• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Gears of War | This amazing shot I got in The Hive Buster DLC

    Gears of War | This amazing shot I got in The Hive Buster DLC


    This amazing shot I got in The Hive Buster DLC

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    An idea i had awhile ago, introducing a new villain, Niles Bot!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    I love when everything accidentally ends up perfect

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Locust tunnel vibes

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:27 AM PST

    BACK IN YOUR HOLE GRUB!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    No one dared to ask his business, No one dared to make a slip, for the stranger there among them had a boltok on his hip

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Damn... He left me hanging... That's okay

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:31 AM PST

    All aboard to the Col- Pouncer Express?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    If I had a dollar for the amount of times I shot someone and my pellet marks PHYSICALLY APPEARED on their armor but I didn't get any hit markers or do any damage after they immediately 1-shot me...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    ...I'd have A LOT of dollars. Fix the netcode.

    submitted by /u/MikeCaputoDrums
    [link] [comments]

    Picking up ammo saved my life ��

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:58 PM PST

    This GLITCH/BUG made me laugh

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Finally done solo !

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Idk how i actually survived this mess, but some how it atcually worked..

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    No gnasher versus

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    We've all seen the gnasher only versus but how would you guys feel about a no gnasher versus? I personally think it might be fun to not get blow to bits every 10 seconds and wish this was a thing

    submitted by /u/dudethatfreakinsucks
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't let Keegan regret stealing his Longshot from him

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Gears 5 "Free with Gold"

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/pArOS5ly9so

    That link goes a video I put on YouTube to show I am not successfully claiming the game. I currently have Xbox Live Gold, yet no matter how many times I click the box, nothing changes, I only get a screen showing it 'should' be downloading. I used quotes as I have already DL'ed the game thanks to my wife's Ultimate. The video shows my walkthrough, and my issue. I haven't had any success with Xbox Live Support in the past, so I was hoping someone here would be able to offer significant advice or assistance. To clarify, I'm not sharing for views, only to express my problem and concern, and hope for resolution. You are not forced to watch, as I have given my video content in text format, only shorter.

    If you have anything, please share.

    Non-Toxic help and comments, please.

    submitted by /u/Kiggzpawn
    [link] [comments]

    Gears vet who recently picked up 5. And man, this felt good!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Hivebuster Hanna. Dont know if this has been posted before

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    My drawing of Dom

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Where are my Gears at enjoying unbalanced multiplayer matches?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Can I at least get a DB?

    submitted by /u/Colorado_Cowpunch
    [link] [comments]

    Gow 5 stats, quick question

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Wonder when stats "Refresh" because obviously (at least for me) it doesn't work when you click on it.... is Gears bugged out or do they reset after each season?

    submitted by /u/HubbleVision
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for horde crew

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Anyone who's actually good at horde play? I keep trying to play with randoms but they are all so stupid and bad gamer tag is mossed81 add me!

    submitted by /u/Mossed81pats
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment