• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (December 30, 2019)

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (December 30, 2019)


    Meme Mondays (December 30, 2019)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's all about teamwork

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Break Dancing Drone

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    Got the gears 5 controller

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Stop auto aim 2020!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:00 PM PST

    When two universes cross path's. GOW vs HALO

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    I just did a Gears 5 survey from Xbox Research

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    The majority of questions were about Social Quickplay, Arcade and Game Pass. It's starting to seem like Microsoft is only concerned with getting new casual players to play Gears. They don't seem to care about ranked and their loyal Gears fan base. I'm sure I'm not the only one who did the survey so to the other people who did take it. What's your opinion of the overall survey?

    submitted by /u/67camaroooo
    [link] [comments]

    My krampus skin disappeared.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:57 PM PST

    See title, pretty upset about it. It doesn't show up in the customize tab whatsoever, it's like it doesn't exist anymore. How do I get it back?

    submitted by /u/ThrashingJ
    [link] [comments]

    Custom VS games should count for daily challenges

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    I have played through 30 games without leaving and didn't get a single asylum today. Versus mode is awful but its 6 stars and I need that because I am not braindead enough to pay money for rerolls.

    submitted by /u/PrinceOpFaggotIsHe
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my audio so bad compared to others?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:52 PM PST

    I play with a pair of turtle Beach headphones and it seems like EVERYONE can hear footsteps so much clearer than I can. I can be a mile away, they hear my footsteps. They can have 5 teammates joined at the hip all firing Lancers at the same exact time and they'll hear me if I'm coming behind them. Yet, somehow, if im as quiet as a mouse I can't hear shit. I'm listening yet I just don't hear the footsteps most of the time even if they're 2 meters away from me. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there some audio setup that helps me be a master soundwhore?

    submitted by /u/cmarq07
    [link] [comments]

    Why? Just... Why?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    FINALLY hit Masters. Way more difficult in this Operation.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Getting stats towards characters without totems?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    I'm getting progress on unlocking characters but I don't have any of the totems equipped, is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/patdeeznutz
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay enabled or disabled?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:11 AM PST

    Tittle.

    1. Have you disabled the crossplay feature?
    2. Are you on PC or xbox?
    3. Why have you disabled it?
    submitted by /u/ksthimiii
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnectes from game in local Coop splitscreen [GOW5-PC]

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    When it disconnectes second controller it is switched with keyboard. Can't go back to two controllers. I always have to restart the game but any time second controller disconnectes both controllers are steering one character and other goes to keyboard. Also there are some network issues signs in lobby for local coop when we get back to it. Anyone had similar issue?

    submitted by /u/iFeel
    [link] [comments]

    Being unsure of my shots on 5, I’ll stick to 4 for things like this.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:57 AM PST

    You’ve got the be kidding me. This is ridiculous. I did earn 3000 points back the next match.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    When the stars align...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:39 AM PST

    What was the quality of the Pariah Main battle tank during the Pendulum wars.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:20 PM PST

    If you had to compare the pariah to A tank we have today what would you compare it to in terms of quality.

    submitted by /u/happiercheese46
    [link] [comments]

    KOTH removed from social playlist?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Title. Can't seem to find any KOTH matches on the social playlist. I have to get 1 ring capture for my daily objective and I don't think it works against bots nor do I want to jump on ranked solo and be forced to play an entire match.

    submitted by /u/strider606
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I stuck in silver ?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    I perform the same way I did last season at Onyx 1. This time I'm partnered with masters KOTH all the time and I get absolutely fucked. The game thinks I'm shit and knocks off 2000 points from my hard earned 11k that took forever to get to. I have ppl on my team lancering close range that aren't even re up 1.

    Imma just play horde insane and try to do masters once I'm levelled up my Baird.

    submitted by /u/GnarlyInfant
    [link] [comments]

    Is bleeding from fences patched (playing as Baird)?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:03 PM PST

    I just watched a video from 2 weeks back where someone is saying that there is a glitch that barricades are causing bleed if you have one card equipped as Baird. Do you know if it is still working or was it already patched?

    submitted by /u/djgromo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment