• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Gears of War | Operation 6 : Whiskers

    Gears of War | Operation 6 : Whiskers


    Operation 6 : Whiskers

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    I made this recently and I had to share ��

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Acrylic Canvas ☠️

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Really had a laugh with this detail, Marcus audibly cracks his spine as idle animation

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:39 PM PST

    "Look, I got three!"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    (OC) so OP 4 was gears 1 based, OP 5 was gears 2 base, so OP 6 will most likely be gears 3, THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    Won’t ever get a clip like this with Gears 5 movement.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Hear me out, Thrashball DeeBee (COG) Reject Niles (Swarm)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:27 AM PST

    just an addition (oc)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:02 AM PST

    All solo grind for Koth man is this shit rough

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    just a small nitpick, I like the graphical fidelity of Gears 5. RAAM's model seems to be very inconsistent givin that they pulled his default player model straight from gears of war 4

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:27 AM PST

    I hate to say it but I think I'm done.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    After watching Tac-Com's coverage of the devstream (Thanks for those by the way, I keep missing the streams themselves) and seeing how Dana and "the team" feel about balance and treat disagreement with their decisions (Seriously, if you read this, Dana. Stop treating people who disagree with you like they are stupid. You look like an asshole.) as well as the game essentially being maintenance moded I think I'm just done with it and I'd rather use the 100gb it takes for other stuff.

    The game isn't as fun as it was at launch, everything has been sacrificed for the Gnasher, everything has been restricted and slowed to cater to a select few who bother to bitch on Twitter or the forums because they failed to get a 4 piece because someone had the bright idea to shoot at them with a lancer instead of running into their gnasher. The general playerbase is sacrificed for the specific esports people who know TC and want a very specific playstyle to be dominant. If you say otherwise (like I do here) you're told to shut up and enjoy it because this "how it used to be" or that my near thousand hours of playtime don't matter because I don't care for the shitshow that is ranked and that I need to go back to Call of Duty.

    Well I don't fucking like Call of Duty. I liked Gears of War 2 and 3 where I used a variety of rifles other than the Lancer. I liked having options of how to approach an engagement, I liked things not being a snail's pace in movement so I could do more than try and out dps another guy with a Gnasher or wallbounce dodge around shots like this was some poorly coded indie game. I liked surprising enemies by using a Sawed-Off in 3 and shaking things up. I liked how the Swarm had an interesting gun that wasn't just "a gun" because it was a shitty pipe gun that was built in a cave (with a box of scraps!) and had a unique flair to it with the jamming. I liked having matches of 5 players that didn't just always fucking devolve into 4v2 matches that aren't worth seeing through because some loser quit and you don't get a bot because some asshole who jacks off over having a Masters Rank says bots are bad.

    Why the fuck can't Gears of War games innovate and do new shit instead of being more traditional and fundamentalist than stereotypical Jehovah Witnesses? Why the fuck can't this game have new shit or do new and interesting things? Why the fuck do we have to have this shitty, mutilated corpse of ideas and fun mechanics because some people whined and TC wouldn't fucking bother to put in the work to make them good? I just can't deal with it anymore. The game is not fun anymore and I don't know whether to blame TC's incompetence or the fucking crybabies who won't let things change because they can't get over themselves.

    submitted by /u/Pancreasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Two for the frustration and the "oh fuck me"s of one

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Ranked Guardian

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:40 AM PST

    Anyone know why Guardian isn't ranked?

    Too many people quit on Quickplay and they don't bot fill empty slots so you end up 5 v 2 or some stupid shit like that.

    It's ruining one of the best game formats.

    submitted by /u/Brettafa
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 New Smart Gadgets 2021 | Luxury Gadgets

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Why is TC so afraid of making new swarm classes for future Operation characters/narrative design?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:27 AM PST

    I get that the swarm aren't as popular as the locust but it doesn't help the swarm in anyway if we have the same 6 (well 5 now since the original drone elite gow4 is gone) units for 2 games in a row. At least with the locust there was new variants like the hunters, savage locust, queens guard etc in each game! The only thing new with the swarm is the ugly scrap armor. TC should make new bipeds to help fill the swarm side roster up to be on par with the cogs and to maybe give them more character as an enemy faction. I'm sick of TC depending on the locust for "NEW" characters. They may be new to the latest game but ffs flesh out the enemy you created instead of selling nostalgia. At least with the locust their horde expanded on new enemies and classes with every game in the series, do that with the swarm! I feel like they're just scavengers running around barefoot in their butt flaps looking for sheet metal to nail to their bodies, when yet the locust was an army with guns, full on armor and generals. And for the record I love the locust and I'm glad that they're still in the multiplayer but TC needs to flesh out the new baddies! I just want the swarm to be considered as cool as their predecessors and not just viewed as loin cloth wearing malformed monsters. Maybe bring back the original drone elites and have them as the new queens guards. Make a new biped that's called swarm soldier that maybe acts more aggressive than the regular drones. Just expand on them!

    submitted by /u/Bradrulesbro
    [link] [comments]

    More of my old GoW 3 clips

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Can I still obtain the Batista skin?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Just got the game, can't find him anywhere. Is that only a thing in New Game +? Also is there some kinda bundle for these skin packs? $60 for New Day and Terminator is insane.

    submitted by /u/Rosstin316
    [link] [comments]

    Merciless heroism

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Do you need to survive 20 consecutive waves on inconceivable or higher? Or just 20 waves altogether?

    submitted by /u/FetchMyShineBox
    [link] [comments]

    January 14th Developer Stream Highlights & Impressions

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    the snatcher snatching Marcus is so satisfying for some reason

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    and no I don't watch that type of shit

    submitted by /u/ilikegerasofwar
    [link] [comments]

    Is Arcade mode old tuning?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:40 AM PST

    Need buddies to play hive busters plz anyone new to the DLC hmu

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Help

    submitted by /u/At1ien
    [link] [comments]

    New to the series. Why do they run weird in multiplayer?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    In the single player campaign they run like normal humans, but in multiplayer everyone looks like they're holding in a dump.

    submitted by /u/Rosstin316
    [link] [comments]

    Any reason I can no longer carry two weapons???

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm returning to these games I used to love. Just hopped on Gears 4 and it seems I can't carry two guns like I used to.

    Is this a change just for Gears 4 or am I doing something wrong? I used to carry one heavy hitter and one pistol like gun. I'm playing on normal, so maybe that's the issue.

    Any help much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Cortnelius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment