• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Gears of War | To all PvP players

    Gears of War | To all PvP players


    To all PvP players

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Gnasher sweats vs heavy weapon enjoyer

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    ONE LAST TIME [Sunday 5 P.M Central] Post your gamertags

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    The Gatekeepers Master Solo as Robotics Expert

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Why!?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    I took a picture of our boy Marcus a few years back. It's fuzzy but still looks good.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Yesterday I got a new tv (lg cx) and I chose the hivebusters campaign as my first game to experience it. Such a stunning game and I can finally see it in its full glory. Here’s a few screenshots I took along the way.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Double xp not working?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Still not getting double xp in any mode, anyone else?

    submitted by /u/AnalFluid1
    [link] [comments]

    Sire's been playing too much Dark Souls

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Thought I could reshare my game

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    2x xp this weekend! (should be 4x with boost!) 100%match xp +300% bonus = 400%xp

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Why can't I find raam's shadow dlc on the xbox one store ?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I logged in to gears of war 3, tried buying the RAAM'S shadow dlc but it gives me an error and when I try searching the store, it is nowhere to be found

    submitted by /u/gnomer_the_gnome
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the name of this OST?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Operation 5 Versus Theme
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz0Icw9u1nI

    Whats the official name for it? Is there a nice version on the internet?

    submitted by /u/uwillneverbeawoman3
    [link] [comments]

    First time Ive seen a site grab a lambent drone.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    So I see a dude posting about Raams Shadow DLC,my brain says I have never heard of it, I go to YouTube and it looks amazing, go to buy it and find I already own it......... after all these years. FML and digital purchases.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Gears 4?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I am a huuuuge fsn of gears of war. I played gears 1, 2, 3 and judgement. On the 360 but then life happened and ive been out of touch for years.and years being a silent cog in this subreddit. I have some time on my hands and recently noticed gears 5 is on sale on steam. But why is gears.of war 4 only on windows store and not steam? I dont wanna deal with the windows store considering how horrible my experience with halo 5 was. Fellow gears who have plated gears 4, do you think i should still get this on windows or just skip it and play gears 5?

    submitted by /u/elvisesau
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think the swarm breed just like humans as well and not just with snatchers & pods?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Since their plan is "kill all humans and take over the planet" if they did kill all humans, they wouldn't have any more juvies to make, and they'd all die. It'd make sense for them to breed just like us

    Or are the swarm simply temporary goons for the scions and snatchers? Because the snatchers breed (pouncers are juvenile snatchers) and I'm fairly confident that the scions likely have some berserker's around

    Keep in mind that hunters are female in the lore and all the swarm drones, grenadiers, and snipers are dudes, so it doesn't exactly make a ton of sense for females and males to be a thing if they don't have reproductive organs

    Perhaps this'll be figured out in Gears 6?

    submitted by /u/mega_oof323
    [link] [comments]

    So my friend was bored and She decided to make Delta Squad in The Sims 4. If you play Sims then the attributes (top left of characters) are what makes this legit. As lame as this is I'm like super proud of her.�� P.s. Characters can be downloaded in the Sims library����

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Hive bosses

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    What's the best hive to do for getting boss eliminations?

    submitted by /u/dathdizzler
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent GEARS OF WAR game filter for Gears 5

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Ran into a weird match

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Need new Battle Buddies

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I need some new friends to play with. I haven't played PVP in ages so I'll warn you, I am not that great. Just looking to hop on and have some fun trying to get back in the swing of things. PM for gamertag

    submitted by /u/vikingr_1056
    [link] [comments]

    GOW Ultimate

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Just bought the series X is this game cross platform? I've not been able to find a game at all. Is it because of lack of players on the series X?

    submitted by /u/Nworingo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment