• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Gears of War | Gears 5 | Operation 7 | Drop 2: Reveal

    Gears of War | Gears 5 | Operation 7 | Drop 2: Reveal


    Gears 5 | Operation 7 | Drop 2: Reveal

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I played my first king of the hill game last night and...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    I would love to see these Maps get ball back in Gears of War 5 especially the ones that were only in Gears of War 2

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I am once again asking...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Copy & paste

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Horde with Randoms

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Check out my quint!!!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Drop 2 post coming today

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Called it! I'm glad that these new cog characters are veteran, war torn gears and not just some green as grass, fresh out of cadet school gears.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Got ripped out of the silverback by a sire

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Was playing Pilot, and had plenty of health left on the silverback but a sire got behind me and somehow ripped me out of the pilots seat, didn't even know that was possible! Needless to say my head was ripped off shortly after…

    submitted by /u/tsay40
    [link] [comments]

    New achievements in op 8

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    PVP – TOP 100 COMPETITIVE REWARDS

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    If you see the grandmaster banner or trinity Skorge, will you be impressed?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Just wondering what people think of the top 100 rewards in conjunction with the current ranked system.

    submitted by /u/lockmister
    [link] [comments]

    So what’s the deal with the commandos?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    I'm out of the loop and don't know anything about these guys. I tried googling them but all I got was the wiki category page. Can someone fill me in?

    submitted by /u/My_head_hurts_a_Lot
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war audio books, anyone looking to pick up the ones left on audible everything is on sale right now. (you have to be a audible member to see sale prices). I also already own them all so I do not know what sale prices are.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    AI teammates have gotten really weird since they introduced the Lambent to Horde

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed that AI teammates started to act really weird around the time TC introduced the Lambent to Horde?

    I play lots of solo Horde (with 4 x AI), and while the AI are usually useless, they were at least good for absorbing bullets and reviving you.

    But since the Lambent were introduced to Horde, my AI teammates sometimes disappear from the game (as in, gone completely -- like dropped out of the game), sometimes stand around doing absolutely nothing, and other times run off on their own instead of sticking with me.

    There seems to be something about Lambent explosions that makes the AI behave strangely. And I don't know exactly what causes AI to drop out of the game, but the other day I made it to about Wave 10 before I noticed I had only one AI teammate left. The others had all disappeared -- gone from the battlefield, gone from the scoreboard.

    submitted by /u/Maximum-Charisma
    [link] [comments]

    Has the game gotten worse with each update since op6?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Just like the title says, I feel that the game has gotten consistently worse with each "fix" or update towards the PVP tuning.

    Op5 was perfect. It was fun and the game worked "better" than usual. Then they decided to fiddle with weapon speed again, the slide gib range thing, etc. With each passing update, despite the apparent fixes, I feel that the game has gotten even more inconsistent with everything. Hit registration, inputs, gib range, servers. Everything just feels absolutely awful (more so than usual)

    Out of curiosity, is there anyone that feels the same? I loved op5, enjoyed op6 and op7 has been the most frustrating time for me since launch (in terms of PVP tuning and inconsistencies in general). Has any of you felt this as well? That the servers/game is completely fucked since OP7? If you do, please let me know if its PC or Xbox that you play in.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RobinXTharja
    [link] [comments]

    This is what you look and sound like when you get mad that The Coalition changed the title of gears 5 while still abbreviating the series as “gears”

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    The content system in gears 5 is the worst in the series. when I saw gears 5 for the first time I thought the dlc was going to be like gears 4, 2 maps every month for more than 12 months, 1 2V2 map a month. Apart of that I thought we were gonna get new never seen before weapons regularly.

    submitted by /u/R3tro-boom
    [link] [comments]

    Why not Lambent bosses?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Why not the Gunker or the Lambent Zerker. Also wtf is the Lambent Theron Guard cuz I have not seen that in any of 3's chapters

    submitted by /u/SpiderNinja211
    [link] [comments]

    This was my first or second match of Escape, my hands were definitely sweaty during this moment.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Gears 3 Permanent XP boost

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the multiplier for the Permanent XP boost in Gears 3 is for? I assume it's working again with the recent update to 3 and Judgment. Is it in a certain playlist?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SJHenderson117
    [link] [comments]

    COG Commandos and the COG Military

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Where in the COG military structure do Commandos fall? COG Soldiers are your basic troop with basic training that always get the job done no matter how many causalities they sustain. Onyx Guards are highly trained soldiers that carry out any mission given to them by the COG Leader. Most are elite troops while some are there because they know someone.

    So where do COG Commandos fall in the pecking order? Commandos are typically used for high risk missions usually infiltration or assassinations. I'm also assuming Commandos in the Gears universe are veteran soldiers that have proved themselves capable judging by the fact they have different armor.

    I'm glad they added for elite COGS to the roster and I'm hoping more info comes out about the unit.

    submitted by /u/R0b0man
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment