• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears...

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears...


    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't).
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT?

    submitted by /u/Shrikey
    [link] [comments]

    Blood vial skin

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Saw someone do this on the sub a while ago and finally managed to do it myself

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    they aren't masochists they're sociopaths

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Favourite banter in Gears Ultimate, which is full of memorable dialogue.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Im a huge GoW fan but I was playing Sims4 I saw this lil easter egg to Gears. I love shit like this.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Yeah there was no saving that guy

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    What's the best way to react to these kinda languages? Just ignore them?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    How to make your life 5% more enjoyable! COMPLETELY FREE!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Someone said to me the other day on Instagram.. (Inna post about gears 5 being donkey shite) he said "Ole spookz...if you hate the game that much..STOP playing it!" So ya know what I did ole chaps? I did. I stopped playing Gears 5... and believe me when I say I'm glad I met him. I feel so much more free 😇 playing Gears of war 3 and seeing how it craps all over gears 5 is so much better than getting 83% and losing with bad team.. and don't just take my word for it! Here's some reviews from satisfied customers:

    "F*CK off TC"-phil "Who the hell are you? Where am I?"-anthony "Gers uv wer thee relly gudder dan gers fiv"-jim

    So what are you waiting for? If you're not enjoying Gears 5 because reasons...stop playing it and go do something better, like play gers uv wer thee!

    submitted by /u/Spookymadcat
    [link] [comments]

    The great escape

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Weird bug I experienced while playing last night. I could execute teammates instead of reviving them (couldn’t cause friendly fire when a teammate wasn’t DBNO). Also note that when I die, I couldn’t spectate teammates while waiting to respawn. The scoreboard was also blank for the COG side.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Operation 7 drop 2 news this Wednesday!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    The first time you saw this, you knew there was gonna be a boss fight. You just had no idea what you were getting into and wondered why there were no cover walls.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Uhhh? I got this glitch... shouldn't the locust have won by now????

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    This Week in Gears - 21 June 2021

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    :D it was funny...ok

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I feel like Subway, and not the sandwich…too bad it’s not on Gears 5

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    One of my favs from the first.

    submitted by /u/tsay40
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 5 FFA Map selection

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Why don't they add Gridlock, Checkout, Dam, etc… to the ranked Gears of War ffa playlist. All the maps they have get stale after a while.

    submitted by /u/Digbickbandit00
    [link] [comments]

    Horde

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Why do people leave if they see people with levels that aren't very high or the right class? I understand they want to complete the challenges but what's the point of leaving until they find the right match? Seems like a waste of time.

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Let-891
    [link] [comments]

    How can someone have 1 ping on several different servers?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I keep playing this guy in FFA who I will not name. He has 1 ping whether I'm in a lobby where I have 18 ping or 80 ping (clearly different servers in the world). He always has 1 ping and he plays extremely weird.

    He roadie runs straight at people a lot, stops and gets his shot off 1st. Sometimes he wallbounces or botwalks, but mostly he just roadie runs at people.

    He's not invincible, he misses shots, but he definitely takes advantage of whatever he is doing to his connection.

    Should I report him is my main question?

    But also if anyone knows what he is doing I would like to know how someone can always have 1 ping? I don't want to know how to do it, I just want to know what it could possibly be. I've never seen anything like this before.

    submitted by /u/aofk
    [link] [comments]

    GPU is always at 100%

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I installed Gears 5 on a new hard drive and when I went to play my GPU was on 100% in the menu. I went to the lowest settings and it barely changed, Keep in mind I used to be able to play at high settings and even ultra at 60 FPS, and now on medium, I get 30 to 40.

    I have an Nvidia 1650ti

    submitted by /u/Colonel_Hoffman
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still watch these? Videos like these was all I watched.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment