• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Gears of War | Mac got a rework so Gabe should get one too

    Gears of War | Mac got a rework so Gabe should get one too


    Mac got a rework so Gabe should get one too

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    My attempt at a swarm imago

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    I finally reached masters in KOTH solo!!!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Tell me I'm not wrong

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    "Fucking kill me please"

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Back A’s are deadly

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    I miss being able to do this.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    New god discovered.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    Scorcher weapon skin

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:11 AM PST

    There are many cool old skin sets that are missing the Scorcher.
    Will TC add scorcher skin for them?

    submitted by /u/LongnosedBugmen
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I made a video about how much I love the Gears franchise, consider giving it a view. All feedback welcome.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Hivebusters Chapter 2 co-op bug

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:59 AM PST

    So, I guess TC still suck at making at co-op campaign game and haven't learnt anything in a year. Gears is better than halo imo, MS really need to fund gears a lot more instead of hyping up TC's games only to be met with dissapointment

    As you leave for the door to trigger the cutscene with the snatcher and warden my buddy gets kicked at that exact moment. This has happened 7 times over 2 days. He came back to give gears 5 another try and he's absolutely done.

    submitted by /u/MsgtWoods
    [link] [comments]

    Is Gears of War's Multiplayer Competitive?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Before I start writing I just want to say that I always sucked at gears online, I was never good, I'm not complaining, I've always loved gears. I know it's a hard game I just want the community's input on this out of curiosity.

    Was the original gears trilogy competitive focused? And what about now for gears 4 and 5 would anyone argue they're more competitive focused? Or was the original trilogy's multiplayer just laid back and you play just to have a good time?

    Furthermore what do you guys think it should be? More competitive or just laid back and play for an hour or two as an example? What do you think would be beneficial for the franchise in the future? Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/BigBoyTonight
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone please explain?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:15 AM PST

    My first team wipe in casual koth

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Hmm yes I understand

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    PSA: There's a bundle in the store not mentioned yesterday

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    It's 1300 Iron, includes Gabe, Mikayla, Sid, Recon Gabe, Recon Sid, an Outsider Weapon Set, a banner for each character and a mark.

    submitted by /u/EliteZephyr29
    [link] [comments]

    We got raped but this was satisfying lol I would’ve got the last guy too if I wasn’t tagged.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:46 PM PST

    I know this post is old but does boost still increase cxp earnings as well?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Is it just me or is this scion tiny?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Chainsawing/reject killing

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:31 PM PST

    These things eat up so much of my ammo... is the best way to kill rejects basically always with either a chainsaw or if you can get behind them to melee? If you chainsaw them can you do it from any angle even if they're at full health or do you have to wear them down a bit?

    submitted by /u/Kevybaby
    [link] [comments]

    New day

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Are the new day skins still free with game pass? I got game pass today an don't see them persanly I don't want them prob want use them but I'm not gonna pass up free if there still free lol thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/soccerplaya07
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Tactician skill "Cooperation"

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:50 PM PST

    The card says "Teamates deal X amount of damage to targets you mark" ...So does that include yourself? I've been trying to find out myself by using having damage numbers/ health bars on, but theres a lot of variables in Horde to account for... also the damage number display is pretty terrible.

    submitted by /u/Drag0n0932
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Alpha

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:55 AM PST

    I would love to see a new game where the campaign covers the novels starting with Aspho Fields.

    And new game modes like: Cog vs UIR Cog vs Locust Cog vs Swarm Locust vs the Lambent

    And bring back Survival

    submitted by /u/JoshyLikey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment