• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Gears of War | A never ending battle...

    Gears of War | A never ending battle...


    A never ending battle...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Torque lob

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Amazing job with the dlc TC!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:27 AM PST

    You guys absolutely nailed it! I love how you guys are really making Sera feel rich and deep with all these new environments, especially with this tropical vibe going on! I only ask sincerely, please make more of these single player dlc's!

     -MrDelJames 
    submitted by /u/Proof_Macaron279
    [link] [comments]

    How is Dom’s classic commando skin not in gears 5?!? This skin was awesome!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:35 PM PST

    Finally reached Master’s solo-queuing KOTH and I’m so fucking proud of myself!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Most of Gears players can relate to this behavior...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Gears Ranked Match Making is so Stupid

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:12 AM PST

    I'm in Onyx in Koth and we get matched against a full team of Masters, Literally a Full Team. All Onyx vs all Masters, how is this fair????

    To top it off the Masters team was trash talking at the end as well telling us to get Good or to go play Gears Tactics instead.

    I'm so tilted right now I honestly hate TC and everything they've done with Gears of War, I hope Gears 6 is their last game in this Franchise.

    submitted by /u/esreverflash
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the things you wish gears 5 horde/escape/something new had?!?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    I miss the old grinders (forgot their names) that had shields (I used to love building fences with those shields.

    I miss a lot of the old maps, old town is a perfect example. Wish they'd bring them all back in rotation on hordes.

    I miss manning a turret from gears 4 horde.

    I would like more options of skill cards.

    I wish escape had more of a time limit on inconceivable.

    What are some things you like added to hordes and escape?

    submitted by /u/frozen-heart-28
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think that the new tunign

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    I like the the new tuning especially what they did with the weapons but the game feels really sluggish with the changes to movement and makes the game less fun overall and i hope they change it because for me it ruins the multiplayer

    submitted by /u/FatFanMan
    [link] [comments]

    Loving this on next gen

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Just started playing this game on new series x/s an the graphics look amazing loving the game so far‼️

    submitted by /u/Human_Plantain_3815
    [link] [comments]

    An outstanding move from our locust friends

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    The Ocho

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Problems with HDR in Gears 5

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    I have a Series X. HDR looks fantastic in Gears 5 but unfortunately it keeps cutting out, leaving a washed out image. Sometimes when I open the game the HDR isn't on, other times it starts on but if I open the menu it goes off. Not had any such problems with other games and as the menu seems to effect it I assume it's nothing to do with my monitor.

    Any ideas? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pelwl
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 on PC

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Is this game playable on keyboard? I got into diamond 1 soloq and now i can't do anything, i'm just getting destroyed by guys who are just running like freaks and bouncing everywhere. On keyboard sometimes i can't even freaking sprint when Im bouncing off the wall. (my keyboard is fine, its something with game) Its getting really annoying.

    submitted by /u/Tankelele
    [link] [comments]

    When it’s the boss round

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    I got you brother

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Is my graphics card just trippin or is everyone's main menu screen look like this?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    worst mm game

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    i was a few match for the master when i met a super-bad-team and i got so mad, and a guy said to me that he was silver and i was the only diamond.

    submitted by /u/finaltryout
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances that Gears 2, 3 and Judgement are ported to PC?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    As a new-ish Gears fan, I'd be down to buy them again

    submitted by /u/WoodsBeatle513
    [link] [comments]

    when the enemy team calls you trash

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Gears 5 Gameplay [Part 4]

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    I am trash with EMBAR in Gears 5, but I like to think I’m pretty good with it in Gears 4.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Marcus, we've been walking through these rooms for hours and still haven't found an exit. Wait....did you hear something?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Ranked Quit Bonus?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    I must have a quit on my team once every other game, and in those cases there's a quit on the other team. It's an epidemic in the game and makes ranked completely RNG. I remember reading about a bonus GP awarded when a player on your team quits but I've never seen it in game. Does it exist?

    submitted by /u/delliedog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment