• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (November 12, 2019)

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (November 12, 2019)


    You know what really grinds my Gears... (November 12, 2019)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PST

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I think GOW is where the meme actually originated from.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Boost days should only be active when you play. If you can’t play during the week it’s unfair to deduct those days.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    Original caption was about gaming keyboards, but that gave me an idea

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:59 AM PST

    The J in "JD" Stands for Joaquin

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:32 PM PST

    360 Chainsaw

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I love when I can find a nice crease behind enemy lines

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    Game wouldn’t let me over the wall...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    No one:.... My character in the MVP screen:

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:51 AM PST

    Therapist:Power Ranger Kantus isn't real, he can't hurt you. Power Ranger Kantus:

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:38 PM PST

    This, this right here is part of why I despise the current store system.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    I have 3 Chips Ahoy codes for Gears Of War 5 available!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:49 PM PST

    *Sad robot noises*

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    What if instead of locking away all of the Operation's content when it ends they just doubled the Star count

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    This way people don't lose access to content and have more things to progress towards at the same time. It's also a lot less punishing to new players who jump in after an Operation is done while also rewarding playing early instead of waiting for all Operations to release.

    Artificially created exclusivity to increase perceived value doesn't respect people's time limitations and just ends up stressing you out so you feel bad about not playing enough

    submitted by /u/Fawz
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Monday

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:26 AM PST

    How many people have given up with 5? At least for now?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    The last time I played was a couple of days before Halloween. I was planning to play 13 of the Halloween game mode so I could get the skin but I only did 9 because I just couldn't be bothered with it.

    I completed the Tour of Duty at least a month ago, but the rewards for each page of the challenges aren't really worth the grind to get them. I have winter Kait and the unarmoured Swarm guys and that's all I plan to get from this tour.

    The game feels like it's built on a grind, instead of fun. Some characters in GOW 3 were a grind to get, but you had fun whilst doing it. 5 doesn't feel fun to play while there isn't anything worth working towards. The maps are crap, the ping issue (at least last time I played) was still awful and all of the content you could earn in previous Gears games is at least 5 dollars each now.

    This game really needs a total overhaul, and it's making me worried that Halo Infinite will follow in its footsteps. I think gamepass is a big reason why.

    submitted by /u/Vegabund
    [link] [comments]

    What's UP is not telling us everything anymore

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    So, I was a big fan of solo speed running The Surge hive. Like a couple of others I'm now a Surge Widow because of the changes made to it. From what I gathered the change was done on Thursday 07/11. I've read both last and this week's What's Up and I didn't see any mention of the changes they did to The Surge. That has me wondering what else is The Coalition changing without telling us about it. I mean, they altered the layout of a released map and didn't say a word about it, it's kinda telling how transparency is not a priority at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Miojo666
    [link] [comments]

    What's Up, November 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    New Day New Bug. Even Jinn doesn't what just happened.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:01 AM PST

    Moving forward, TC has discontinued the Daily Item slot and will only have Weekly Content available in the store.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Escape greed

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Does anyone else get pissed off when people run into the ammo room on escape and they take EVERYTHING? I swear almost everyone I end up playing with does this and it is honestly getting on my nerves.

    submitted by /u/Shades_McCooly
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus Skull Banner (200) - Gears 5 Daily Store [November 11, 2019]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    How exactly does this keep happening?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:29 AM PST

    So once again TC has fucked up on double stars over the weekend. Who is in charge of this? Why do they not address this in any way? I mean you charge us our boost but don't pay out the double stars for the weekend you yourself told us we would get. I can't tell if you guys are just having a tough time or if y'all are purposefully doing it to get more money out of people. Imagine giving you jackasses money for you to fuck up and then offer no compensation whatsoever. Like "oops our bad, hope you enjoyed wasting your money. By the way your boost still worked on the XP we didn't give you cause the total screen messed up after another 50 waves of horde which caused you to quit. Better luck next time. Boost can be purchased in the only part of our game we made sure worked. Have a nice day."

    submitted by /u/BorisLovhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Have TC said anywhere when map building for Versus and Horde is going to be added?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:26 PM PST

    The last I heard map building for horde and versus was coming out in October. Clearly that is no longer happening.

    I've been keeping up to date for the most part on the weekly what's up notes but it's absolutely possible I missed it being mentioned.

    I haven't been able to catch any developer streams so I don't know if it's been said there.

    If anyone has heard anything please let me know. As map building was something I was genuinely looking forward to.

    submitted by /u/J_DigitalDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Well atleast this an entertaining glitch

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:46 AM PST

    Mowed them down with tri-shot

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment