• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Gears of War | Made me laugh

    Gears of War | Made me laugh


    Made me laugh

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Appreciation post for my girlfriend for building me this controller/headset holder featuring some of my favorite games (Halo, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, and Red Dead Redemption)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Gabe in the next title update ��

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    I finally did it! After taking almost 9 months off.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:28 PM PST

    What I read when I see people complaining about "bot walking"

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    "I'm upset that someone can strafe left and right and I can't hit them because they're not wallbouncing in the range of my stick flick and I can't do small aim adjustments under the pressure of a close up shotgun fight."

    submitted by /u/MikeCaputoDrums
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of god stop asking for skins and maps in dev streams.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Every stream it's the same shit just stfu.

    Speak about bugs, ask questions about development and other missing features.

    Ask about the game, just anything except skins. Ask About the amount of polygons on Kaits toenails

    submitted by /u/MsgtWoods
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix these weird square artifacts? Happens in menu and cutscenes.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    When a Hyper Bouncing Zoomer tries to defeat a Strafing Boomer on the new balance patch...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    I usually leave the sniper for my more talented teammates. But I was proud of this 1v1 ftw

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    This was Gears of War in 2011, Make Gears 6 More Like it

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    What are they saying?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    During games of hoarde etc the swarm can be heard saying different war cries, some make me laugh because they sound funny...

    The shout goes up "hot topic" and I burst out laughing, I know that's not really what's being said, but what do you hear?..

    Post your funny cries you've heard.. If you have..

    submitted by /u/IZZYB0D
    [link] [comments]

    Scion rally cry

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    It's been in my head since I first played Gears 5 horde. When scions showed up in GOW4 they'd do an interesting rally cry that "strengthened" drones. They've not shown that in Gears 5. Is this just a feature TC dropped or am I missing something lorewise.

    submitted by /u/Federal-Alarm-7250
    [link] [comments]

    Help - Private FFA weapon substitution not working

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:45 AM PST

    Hello all,

    Yesterday I tried to create a private match for the first time, I changed the weapons in the list and started the match, but the default weapons were on the map. I tried it again to find that the preference list was still saved, but not working.

    I asked my friends to create one themselves, but same result, the weapons list seems to be saved, but in-game only the default weapons appear.

    What are we doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Assenzio47
    [link] [comments]

    Tour of duty

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:31 PM PST

    We're is every one at currently? I'm 7 lvls away from the end hoping I can finish it with the time remanning

    submitted by /u/soccerplaya07
    [link] [comments]

    I think there might be something wrong with Jack

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Say what now?!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Is this Fahz skin still available? I feel like I’m going crazy looking for it in the store

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    This cat kinda look like Keegan or its just me?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Me and some other people did a full game of Horde on Master as the Carmines

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:30 AM PST

    New movement this patch looks.... ermm.... different.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    Did some digging around might interest some people

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    OP 5 In game horde perk list (as in the perks you use power to buy whilst playing in game NOT SKILL CARDS)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    so as the title says i plan on starting a list of the perks you can use power to purchase during a game on horde for each class, since it is something I have wanted to see for a long time but no one has made as far as i can tell, anyway without further ado...

    Assault:
    Blademaster - movement speed, health regeneration speed, damage resistance and melee bleed damage
    Demolitions - critical damage, Ultimate cooldown, ammo regeneration and assault rifle damage
    Infiltrator - health regen, max health, movement speed and shotgun damage
    Marksman - ammo capacity, crit damage, feedback boost (dealing damage lowers ult cooldown) precision weapn damage
    Nomad - crit damage, max health, ammo capacity and precision rifle damage

    Tank:
    Anchor - ammo regen, crit damage, max health and damage increase (all weapons, which is annoying because it has the same symbol as assault rifle damage which has made this task more difficult)
    Brawler - ammo regen, max health, ult cooldown and weapon damage
    Gunner - ult duration, max health, ammo regen (for mulcher and Tri shot only) and damage
    Pilot - ult cooldown, health, ammo capacity and damage
    Veteran - ammo regen, health, feedback boost and assault rifle damage

    Support:
    Combat Medic - ult cooldown, health, crit damage and assault rifles
    JACK - ult cooldown, health, movement speed and repair cost
    Mechanic - fortification health, fortification damage, repair cost and repair speed
    Robotics Expert - fortification damage, crit damage, fortification health and repair cost
    Tactician - assault rifle damage, health, ult cooldown on kill and resupply explosive ammo

    Promotional:
    Architect - fortification health, fortification damage, repair cost and repair speed
    Protector - ult cooldown, health, crit damage and ammo capacity
    Slugger - feedback boost, health, movement speed and shotgun damage
    Striker - health regen, health, feedback boost and movement speed

    Phew, thats the last of them, if anyone wants to copy this list and add the percentages feel free, i personally could not be bothered.
    I play horde on xbox somewhat often, my GT is psychogamer12 so feel free to say hey if ya see me about :)

    submitted by /u/matt171718
    [link] [comments]

    Boost not showing up.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:30 PM PST

    I purchased 15 day boost with iron and it still says " boost 0 days" at the top. Any ideas if it's working or not?

    submitted by /u/MasterF0STER
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment