• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Gears of War | Gears 5 Design Prototype: Simple Omen Option

    Gears of War | Gears 5 Design Prototype: Simple Omen Option


    Gears 5 Design Prototype: Simple Omen Option

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of November 15–November 22, 2019

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:04 AM PST

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else??

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:38 AM PST

    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    The duality of man

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    When Clayton does the impossible and survives two Gears games as a Carmine.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Gears 5 - Dev Stream Recap/Review #5 - Timestamps in Comments.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:55 PM PST

    More info about Gears Tactics on December 12

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Can we talk about how broken ranked is still?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PST

    Since the reset there is still no consistency in ranked. The matchmaking is very uneven leading to unpleasant games. I play one game of execution, get mvp, and lose 200 points. I play another, get bottom of my team and gain 600? Then I play in a lobby full of people much better than I am I go 9-8 and lose 1300 points? There is clearly no consistency whatsoever in this game and it makes ranked useless. Unless you're a hard carry masters player you won't be ranking up in execution.

    submitted by /u/fuzeprime001
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone, I barely play this game anymore and as a result I have a lot of unused rockstar codes left over, enough to get you all of the skins and boosts. Whoever can make me laugh the most in the comments will win all of these codes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Phil Spencer on Gears 5: "Gears 5 sold well for us. It sold better than Gears 4."

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Iron

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:48 PM PST

    I've been stuck on 390 iron now for weeks money is a bit tight this time of year and purchasing iron is not high up on the priority list. I think it would be a good idea to earn iron by doing say 3 daily quests for 5 iron each. That's only 15 iron per day but at least there's then a regular way to earn it and save it up. People can still use the store to buy bulk so I don't think the store would shut down on iron purchases because of how long it would take to say earn 1000 iron. I would of bought the windflare Gnasher skin but as I say I'm 10 iron short and I refuse to buy iron at the minute. It would also give people a more incentive to play after hitting general even if some are only logging in for the 15 iron challenges. Halo reach comes out on PC and MCC in a couple of weeks and I feel you could lose more player base as things stand when it does. 15 iron per day is surely reasonable?

    submitted by /u/b1azinsp33d
    [link] [comments]

    The Power of Swapping Shoulders.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:17 PM PST

    Why is the Gnasher worse after TU2.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Point blanks don't register or kill. When you're in a gun fight your shots don't land despite having them on your crosshair. Some games it's good some games it's ass.

    submitted by /u/GnarlyInfant
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re working on hero medals and 3 of the same character joins your horde

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:03 PM PST

    Gears 5 wins the Golden Joystick Awards Xbox Game of the Year for 2019.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Ranked STILL broken

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:08 AM PST

    now it's reverse , you rank up no matter what ? my noob *** with less than 2K skill pts keeps ending up on teams with a 90K+ total and ranking up tiers after loosing 300 pts . . . now iget to play against even greater skilled opponents, who are avging 45+ eliminations/round . ialready know im trash , no need to introduce me to a higher tier so the lot of them can all rub it in 😥

    submitted by /u/shadosyros
    [link] [comments]

    The Design Process of Gears 5

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Ranking system explained

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    For the love of god can the ranking system be explained in depth? Just got MVP in a game of guardian, lost the game, and I get -208 points. How does this make any sense at all? How much does the ranking system value winning? Far too much imo. Should be based off personal performance.

    submitted by /u/Jormungandrrrrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Unreal engine stock model is spooky

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    Game Bug. Act 1 Chapter 4; Jack Menu does not Open (PC)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Game Bug. Act 1 Chapter 4; Jack Menu does not Open (PC)

    Hello, please see the image below.

    JACK Menu does not open.

    I'm stuck in this location right now.

    https://imgur.com/Oa4uoBP

    I can get to where the STIM is located and can select it, then they show the tutorial on how to use it.

    THIS is where they say "Press TAB to open JACK Menu"
    (I've taken this picture off the internet because I can't take screenshot in game plus this was quicker).

    But despite pressing TAB the JACK Menu does not open.

    I've tried using the mouse as well and pressing on where the TAB button is located on the screen.
    Only the TAB letters become red coloured and stay that way but JACK menu does not open.

    I've tried key mapping the TAB button to another button but still no use.

    The slideshow of how the STIM works keeps on playing.

    submitted by /u/MilkSheikh007
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty cool tbh I wonder if it comes with more new content.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Crashes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:45 AM PST

    Hey everybody. I uninstalled this unstable beta because of crashes. Has anybody had the problem of when you try to skip the kill cam the game black screens and hard crashes. This happens multiple times a game.

    What was the point of a title update if you guys cannot even get out of the development stage? I stupidly paid for this game on steam not realizing the hot garbage I received.

    submitted by /u/WasHere__
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttery/memory leak issues on PC

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:47 AM PST

    Ive had this issue since i downloaded the NVIDIA driver for the Modern Warfare launch. I assume thats the cause of my issue but ill ask you guys anyways. After an hour or so of play, the game starts to feel jittery and not as smooth as when i play the first match of the day. When people complain about "memory leak" in other games, my issue is similar to that. My fps stays the same, no abnormal drops what so ever. Another way to describe it is like playing at 60 fps on a 240hz monitor, yet the fps stays 200+. I really dont want to revert drivers as i am still playing MW and RDR2, so who knows what changing drivers will do to those games performance. Any PC players having this same issue? Thanks for reading.

    specs:

    2080ti, 8700k,32gb, 1080p@240hz, running the very latest drivers as of this post.

    submitted by /u/shofeet
    [link] [comments]

    After this last reset of the ranked system , I have now made the climb to Masters in TDM 3 times.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:21 AM PST

    After this last reset of the ranked system , I have now made the climb to Masters in TDM 3 times.

    WARNING: NON-GAME HATING POST AHEAD , READ ON AT OWN RISK !!

    Grinded to Masters Division at launch from Silver 2 , a 2nd time after being "adjusted" to Silver 3 during the surprise reset , and now a 3rd time after being placed in Gold 2 after winning all 5 placements and having 4/5 MVP's in those matches , entirely as a Solo queue.

    I fought hard . Had some really great wins as well as some terrible losses. Quitters , less-than-skilled teammates , and other annoyances were observed on both teams in several matches. I spewed expletives at my teammates : horrible , horrible words , and I do apologize if any of you had to bear witness to that. Overall , I gotta say that I had a blast !

    I know that none of you really care much at all , but , I am proud of my achievement here.

    I know this game is not in a perfect place at this moment in time , but I have high hopes that it will be. As a fan of Gears from all the way back to the 2006 Xbox 360 days , I cannot just give up on this series. This is the one game that just "clicked" with me. I understand the criticism and why people are walking away , but , Gears isn't for everyone ( even though TC and Microsoft are desperately trying to make it that way ).

    Anyways , cheers to all of you , best of luck out there.

    P.S - Apologies for the garbage crop job on the photo lol

    https://preview.redd.it/sbwvoz0h90z31.jpg?width=957&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d3b629c5beee8c61c9ab2d79d8987a61e2211fe7

    submitted by /u/GrandLucidity
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for all the Gears of War music albums. Could someone share them?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    Been looking all over the web, but the only options are either streaming or youtube downloading.

    submitted by /u/spartanb301
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment