option to obtain it. The servers are such shit and whenever you create a map and try to play it before publishing it the check mark never gets checked... Thus, you cannot publish it to unlocked the achievement.

    TC was correct about them taking big chances with some of the improvements they were making to Gears and they were not joking.. Their changes are shit and this is a fucking call of duty game now with a gears skin. I really fucking hate how this Gears turned out and I am very disappointed

    I feel bad for whoever bought this game and I am curious how the Fuck this game got an award.

    Gears 5 is still in beta guys.

    submitted by /u/ItsBubbaLips
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a mod or a glitch or a feature? "Wave 51"

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    When Hipfire is on point ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:17 PM PST

    The gnasher has TOO much gib range!?!?!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Simple as that. I currently believe that the gnasher has just WAY too much gib range to it. I played gears 4 mp and got to diamond rank. A lot of weapons were still viable since the gnasher gib range was way less. I like gears 5 movement a lot more, but I hate how much I can get out of my gnasher in pretty much any situation. I think the gnasher gib range should be reduced in order to allow more strategies and weapons to be viable. Do you agree? Disagree? Why or why not?

    submitted by /u/YoungBooger
    [link] [comments]

    It's cool when you pull off Golden Gun longshots

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:14 PM PST

    The aftermath of a Matriach running through your base on Icebound...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment