• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Gears of War | Found something interesting in the internet, looks familiar.

    Gears of War | Found something interesting in the internet, looks familiar.


    Found something interesting in the internet, looks familiar.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    My name is DisneyLandCarpetRide,and I am trash. Hope you guys can laugh at this like my friends did

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Custom Horde lobbies be like

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    That. Stare. Dude reevaluated his life decisions.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Happy New Year Guys

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:14 AM PST

    Could this be an Execution along with Ukkon as a character in gears 5?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:42 PM PST

    How goes those New Years Gears Vibes?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Just asking to see how the community is vibing.

    submitted by /u/CthulhuMadness
    [link] [comments]

    We're up for a whole new year of support folks. :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:17 AM PST

    Blademaster needs some love from the devs.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I really wish, they would better tune some of these classes. The blade master in particular is a lot of fun but is missing some obvious skill cards for horde mode. Like why is there not a melee bleed damage card? There is a venom one but venom is useless in horde. You can upgrade the bleed damage but that seems like a stupid way of implementing bleed damage on a melee focused character. Emile for instance has a huge melee bleed buff, so where is lahni's? Also the only cool down reducing card is kills from behind and its a gold card....seriously? How come the veteran gets a 20sec reduction to cool down from executing enemies with the brutal efficiency card and he even has a passive bonus which makes executions easier for veterans to do. That is a well balanced feedback loop and it equally balances risk with reward. Some characters in horde just feel thrown together while others feel very good. Balance is needed but I guess i'm preaching to the choir aren't I lol.

    submitted by /u/Doodle277
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie questions about Gears 5

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    First, what's stim? I'm seeing a lot of skills saying this, second how can I get the "Get Some" skins for weapons? And how can I get the "Poetic Justice" skin?, why do I have a lot of recoil playing with the Lancer while I watch my teammates and seems like the don't have recoil in their Lancers?

    How to deal shit loads of damage in Horde Mode? I'm always at some 200k and I see some guys doing millions of scores, I just don't know how because I just shoot the enemies in the same period of time than them but some way they deal shit loads of damage in comparison with me.

    Why doesnt my gun deal damage sometimes in Elite difficulty? For some reason it just stops dealing damage and idk why, I shoot and the enemies don't die.

    Which classes are fun to play? I like Nomad most but haven't played too much another classes. Which maps are the most fun and which maps are the most boring?

    That's my questions, thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/erick_rednose
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else buy a vault for their 360? Mines is now an ornament on my battle station

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Blademaster playstyle question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:31 PM PST

    When I play blademaster I typically get two maces w a locker. I run in and smash elites and use movement and dodges to get around big dudes and one-two shot them.

    Always near the top of dmg and kills for sure.

    What card loadout would u recommend for this kind of pure melee zerker build?

    submitted by /u/Kravenprime
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the Brawler Class

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    I know the Scorcher skill cards are bugged currently, but does anyone know if the Pyromaniac/Glow and Slow cards apply a bonus to incendiary grenades?

    submitted by /u/xlordrelayx
    [link] [comments]

    3 for 1

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:48 AM PST

    JD not in public! On the walls?!? (Invisible guns bug)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Lambent swarm?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Wonna know your opinions

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ImShockin
    [link] [comments]

    "Trophy system" as a fortification in horde.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:31 PM PST

    An item from call of duty that would be interesting for horde as a fortification. You build it and it would zap grenades and maybe boomshots out of existence at the cost of its health or maybe an ammo counter.

    submitted by /u/FaultyThomas117
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Can they add a option to que against only solos or mix solo/group I'm so sick of having a diamond or masters que with a bronze or silver and the other team is just 4 stack masters most annoying shit playing 2v4

    submitted by /u/Bigbabygesus69
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Lip Sync with Dolby Atmos

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Playing Gears 5 and the Hivebusters DLC with Atmos on on the Series X is amazing. It's the most positional, realistic feeling soundscape I've experienced in a game. But it does seem to go a little wonky on me when the characters speak in cutscenes. Lip flaps look a little weird and off no matter what I do. Anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/shawnhopkins
    [link] [comments]

    Turned off Tiled Resources in Gears 4

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    After multiple attempts to figure out why I kept having frames drops go from 140 to 10 at random while playing Gears of War 4, I finally found out turning off Tiled Resources solved my issue. I seen alot of others were having this problem, so this possibly will help.

    BTW Im using a RTX 3080 if that is relevant.

    submitted by /u/Eleven_Bravo86
    [link] [comments]

    This is inexcusable. That onyx you see that did better then the diamond 3 didnt play 3 quarters of the first round. The rank system has gotten better but is still very flawed.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    probably the quickest vengeance I've ever got.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment