• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Gears of War | Omen Inprovements

    Gears of War | Omen Inprovements


    Omen Inprovements

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Daily Discussion (January 10, 2020)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:06 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The gears of war cake my girlfriend made for me.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Berserker Cutscene

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:42 PM PST

    4 new characters every 12 weeks

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Is this really the system they're going for? Not to mention all the challenges to complete when the totems actually become available.

    It just seems like an awful system that benefits no one. It's going to take 3 years before we get skins like Kim and Anthony Carmine available.

    Are there any upsides to this unlock system that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/TheLongNightKing
    [link] [comments]

    Worst way to end a tie game

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Good to know, I was about to ask!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I know I'm not the only one who's missing these bad boys. Both these models are in 5 too, so I imagine it'd be really easy to bring them back, maybe in Operation 3?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    This is by far the best death animation.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Times have changed for the better or the worse but I still hope for the better

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:31 AM PST

    You love to see it

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Anyone find it weird both of Microsoft's biggest franchises followed the same path.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:33 AM PST

    I am not sure how much influence MS has on both Halo and Gears, however i do recall Halo 5's campaign being butchered due to the Cortana AI voice. However, if you look at both games they have followed the same path. Perhaps both games just over stayed their welcome?

    Halo 1,2 and 3 are looked upon as the classics. Gears 1,2,3 are looked upon as the classics.

    Halo 4 and Gears 4 were picked up by a new studio who actually gave us remasters first (CE and UE). 4 for both games was seen as a change of direction, artstyle and perceived as average at best.

    Halo 5 is very underwhelming like Gears 5 and both games have a bad MTX system (Store and REQ points). Not to mention MP was changed completely for both games.

    Nowi i am not saying any of it is Microsofts fault but it is interesting.

    submitted by /u/OnyxJuvie
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked tier points blows my mind. It’s 2020 and we still cannot get a fix with this and the gnasher. In all seriousness, I thought I did better in round 1 than 2. Cannot get over how ridiculous this franchise has become.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    They should make a fun juggernaut-style game mode

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Like Juggernaut from the olden Halo days. 1 player has a lot of extra health and maybe a slight speed boost, and they carry around the mace breaker, everybody else has to fight them. Whoever gets the kill turns into the juggernaut

    I got this idea cause I was in a custom ffa the other day and there were like 3 of us trying to kill 1 kid who had a macer break

    submitted by /u/ClusC
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain this? Do I just suck??

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Blast every last one of ‘um

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Interesting detail - Bastions will try to kill you by blowing themselves up once you killed all of their allies

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Gears 5 matchmaking is unsurprisingly worse than other games out right now.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Every match since I've bought the game, the teams are: A) filled with bots aside from me and 1-3 other people in the match B) FILLED WITH BOTS INSTEAD OF ACTUAL PLAYERS C) filled with players who are either faarr below my skill level or far ABOVE my skill level

    fix the game while I go get a refund for it, thanks.

    submitted by /u/kaifry
    [link] [comments]

    i'm tired of playing ranked 3vs5 and i can't leave i will get banned. GG TC!!!!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    And how about you all?

    submitted by /u/Marcipans
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best PvP playlist for casual learners

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:05 PM PST

    If I play quick play I get armored teammates against gods. If I play ranked; I get hate mail, why are you playing ranked? I really enjoy the game but I'm trying to get better at it. I don't find it useful going against armored enemies or god enemies. Is there a middle ground?

    submitted by /u/JupiterDelta
    [link] [comments]

    Footage of TC attempting Gears 5 development

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Gears 5 Featured in Evanescence New Music Video “The Chain” - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    ⚙️5️⃣Gears 5 | Rush Tactics 101

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Broken Co-op Campaign

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    This is a joke. I'm trying to complete the campaign on insane with a friend and it is still so buggy. Achievements not unlocking and the game will just send me to the main menu every now and then after one of us dies. This is so infuriating.

    submitted by /u/joshuaaa30
    [link] [comments]

    BAHAHAHAHA fffffffffff

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    You love to see it...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment