• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - Operation 8, Drop 1

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - Operation 8, Drop 1


    This Week In Gears - Operation 8, Drop 1

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Not Sure If Anyone Noticed Commando Hoffman in The New “What’s Up”

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Every time ��

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Speyer has a secret tripping hazard

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Op 8 character skin post coming today! (as well as op 8 drop 1)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Queen Anya Returns

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Very disappointing that something like then was broken and is now never fixed. Baird, kait and clay had some funny good ones off the top of my head. Shame man. Not late enough to add skins ports to make money off right TC.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Showcase of Azure Marcus and comparison with other skins

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Sorry I stabbed your grandma

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Marcus has yet to tell kait he killed her grandmother At some point… I'm hoping it's adressed

    submitted by /u/Juicypudding
    [link] [comments]

    Help making a costume

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    I am trying to make my own cog gear costume and was wondering what kind of blue spray paint would be best for the armor color.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonCammando
    [link] [comments]

    Clayton the last fire bender

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Now I see where they get the name swarm from LOL

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    About part 1 (Help)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    I just finished the first part of the game, there is a point that I do not understand, it will read spoilers for the future :)

    1. What was the rocket that we sent into space at the bottom?

    2. Why did Kait and Delmont get offended at us? When did we give pain to someone and to whom?

    submitted by /u/007ByLee
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 6 a hopeful disappointment?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I have seen a lot of criticism on the coalition, how gears is bad in some ways, so campaign wisely, how can the game be saved and return to his glory days?

    What would you want?

    What would you change?

    submitted by /u/J_Ryan21
    [link] [comments]

    We lost. But this person made my day.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Master Escape SOLO - Melee-Only Run on The Link

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    How likely are they to put Gears 2 and 3 on PC?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    I played the first game and liked it a whole lot but for some reason only 1, 4, and 5 are on PC. I don't own an Xbox and if I were to get one, I'd prefer a Series S which we all know is very hard to get so for now that isn't an option. Will they ever complete the collection for PC?

    submitted by /u/24hourcinderella
    [link] [comments]

    Does the boost from Gears 5 also increase the xp amount you get for Classes in Horde?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    I now own gears 5?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    So I claimed gears 5 when it was with games with gold a few months ago. Recently I noticed that I now own it indicating a purchase. I definitely did not buy it so I am very confused.

    submitted by /u/crazen_GD
    [link] [comments]

    Dont agree with how you score is captured for control

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Just seen the new post with the bug fixes and all that. Everything in there was decent it seems like drop 2 is where the meat of this operation lays but the way you are scored in control i don't agree with and it's the scoring for caps/breaks. This should be removed plain and simple it is so easy to abuse and pretty much cheat your way to MVP by just moving in and out of the circle and you keep getting 25 points for each cap and break. Personally I think it should be changed to cap time and break time where if you are capping you are awarded 10 points each second. This would not only reflect your stats as a player better but this would also give solo players an incentive to actually play the objective therefore inadvertently making solo Qing better without actually changing anything for the solo players. For break time I believe you should be awarded 20 points a second due to you putting your life on the line as the last player on your team to halt the enemies progress and trying to buy your team enough time to respawn push up and help take back the ring.

    submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891
    [link] [comments]

    Yes!! Who is top 100 as well?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I am looking for the Xbox 360 Marketplace WMV versions of some Gears trailers

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I have collected most of theHQ Gears of War story trailers from the Xbox 360 Marketplace, but I am missing some. If there is anyone who still happens to have these trailers on a drive somewhere let me know.

    I am looking for the:

    Gears of War 3 Raam's Shadow DLC Trailer

    Gears of War Judgment Campaign Trailer

    Gears of War Judgment Launch Trailer

    submitted by /u/xGeoThumbs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment