• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (November 15, 2019)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (November 15, 2019)


    Daily Discussion (November 15, 2019)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Praying for teamates not to quit koth like

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    Shoutout to the 1635 legends still playing Gears 3

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    When playing KOTH and the only dude on your team who doesn’t do anything but kill wonders why we lost..

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    �� Always wanted to test that hit-box

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    No caption needed. (GT: Derishious)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:54 PM PST

    Breaker mace still is op

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Saw a couple tattoo posts, thought I’d show off

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Where are Sam and Jace?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:18 PM PST

    We only got brief looks at Sam at the end of 4, and we get Jace mentioned in 5. But where are they?! They're not on the front lines with us? Why isn't Sam the chopper pilot? Why isn't Jace a commander or something? Where'd all our beautiful Gears go? Why is Baird's new girl a computer? Stop trying to replicate Cortana, Microsoft! Give us back our Gears, you wretched fiends!!!

    submitted by /u/xX5w33n3yT0ddXx
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked is still not fixed

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:35 AM PST

    I still get the same games that I got before the update. The enemy is not complete sweats and tryhards but they are still 10 times better than my team and my team are still a bunch of bots that walk around the map like it's an E3 demo walkthrough. So they basically reset for nothing and I have to play a ton of games again to get to my ranks and get the weekly rewards. Thank you very much TC

    submitted by /u/xDenniK
    [link] [comments]

    Master Gauntlet Help?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:04 AM PST

    If anyone can help with the escape map The Gauntlet on Master, I'm 100% willing to gift you any game of your choosing or the PayPal equivalent.

    I've made it to the end 4x, but something always goes wrong.. I just really want to get this done for Seriously 5.0 before I leave for vacation on the 24th.

    If you're interested, please message me!

    p.s - I can play any character as I've maxed all of their important cards :)

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Analysis: Gears 5 Melee Nerf - Tested and Reviewed.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Completing challenges after you’re a General.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:50 PM PST

    Do the extra stars turn into Exp? Or is it just a total waste?

    submitted by /u/TheLongNightKing
    [link] [comments]

    Still no ribbons for opening up a six pack on a whole team.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    DeeBee shows what one can do when leg day is not missed.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    These Spawns...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    I find it way too easy to spawn trap players, or be spawn trapped in this game. Especially on Reclaimed. I have no idea how to remedy this issue because adding more spawn protection time will just add more problems.

    Maybe make the spawn swapping more lenient? Having an enemy on the staircase by boltok/retro spawn and still spawning in that spawn seems a little stupid.

    In gears 3 they fixed thrashball to have more avenues out of spawn, maybe these maps could benefit from something like that?

    Or maybe I should say screw TDM and go back to KOTH or Execution. This new rank update has really brought out the try hard campers haven't they. Hate to see it.

    Any ideas how we can make this better / improve it in any way?

    submitted by /u/WiHL_CS
    [link] [comments]

    Well I’m glad we’ve got a new ranking system, it works so much better than when I MVP’d games before

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PST

    Perma flash bug STILL here. TC, can you literally do anything right?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Anyone looking to get Brought a Knife to a Gunfight achievement I found it very easy on the clock (Since surge is harder now)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:39 PM PST

    I was able to do it with 2 people only. Emile+Lahni It will require some rng for spawns but I found it pretty easy. Make sure to get flashes for the safe room. And if you get rejects to spawn in the beggining have lahni kill them from behind with her gold card on. Her ult could be very useful for the end.

    submitted by /u/xobeydrake
    [link] [comments]

    Love when a match is ruined because someone just randomly quits

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Gears 5 - active reload

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:35 AM PST

    Call me a noob right but I haven't entertained Gears 5 that much for all the bugs and overpriced skins but do the ranked games have active reload?

    submitted by /u/DEADBYDECEMB3R22
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent flash glitch STILL EXISTS TC! Worst one yet.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    What is actually going on GEARS 5 RANKED?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Takes 15 minutes of backing out and starting the search again, then when I finally find a match, it kicks me at the end of the first round we win? Now I have to watch my team either win or lose the next round before I can DO anything again? Wow. Good job TC, you guys sure know how to make a good gears game lololololol.

    submitted by /u/ThrowedMane
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, is the blurry textures issues on certain cards been sorted out? I haven't seen much chat about it recently but I haven't seen confirmation it's gone. Don't want to buy the game for nothing. I have a GTX 950 if that matters

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment