• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Gears of War | Sorry u/Kornax82, but I disagree

    Gears of War | Sorry u/Kornax82, but I disagree


    Sorry u/Kornax82, but I disagree

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    When the killer backs the victim into a corner

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Meanwhile, the average #SaveCarmine chads.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    When you break into your neighbours house but they’re watching gears Esports

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Can we get some more players to come to ultimate edition I’m just asking only gamemode your able to play is tdm

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Wanted to share my thoughts on the ending. (Gears 5)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I haven't been much of a fan of TC's writing since this trilogy started. There were a lot of cliche's in gears 4 that I didn't like, and other boring shit like Oscar being the generic fat comedic relief. I especially didn't like seeing JD get sidelined so suddenly these two new characters could take the spotlight.

    Del has absolutely no backstory, and has had no character development whatsoever. Kait is a little more interesting, but they do sometimes try too hard to make her edgy and strong. (For example, the pin-prick scene at the Kadar lab.) As the story went on though, I did start to appreciate the somewhat realistic portrayal of bonding and friendship. And I started to kinda understand why they sidelined JD the way they did. Then, I got to the ending.

    I saved JD and I couldn't help but think about how ridiculous it is that this is even a choice. Why are they suddenly giving us a choice in the second game of a new trilogy in an established franchise? Probably the same reason they decided to try and make the game somewhat open-world.

    Anyway.. I watched both endings and the one where del lives is one of the worst, most nonsensical endings I've seen in a while. Marcus's reaction to JD dying makes no sense at all, especially given the smirk at the very end. Fahz has really no comment on it. It just felt very unnecessary.

    Meanwhile, the cutscenes where you save JD felt a little more impactful and a bit more organic. Marcus and JD have a nice moment, Fhaz actually has dialogue and actually seems really saddened by Del's death. The final scene felt more natural too.

    submitted by /u/sumyungguy85
    [link] [comments]

    TC, please stop beating the Lancer, its already dead.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Outside of amazing crossfires, the weapon feels useless half the time. It was supposed to be mid range combat + support, right? Now its support at best, borderline useless in any other scenario. Half the time it feels like a full clip isn't enough, someone can just Gnasher rush and if I don't land all headshots it just doesn't really do anything. I get it, Gnasher plays wanna turn their brain off and run around, but man other people wanna do stuff too. Its my favorite weapon and now it just feels borderline useless. Like if you wanna make it this weak, at least give back stopping power. Right now it just feels so bad. Hell it was better in Gears 2 even.

    For the inevitable guy who's gonna stumble in here going LUL U MAD BRO U MUS BE BAD I SLEEP WITH MY GNASHER

    Brother I will go take a dump on your couch.

    submitted by /u/BreakBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding ranked/qp tuning in Gears 5

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    In gears 5 versus, is it the same thing as gears 4 as how there were different tuning between quickplay and ranked (competitive for gears 4)

    Is the tuning the same across all versus modes?

    submitted by /u/ProNasty47
    [link] [comments]

    I had this on my achievement list for a long time now. Anyone else?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Does doing Horde Frenzy work for Seriously 5.0???

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Let me know because someone sAid prior that it does but I kind of would like confirmation. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Chotchaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Daily quests resetting later Now?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Is it just me? Usually it's at 6pm my local time (ten minutes ago) but it says 50 minutes left...?

    submitted by /u/IndieCuts
    [link] [comments]

    I made it to onyx

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    A little background here, I've played gears since 1 came out. I dropped off about halfway through gears4 life cycle. I've always been decent but never confident enough to play ranked, but gears 5 was free so I figured I'd give it a go. I played quick play for a week and felt pretty good so I hopped into ranked and decided to see how I stack up. I decided to try 2v2 gnashers because it seems the most competitive and I think I could improve my core skills the most there. I have tried to log a person to play with but they always end up being to toxic and telling me I'm trash and to stop playing. I'm a dad and can only play a few hours a night but nevertheless I made it to onyx rank solo in 3 days, and it feels pretty damn good. I can see myself improving and I think I might try to go for diamond but I think as a solo player it will just be so much harder and I can't seem to make up my mind. I just felt like telling someone so thank you for anyone who read this post. I hope you have an amazing day.

    submitted by /u/Yeetcannon121
    [link] [comments]

    This needs to be an execution

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Fuck the first Berserker fighting gears one, I need to get my brother to play as Dom because he kept on getting ran over

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Should Clayton's face be revealed?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    I wanna see his face but at the same time I don't

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Leaderrzz
    [link] [comments]

    Horde question

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    So I've hit level 20 with every class besides robotics expert , Jack , & every promotional class. All the promo classes appear to be the weakest out the bunch. My question is which of the promotional classes are the best?

    submitted by /u/FetchMyShineBox
    [link] [comments]

    Skins vanished

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I know there has been a problem with the chrome steel skins going missing recently, but my Team Phantom Enforcer has gone, but my Overkill is still there, anyone else had issues like this?

    submitted by /u/jpgb_
    [link] [comments]

    Memeber of delta squad that you would want to be your dad?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Marcus for the win

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ClutchAGate43
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment