• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Gears of War | The OG hivebusters (wormbusters?)

    Gears of War | The OG hivebusters (wormbusters?)


    The OG hivebusters (wormbusters?)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    A GameStop of culture

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:53 PM PST

    As a casual player who works a lot and doesn’t have much free time, I’ve never fully completed a tour of duty until today!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    I promise I’m not a weirdo

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Made my way into the .01%

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    First time picking up the Lancer GL in Gears 5. I had no idea how to launch it and this noobery purses.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Scared to death to play the next match. Never been Masters before

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Emotes are the greatest addition

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:12 AM PST

    No way the DeeBee survived this triple chainsaw massacre :-)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:02 PM PST

    Anyone else miss having skins for separate things like in Gears 4? (COG/Swarm/Horde)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:48 PM PST

    I liked having my separate skins in Gears 4. I am currently leveling up all my classes to 20 and I want to only use my Heroic Venom for PvE only, I like having other weapon skins for PvP but I gotta move them around every time, like come on, how do you go backwards from something that was a nice feature?

    I would like Blood Moon for Swarm, Heroic Venom for PvE, and eSports Neon for COG. Just saying ya know?

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoying the Nostalgia whilst playing Gears 2...Nothing quite beats that headshot sound...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    So I recently replayed Gears 4 and found out something amazing.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:17 AM PST

    The Lancer/Melee button is on the 'B' Button instead of the reload button where everyone hates it. Isn't that amazing?!

    Okay, so let's do that again or give us the option, yeah? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/paynexkillerYT
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Locust Zealot EXPLAINED (Gears of War Lore)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Clayton seems a bit down...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:45 PM PST

    OH BABY!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:12 AM PST

    After a lot of frustration & tears, we made it! TDM was by far the hardest due to bad teammates & teams not balancing properly.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    TC. What on Earth is going on with the ranked servers?!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    In all my years of gaming, I haven't experienced lag like this and that isn't an exaggeration. All 8 players on 1,800+ ping for what felt like the longest KOTH match that I have ever played.

    This is a serious issue.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/TheMachewski
    [link] [comments]

    Best shot I've ever had!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    I got masters in FFA!!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    I feel like i graduated with a phd in kill stealing

    submitted by /u/scooterjake2
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a dualshock 4 to play Gears 5 on PC?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:56 PM PST

    I know this question is weird and sounds like console war spaghetti, but I gave my brother my Xbox One and so I don't have my controller anymore. I was wondering if Dualshock 4 support is natively integrated into Gears 5 on PC. I've been craving horde mode lately, but I struggle with MnK controls (just in general).

    submitted by /u/GhostPichu
    [link] [comments]

    Revert the new tuning?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Anyone think there is any chance that TC may revert the new tuning? Ive given it its chance and truly hate versus now. Its just too different to my liking. I know a lot of people love it but its just not for me. Let me know what you all think!

    Edit: btw i would like to add that i love what TC has been doing with gears, Im not a complainer like a good majority. I just preferable dislike what has been done recently.

    submitted by /u/Crank-the-Nuke
    [link] [comments]

    This game needs a photo mode! they add screen effects, but no photo mode?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment