• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (January 29, 2020)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (January 29, 2020)


    Daily Discussion (January 29, 2020)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Shut the fuck up fahz

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Escape intro scene where the character gets eaten. Why is the audio so loud?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Every time i play escape the intro scene audio is loud. Anyone else notice that?

    submitted by /u/CrAziSkilzZ
    [link] [comments]

    One of my horde clips from gow4

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    An option to turn off the in game announcers.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:32 PM PST

    An option to turn off the announcers would be great. I'm tired of hearing them after every round in 2v2s and just hearing them in general.

    submitted by /u/Illminded22
    [link] [comments]

    Making leveling up easier or using lower level character useable

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Would u consider making it some sort of universal cards to use across all characters, so that its possible to do decent difficulty hives on new characters rather than grinding the surge or doing beginner for ages, I've always felt the escape experience should be a close 50/50 between cards and skills rather than what I feel a 20/70 favouring cards and 10 on a good spawn

    submitted by /u/Elixirjd
    [link] [comments]

    escape cards chances/rarity

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Are they gonna the card progression system in this game make any sense ? This is now my 2nd character reaching max level on my gold card with my purples only level 4 but I have 1 blue card only level 3 (rest level 4) and other characters I have all level 4 ... like hows this even possible... not to mention on both characters my purple score boost is the lowest off all purples like WHY? it doesnt make any sense! One character I've ranked up completely grinding and another naturally through doing hives. Its beyond a joke can yous do some thing with these spare cards to can allow you to trade like 2 greens into a blue 3 blues into a purple etc etc or I can trade 5 blues for 1 other blue I can pick or random or at the very least allow us to pick one any card after a master finish. What ever %'s you have going on here are just wrong this isn't grinding or fun, it's simply stupid at this point. I cant see an excuse for my trade up plan for spare cards, if you decided to add extra levels to cards then it gives people the chance to choose to upgrade cards now rather waiting til operation ?next 6 months? next year ?

    submitted by /u/Elixirjd
    [link] [comments]

    The timing of the hammer made the scen way cooler then it was

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Jack is Not Fixed, Lizzie is Broken Though. Come On TC.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Big fan of this game mode

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Haven’t been able to play Horde in almost a week.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Everyone complains about the Lizzie glitch ruining matches, but I haven't been able to get into a game to see Lizzie crash it. I go to customs and search for Master Horde games. I see a match that's in the lobby with 4/5 players. I join. "Not enough room in the lobby" Okay. I guess I don't know what 4+1 equals. I go to join another match that's 3/5 and get "Match no longer exists" but when I refresh the lobby browser it's still there. Alright, fine, I'll host my own lobby! "Error, can't create lobby". Well I'll try another lobby... this one has 1/5... "You have been disconnected from the Gears Of War services. Go to Support.GearsOfWar.com and search for 0x000011db". And when I search 0x000011db on the support page... I get a message that says that error code doesn't exist.

    I just want to finish the last 2 Master maps I have left on Horde, is that too much to ask?

    submitted by /u/Chief_RedButt
    [link] [comments]

    The Locusts are coming, prepare yourselves...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    How do you unlock insane mode for Horde and escape?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:02 AM PST

    How do you unlock insane and masters on private?

    submitted by /u/CrAziSkilzZ
    [link] [comments]

    I am sick and tired of running into stacks in Ranked

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Why am I consistently running into the same stack when I'm playing solo or in a 2 stack? It's gotten to the point where I will just quit playing Ranked KOTH once I run into any of these stacks cause there's no point in playing those matches. Either make a solo queue or at least make me lose less points for this.

    Worst thing is I'll run into an Onyx/Dia stack whilst having multiple silvers on my team. I'm Diamond 2, why am I even matching with these players?

    submitted by /u/Fugalism
    [link] [comments]

    The most luckiest shot I'll ever make

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Why has it come to this!?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    To play ranked koth with some friends the only way to find games that don't require 30+ minutes of searching and then have it dissolve 70% of the time anyway is to have someone from NA West be the host of the squad and search for us. Why is it that we can't choose what servers to search for and what ones to prioritize. The games we eventually get into are majority NA anyway with a few Japan server's here and there, I get 210 ping and the rest of my mates have 180+, not one game out of maybe 75 games we've played have we had an NA player (on NA server) MVP for our team so I really don't want to hear the excuse of laggy players would cause the team to lose. Also, sometimes we somehow manage to have the host in these lobbies and now 50% of the lobby leave because they don't want to play one game on high ping while 90% of the games we play are on said ping.

    So all I ask from TC is to put out an official statement declaring ranked in Australia is never going to be a thing so we aren't sitting here with even a little bit of hope that they might actually care for the region, because even if they managed to have a working server here there isn't enough people to populate it anyway. Or give us a means to find games outside of our region in a timely manor. There are a few of us that despite playing on 180+ ping they still enjoy it because they are at least getting to play the game to some capacity.

    submitted by /u/MyBlueHands
    [link] [comments]

    Given option to leave when someone quits

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    If I take this option will I get penalised

    submitted by /u/GnarlyInfant
    [link] [comments]

    It's everyday with this shit... #FixGears5

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Help with free for all

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I played 2 games and got 1 kill

    I am level 6 btw

    What could I do to improve?

    submitted by /u/listersvindaloo
    [link] [comments]

    The only way you have skills in Gears is by how low your ping is. My opinion.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Was playing a ranked Koth match agaisnt a clan just a few minutes ago and had 40 ping and ended up getting MVP with a 2-0 win with 60+ elimination. Then my next match i ended up playing agaisnt the same team as last match and my ping became 74. I ended up losing 2-0 getting destroyed and 2/3rd of my hits were not hitting even though my shots were spot on. You seriously need the lowest ping in match if you want to be good especially in ranked.

    submitted by /u/CrAziSkilzZ
    [link] [comments]

    Del can’t take it anymore...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Gears of War UE servers down for 24+ hours

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Doesn't seem like Epic Games are aware of this, probably because of the limited playerbase of that game (best gears btw you guys just forgot about its awesomeness =P).

    But nobody is able to join a GOW UE multiplayer game for at least one day. Normally there are plenty of games rolling on don't know what is going on.

    Any news on this?

    submitted by /u/St0rD
    [link] [comments]

    So shooting without aiming is better?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Proof that the boom needs work

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Dear TC, broken fabricator is broken :( plz hlp. tnx.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment