• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (December 31, 2019)

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (December 31, 2019)


    You know what really grinds my Gears... (December 31, 2019)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Helped out a fellow gear beat the gauntlet on master was not expecting this. I wont forget this.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Thank you Xbox Canada!!!!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    High Quality virgin Terminator vs chad Deebee

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Quickest way to end a Guardian Game

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    I'll never understand people's obsession with moving this much

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:17 AM PST

    Who wants french toast?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Gonna Make so Much Progress Today!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Even satan hates them

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    One of the saddest things a Gears player can experience

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    One of the open world sections should have had a massive war between COG and Swarm

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:13 AM PST

    I was riding the skiff in Vasgar in Act 3 and was thinking how cool it would be if a massive war was to take place within this empty wasteland with dozens of swarm popping from underground and Ravens dropping in COG soldiers to help Delta squad. Seems like a missed opportunity to do something interesting with the open world.

    submitted by /u/DaxiTriver
    [link] [comments]

    FACT: They remove the maps you need, when you have a challenge

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    I have concluded that when you get a challenge, like "win a versus match on Dam", they remove that map from rotation. I have been playing for 6 hours, and have not gotten (even the option to vote for it) dam. Every other map though. Crazy /s

    Edit: Added /s for those who need it

    submitted by /u/disapparate276
    [link] [comments]

    i really didnt expect hitting this last year

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Just finished the campaign...(no spoilers)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    I know I'm late to the party, but I was just finally able to finish the game. Played some when it first came out and then life got crazy and I put it down. Picked it up at the beginning of my Christmas break and just finished it.

    I barely read any reviews or knew anything about how the ending plays out so I had no idea what I was in for. I was incredibly shocked, and moved. THE decision gutted me in a way I don't remember happening in a long time.

    Bravo to the creators and devs. I can't wait for the next release.

    submitted by /u/UKFan643
    [link] [comments]

    So, TC ruin the Gnasher on all platforms and then go on holiday.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Of course they need a holiday. It's the holiday season. However, the timing of a such a bug could not have been any more TC could it. These guys are 1 step forward and 2 steps back every single time they put out a patch.

    Not to mention the broken ranking system that's been around since LAUNCH FFS!

    submitted by /u/GnarlyInfant
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot today is meme Monday

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Why do FFA lobbies just die out and never refill?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:16 AM PST

    I get into a game thats full, and the next game there's 10 people, alright cool we'll fill those spots after some time (they never get filled), next game there's 5 people left and we're playing a 5 man FFA on these big maps. By the next game you can just play a 1v1 with the only other person in the game. I'm forced to find a new lobby after every 1 or 2 games just to get a full game again instead of it being refilled like how any other game does it.

    Has no one else noticed this? This happens in quick play as well. It makes the game feel more dead than it already is.

    submitted by /u/YoVari
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Horde Engineer fails

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:03 AM PST

    So I've been playing Gears 5 for about 2 weeks now and I've seen some serious fortification fails. Here's my favourite to date, as the waves went on they continued to litter the map with level 1 barriers 😂

    Can anyone top this?

    Photo

    submitted by /u/Antbirch90
    [link] [comments]

    you just hate to see it

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Would you recommend Gears 5 to others?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    I wanted to recommend it but then I remembered that not much has changed since it released. Also it kinda dawned on me the other day that all the new characters they've added to fix the lack thereof are all grinds trying to encourage you to spend money after buying the game for $30-$80. Feels like with the new characters it's priced more as a fee to play game, opinions?

    submitted by /u/DuskDudeMan
    [link] [comments]

    The PC FFA Experience

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    Gears 5 PC - min fps stopped working, changing resolution disables gsync

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Hadn't played gears 5 in quite a while. Decided to finish the campaign. The graphics settings for min fps longer works. I have the min set to 90, but it drops below 90 anyways. I'm assuming the max fps option doesn't work either. I tried lowering the game resolution to bring up my min fps, but when I lower resolution gsync disables. I know this because my monitor has a built in refresh rate counter, and if I change resolution the counter is fixed at 144, but the in-game stats show lower frame rates. If I set my resolution back to 1080p, gsync starts working again and the display refresh counter fluctuates up and down to match the in-game fps.

    Have any of you seen these issues? The dynamic resolution by setting a minimum fps was a really nice feature. I'm going to have to lower a lot of graphics options to keep things stable, since changing resolution in-game is now broken for me as well. Game was flawless when I originally bought it.

    submitted by /u/zunderholz
    [link] [comments]

    My results for winning a 1v2 gnasher game. Is this normal?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    How Gears 5 should have Ended (sry 4 bad quality)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    I hope we get Young Marcus and Dom...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    Two of the coolest skins available in Gears of War Judgement, locked behind pre-orders. Honestly, the need to be included in Gears 5. We do need Dom though, maybe Operation 6?

    submitted by /u/EliteZephyr29
    [link] [comments]

    Run into a very interesting game breaking glitch with leeches.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    In Act 4: Homefront, right before you get to the tomb of the unknown, after the flocks cutscene, 2-3 "player" leeches appear and if the die it counts as a teammate dying and fails you. They have low as hell hp and are self destructive. Can't find a work around to this yet. Anybody seen this before?

    submitted by /u/uprex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment