• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (January 27, 2020)

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (January 27, 2020)


    Meme Mondays (January 27, 2020)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 reward System is by far the worst reward system i seen on a xbox shooter game.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Grinding tour of duty and can unlock Deebee soon but wait now i got to unlock deebee or pay 5$ in order to get the tour of duty reward. How scummy is coalition? Enjoy the awful sales in Gears 6.

    submitted by /u/CrAziSkilzZ
    [link] [comments]

    This is pretty neat

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    (SPOILERS) I just finished Judgement's campaign...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    With how everyone talked about it, I was expecting "oh this is Gears ODST, and I love Halo 3 ODST but some people hate it. Ill probably enjoy this".

    It still has the addictive gameplay of gears, but it felt like a psp or mobile game. The missions were tiny and extremely easy. Cutscenes were short and only served as segues into the next segments. The campaign had horde-like missions as filler.

    It sucked. It lacked the scope, the weight, and the setpieces of other Gears games. The characters never bantered, and nothing emotional or intense happened.

    It honestly felt like a mobile counterpart to another gears game, like Resident Evil Revelations or something. It had that FEEL. Yknow how you can feel if a game was originally intended for VR? Or feel if a game was originally a psp/3ds game, despite being on console? It was like that.

    It was fun, like the Halo series, even the worst entries are still fun. But this is the worst campaign. None of the characters were memorable, the story is a bit nonsensical, and it breaks lore with the enemies and weapons that appear.

    submitted by /u/Forhaver
    [link] [comments]

    TC has finally done the impossible...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I'm at a loss of words at this point.

    I really couldn't imagine myself ever not wanting to play gears but that day come for me. I absolutely 100% have no drive or ambition to play a single round of anything in this game. Everything feels off (especially after this new update); shotguns, roadie running, wall bouncing, PROGRESSION. I built a freaking gaming pc to play gears and I feel numb. It feels like every aspect of this game is phoned in and not even a shadow of its former self.

    I'm not trying to hate on this game strictly because its 98% of whats on this sub, I'm just SHOCKED that I no longer have any desire to play the latest entry of my favorite multiplayer franchise.

    Gears 5 is to Gears like Indiana Jones 4 was to Indiana Jones. The Season 8 of GOT if you will.

    submitted by /u/Van_Inhale
    [link] [comments]

    The famous drop "head" shot. You got it?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    What's the deal with smoke Grenade always becoming your default choice after every game?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I pick flash bang and every time i finish a match i got to go back to put flash bang as my choice. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/CrAziSkilzZ
    [link] [comments]

    Why play a game that punishes you for playing obj.??

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    This ranked system currently punishes you for playing the objective in koth. 30 points for capping a objective and 10 for breaking objectives is wayyy too. Consistently I'm losing points after wins. Had an actually fun 3 round sweaty game that ended in a W 180-179, only to lose close to 200 points. How rewarding of a system

    submitted by /u/johnwilxboof
    [link] [comments]

    My team won with me finishing 1st on my teams leaderboard and the opposing team being favored, and somehow I still lose points.... TC please fix this i’ve been at Onyx 3 for too long

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Someone come play gears with me

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Ranked tdm, koh, escalation, anything tbh. Xbox one u.s pm me for gt

    submitted by /u/WiscoPackerFan420
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite gears campaign from 1 being your most favorite and 6 being your least favorite? (Including Judgment)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:18 AM PST

    For me it would have to be.. 1: gears of war 3 2: gears of war 4 3: gears of war 5 4: gears of war 1 5: gears of war 2 6: gears of war judgment

    submitted by /u/yayyfun
    [link] [comments]

    How do people enjoy Escape? Like i'm on beginner and seriously struggle trying to finish the chapter. HELP!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:08 PM PST

    What's the best cog to use and best method to grind these chapters out?

    submitted by /u/CrAziSkilzZ
    [link] [comments]

    I carried my team to the a W

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Do kills in campaign count towards the Eliminations medal?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Some more sniping clips

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Silverback game crash?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Every time I use Lizzie's ultimate in the new map, The Line, the game crashes. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Corgi_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Am I the only one who watched the kill cam to see how cool I look?

    submitted by /u/ishinater
    [link] [comments]

    Horde

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Need some people for horde on insane I'm jack please

    submitted by /u/kyuwaii
    [link] [comments]

    Controller or keyboard?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Console players, just curious if most of y'all are using Xbox controllers or a keyboard and mouse setup? I'm going to test the keyboard and mouse setup soon. Also wondering if people's movement in this game is so good b/c most are on key/mouse. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LP188
    [link] [comments]

    Saddest moments ranked

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Ranking from Saddest to least some deaths or moments might be paired In the same number are cause they almost resonate the same feeling

    1.Doms Sacrifice/Maria being killed by Dom

    2.Marcus' Dad

    3.Benjamins death

    1. Tai and Kaits Mom

    5.Minh

    6.Paduk

    What do you think is the list good or could it be changed up a little more?

    submitted by /u/Chinfu1189
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to farm damage for ToD?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    What's the best way to farm 15,000,000 damage for the ToD medal? I fell off the game for a bit and am only at 5/15 mil, but I'd really like classic Baird. I know there was a glitch to do this but it looks like it was recently patched.

    Are there any consistent and/or quick methods of doing this?

    submitted by /u/Collineus
    [link] [comments]

    “We HaVe HiM NoW” funny how you think that

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    All I want to do is play a game of Horde.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I understand it's a huge commitment of time and having 5 strangers able to sit down for 1+ hours and work together is not realistic.

    It seems like every other game I go into someone leaves on wave 1. 90% of the the time by wave 10 at least 2 or more people have left.

    Not having ANY penalty for leaving is a mistake. Any time I want to play a game of horde I spend the majority of my time just finding a team that wont quit out in the beginning.

    submitted by /u/KindOrHonest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment