• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 10–January 17, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 10–January 17, 2020


    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 10–January 17, 2020

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gnasher that i bought from etsy, put together and painted by me to match my Gears 5 Lancer. (I'm no artist, i know).

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:24 AM PST

    u/OctusTC - This NEEDS to be one of the fixes in TU4. No exceptions. I was MVP in this game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Every ranked game.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    This my favorite shot to pull off, it's very satisfying.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Is this even possible? Not once have i ever seen Reclaimed in a versus match in any mode

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Saving the round. Featuring the permanent flashbang bug.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    What in the hell is wrong with the matchmaking?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Lobby's dissolve, boots a player from squad, 5 min queues. This is east coast at peak hours. Horrible

    Every fucking queue: "Evaluating potential opponents - Comparing skill ratings - Evaluating match quality - expanding player pool...."This game is in no position to pass up on potential teams. The playerbase is already dead

    submitted by /u/crooksmcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Its been more than 4 months since release. Please fix the Stuck Skiff glitch.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    That Bug has been present since release and if you are unlucky like I am your checkpoint mess up and you are stuck with a stuck skiff regardless. I have no way to progress on Act 3 without restarting on a new save losing components and forcing me to do the airport and the cosmodrone AGAIN all because the skiff is stuck after blowing up the bridge

    submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Gears 5 on Steam

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Issue with Gears 5 on Steam

    Alright so this started yesterday. I started the game up and got past the menu screen only to be unable to connect to the gears service, wasn't able to play versus or even complete daily challenges. Only thing I was able to do is play campaign. Today, I tried again only to be met with the same thing, so I tried back out to the menu and changing profiles to see if it was just an issue with my xbox profile or something. Anytime I tried pressing C on the keyboard, even X on controller to change profiles, nothing at all would happen. So, I tried getting back into the game and I seem to be completely locked out. Anytime I try to press Enter on keyboard to play, or A on controller to play, I'm met with this error message, "failed to sign in to an xbox live profile". So, at this point, i'm literally locked out of the game. The only thing I can do is press enter to get this error message or just quit the game. Does anyone have any semblance of an idea of what could possibly be wrong? I have completely hit a wall and I have no idea what to do. I paid $80 for this game only to be completely unable to play for who knows what reason. Unbelievably frustrating as I even sent a ticket to support, only to receive an email that says that the average response time for support is "20 days". Really trying to figure out if this is some kind of joke or something.

    https://preview.redd.it/1lsfkxrtb4a41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=578b9c83c1d2ad02208539e74d5e4346cc9d8cdd

    submitted by /u/cold-rain
    [link] [comments]

    This my bridge now!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Versus dailies are shit

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    If I wanted to play a good third person shooter I wouldn't be playing Gears 5, why can't dailies be customized to your game play preference. There is a reason why the Versus scene is dying and it has to do with versus being terrible. Horde and Escape are my preference but every challenge today is Arcade related and I hate arcade.

    submitted by /u/PrinceOpFaggotIsHe
    [link] [comments]

    If this isn't proof how broken the shotgun is, I don't know what is.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I don't get this ranking system

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    What the gears community needs rn

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:32 PM PST

    A remaster of gow ultimate edition, or even 3 tbh.

    submitted by /u/ifckwitwakeisland
    [link] [comments]

    GOW2

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Anybody playing anymore?

    submitted by /u/Mando1990
    [link] [comments]

    Can some one tell me why and how one can go in negative damage in horde mode

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Why is the Escape player base so inconsistent?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    The last 10 matches have been either we die immediately and they quit or we somehow go flawlessly like SAS operators with no in-between

    submitted by /u/DuskDudeMan
    [link] [comments]

    Tester video more to come. Gnarsher purists, tell me what you think.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Ranked Week 4 Rewards - 0 Skill Points?!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Permanent flashbang glitch...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    When the fuck will this be fixed? One of the worst bugs ive ever seen in a game and its been months.. useless company.

    submitted by /u/JJCUE
    [link] [comments]

    Leavers in almost every game I play

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Imagine if any other ranked game had this problem. It would be fixed instantly.

    If they leave a game just give them a lengthy ban.

    submitted by /u/jmbry
    [link] [comments]

    Is my game bugged or are Allfathers Arena and some maps just not available?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:17 PM PST

    I recently got Gears 5 after the launch of season 2 with my Xbox and Game Pass. Been loving it. Not the best game, but the campaign was pretty cool (aside from that ending! Throw the knife at her face!) and I've been playing Quickplay because I absolutely hate Arcade. But I can only find a few maps. Training grounds, Asylum, and District (not sure about that one). Is my game bugged or is it just the current maps?

    submitted by /u/SecondRealitySims
    [link] [comments]

    How the first grub hole would really go down

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I'm now lvl 50 thanks for the advice

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment