• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 26 April 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 26 April 2021


    This Week In Gears - 26 April 2021

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't).
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT?

    submitted by /u/Shrikey
    [link] [comments]

    *Skreeches in high pitch*

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I'm so sorry Plank...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Hit em with the ol' back roll

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    My thoughts on gow5 multiplayer after a month.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Now I know I'm nobody special, or anything like that. And I would like to note that I've never played any other gears game besides this one. And so after a month I have a lot of things I would love to share. First of all, I love the gameplay. It feels smooth, and rewarding to play along with great movement and reward once you master it. I would also like to note this wasn't my opinion at first, because at first I was frustrated and angry about constantly being killed by people who had more skill. But once I got the hang of it, the game became a whole new experience. And I know some people dislike this game, but I just hope it makes some people, and the devs happy to know that as a new player. And fan, I'm loving the series more and more as the days go on.

    submitted by /u/YourFBI_Agent11
    [link] [comments]

    Gears pop has been retired.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Prescott grabbing himself a wife. I remembered the post about grabbing an enemy as a shield while stunned.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Hit em with the okie doke. gears 1 vibes.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    A classic power move

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Locust Drone Cyclops| My personal favorite Drone because it uses a lancer. And im really good with lancers| Drawn by Me

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    My Brumak says he's gangsta

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    It would be cool to introduce. More UIR weapons

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I'm gears 6 maybe even five it would be super cool to get a some more UIR weapons because I highly doubt that the markza is the only weapon

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    I’m finally level 100!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Playing gears judgment survival in dreadnought because why not, when I found a berserker in a cage. (A glass cage, very safe)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Can we get old executions in the store?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    I've wanted the gnasher execution where the you use the lever action to decapitate, and I think putting executions in the weekly store would freshen it up from the regular banner, skin, mark. Kill 2 stones with 1 bird.

    submitted by /u/webb79
    [link] [comments]

    To everyone who plays UIR characters the most

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Have a good day comrade and hope we gain enough numbers to overtake the COG pigs

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Guess they're not invincible

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    “Dripshot”

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Kicked from game when I join, PC, considering giving up on gears lol

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Hello, I have had this issue for about a year, I have tried various fixes for Teredo and server connetion to no avail. I've tried updating and resetting the microsoft store and reinstalling the game. I recently installed a fresh windows 10 after getting some new hardware and reinstalled the game, I still have the same issues. I have occasionally been able to play no problem and enjoyed online game play. I use an unlimted data sim from 3, paired with a teltonika rut950 modem which is pretty great as 4g modems go and gives me a pretty decent connection/internet speed.

    Am I doomed to not be able to play this game? I might check as it may not be all modes, from what I can remember I am okay with vs ai and horde multiplayer most of the time and I don't suffer from lag. I definitely haven't been able to join many execution 2.0 games. Sorry to bring down the vibe with complaints, but it is really fustrating going on to play and then feeling sunk as I can't even join a game. Am I doomed, has anyone else had some success with this same kind of problem? I'll keep an open mind as I really enjoy this game but I am considering an uninstall. Help and guidance apreciated, cheers.

    submitted by /u/DealerDue2526
    [link] [comments]

    It would be cool see the UIR'S version of the onyx guard

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    The UIR don't get enough recognition in the new games

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Quick lil two piece.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Yeah, about that.. I know I need to get a life, but I still like being a proud member of GoW subreddit. (I tend to leave the console on the whole time (Poor my X1X) for some reason. And even the time spent on the main menu are counted here.)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get this or nah?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Are the COG the baddies?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    No before you ask I have played all the gears games and know some of the life from the comics Reason 1 for why I think the COG are the baddies 1:they sort of caused the pendulum wars The reason for the pendulum wars was because the world was facing an energy crisis and a COG reader her found out imulsion is an energy source and so when everyone found out the COG had the most if the imulsion the economy plummeted and so war broke out because the COG refused to ship some of their imulsion to foreign governments because they were greedy,I get that it's THEIR imulsion but is it worth a 79 year war because you were greedy? 2:I'll admit this one can be one of the weaker arguments,they went straight to mass genocide of their own by scorching the planet with the hammer of dawn satellites.they we're desperate I get that but they could have easily had more satellites made and more triggers to use them,to win basically any firefight against the locust,but they immediately went to mass genocide 3:THEY CREATED THE LOCUST if you look at the lore or play gears 5 campaign you will see that the COG made the locust 4.they are kind of facists,they dictate what is put into the history books,sounds familiar the tiananmen square incident and how that was covered up,and they fired on protesters in settlement 2 Conclusion:they may be the baddies

    Oh and they had rape/breeding camps to repopulate which is pretty bad I don't that's something anyone here would risk justifying

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine this as a boss

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    PSA: Lambent are NOT coming to Horde tomorrow with the Locust enemies.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Posted this because I saw a couple people asking so in the TWIG post.

    Source is Here

    Apparently they have a couple bugs currently and hope to get it fixed for next Major Update.

    submitted by /u/P4TiTuS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment