• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Gears of War | A little something I made, goggles for everyone 😆

    Gears of War | A little something I made, goggles for everyone ��


    A little something I made, goggles for everyone ��

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    What could have been...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    5 months Later & V Day Sam is still Locked behind an 18$ Paywall.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Gears is the only game that can give you this type of satisfaction

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Loving Gears Of War 2

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    I recently downloaded ALL of the gears of war games from Xbox game pass with intentions to play through them all. I beat the first one back when it came out but never played any of the others.

    After recently beating the first gears of war again and almost going insane over the final boss fight (RAAM is near impossible) I have moved onto gears of war 2.

    I just wanted to share how fun it is. It looks really good for an Xbox 360 game compared to what we are used to now. Also the new guns and creative levels/story are really fun. I'm sure there are missteps along the way but I look forward to playing through all of the games in the franchise.

    Not sure if tactics can keep my attention but having fun so far with 2!

    submitted by /u/natz20
    [link] [comments]

    When you absolutely, 100%, didn't get under somebody's skin

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Guardian bug, can’t seem to spawn at the start of the game???

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:02 PM PST

    Question about lore

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Are the Kantus not locust?

    submitted by /u/OverWorth
    [link] [comments]

    What classes are the engineer classes?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    Probably a very dumb question but I'm brand new to Gears, just got Gears 5 yesterday. In Horde it looks like they recently decoupled classes from characters, and one of the things the patch notes say is

    • Increased fortification cost reduction for engineer classes from 10% to 15%.

    But in the actual game when I go through the classes, it looks like there are Assault, Tank, Support, and Promotional classes... I don't see an "engineer class" section? Again I know it probably a stupid question, but what classes get that fortification cost reduction (or what classes are engineer classes)? Also, are there other bonuses that different types of classes get that aren't explicitly stated in the classes that I see?

    submitted by /u/Kevybaby
    [link] [comments]

    Finally reached masters in team deathmatch today. I must admit it was a painful journey. But i’m super stoked!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Upgrading skill cards

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:13 AM PST

    Bought Gears 5 yesterday and I'm still trying to figure some stuff out. In horde, do you upgrade skill cards with either the gold amount it says is required, or with the duplicate cards amount it says is required? One or the other? Because it let me spend gold to get one of my skill cards all the way to level 6, and I had maybe one or two skill cards total. It seems like you don't actually need duplicate cards to upgrade?

    submitted by /u/Kevybaby
    [link] [comments]

    Low ping matches?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:53 PM PST

    Im from New Zealand and I find it almost impossible to find a match in versus with low ping. Does anyone else have this problem or know any solution's?

    Happy new year everyone.

    submitted by /u/mattravagee
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question from a newbie

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    One of the Horde difficulty modifiers is Super Energy, which says "Energy pickups heal and give 3x the normal amount." Am I missing something or doesn't this make the game easier for you when turned on? Why would this up the difficulty?

    submitted by /u/Kevybaby
    [link] [comments]

    I’m really hoping to see the OG drone elite added to gears 5 in 2021! Also more enemies would be a welcome addition!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:50 PM PST

    I made a video from Clips I got on my first day of playing. | A New Players Perspective

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    Does anyone else find the timeline of the Locusts to be kinda far fetched?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    I just finished Gears 5 and it reveals that the Locusts were created by a secret project by the COGs during the Pendulum Wars. That means that the Locusts are only about like 50 years old at E-Day. It seems kinda hard to believe that Myrrah could create a whole civilization with massive buildings and an intricate culture in a matter of a couple decades.

    I haven't played Gears 2 since I was a kid, but I don't remember that being part of Niles' experiments. Has this always been part of Gears lore (that Locust aren't thousands years old) or did Gears 5 retconn this?

    submitted by /u/SuperDuperPoptart
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Campaign on Series X frame drop happens sometimes but going to the menu and continue the game temporarily fix. Anyone has this issue as well?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:18 PM PST

    It's a very weird issue. every time going to certain areas in the campaign, the frame drops occur. Then if I go to the menu screen and click "continue," it fix the frame drop but only temporarily. Anyone has this issue as well?

    submitted by /u/bjki1107
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Co-op Campaign Progression

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    My buddy finally got the game on GamePass and we want to play through the campaign and then Hivebusters in co-op. Does both of our progress save or only the host?

    submitted by /u/RealM-Fresh
    [link] [comments]

    Raam is broken

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Stop putting 4 stacks against randoms

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:56 PM PST

    There are enough 4 stacks on any night of the week for them all to be playing each other. Come the fuck on

    submitted by /u/Dayumnn_Daniel
    [link] [comments]

    GOW 3: Deranked and lost everything form a public beast game, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment