• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 26 November 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 26 November 2020


    Weekly What’s Up - 26 November 2020

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Best Gears 5 Campaign mutator ever

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    (Gears community right now)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    You Can’t Escape!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Would anyone else like to see character-specific weapon skins come back?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Suited Marcus Skin (plz)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Weird breathing noise in weapon customizations?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:42 PM PST

    I gotta say the new scorcher execution is brutal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Played Gears of War 5 on PC for my first time - thoughts

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:52 PM PST

    So, I haven't played Gears of War 5 in probably 5/6 months or so, just got busy playing other games that were coming out, and when Ghost of Tsushima came out that took 100% of my attention for a very long time. In August I finally decided to pull the trigger on building a PC for my first time and it became one of my primary platforms for gaming alongside the PS5.

    The New Day bundle rekindled my interest to get back into Gears of War 5 so tonight I finally booted it up again, this time on my PC instead of the XB1X. First thing I did was go through the graphic settings and boosted everything to max, then I hopped into a game of Ranked KoTH (my go-to). First things first, I'm surprised and blown away with how well this game is optimized for PC. I heard a lot of horror stories about the Gears of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 5 PC version at launch, so when I was going into my first game I was expecting instability, frame drops galore, and maybe a crash here or there. What I got instead was an absolutely phenomenal looking game (I thought it looked stunning on the XB1X as it was!), and a crisp 120 FPS.

    I'm still finding myself struggling with KB/M so most of the time I play games with one of my controllers, so for Gears I did the same, and DAMN, I don't know if it's the increased FR, the FoV setting (have it maxed), or maybe that I'm sitting closer to the screen with PC than I do with console, OR maybe they just made a lot of tuning updates since last time I played, but I am absolutely crushing it on PC on ways I haven't done since the Gears 2/3 days. Somewhere along the way I lost my touch around the time Gears of War 4 launched and I struggled to be the top of my team, let alone the entire lobby, but in 2 games so far playing Gears of War 5 Ranked KoTH on PC, I'm 2-0, was short by 10 GP points on winning MVP in the first game, but in the second game I won MVP by over 600 GP.

    I don't really know where I'm going with this post, just more or less wanting to say that it feels damn good to be back on Gears of War MP and doing as good as I am again, a feeling I haven't felt on this game for too long. Kudos to The Coalition and everything they've done since Rod's departure, this game is in a much better state than it was when he left and I almost can't believe it's even the same team behind it.

    submitted by /u/Barron-Blade
    [link] [comments]

    Hes just vibin

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Anyone still looking for codes for Gears 1,2,3 and J downloads? Found these next to my xbox. Uncover the missing number/letter and they are yours

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Gears 1: VRXYN-QQCY9-K7G93-P7YQ4-YTCM# HINT: # = Toys _ Us Gears 2: RBB#P-4NTH8-8G7D6-B6TY6-BPYRF HINT: #= how many musicians were in the Beatles? Gears 3: ##CN7-VW6KG-PHHCW-V8FPY-B4GBR HINT ## = TV SHOW WITH JACK BAUER Gears J: NRX84-CHRBQ-KWHQ#-TXBMB-JK74F HINT: # = WHICH GEARS GAME DID MARIA DIE?

    submitted by /u/DJstiles
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play GoW 4 coop in PC with just one controller?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Hi,

    I broke my second controller and would like to play GoW4 coop split screen, is it possible to play it with just one controller? I mean, one player uses the Keyboard+mouse and the second player uses the controller, it it possible? Even if it isn't natively, would a software as Vjoy work?

    I will definitely buy a second controller or bring the broken one to service, but not until next month, but until the, would like to play it with my fianceé if possible.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/JedahVoulThur
    [link] [comments]

    Can we bring back griffin yet ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    I think it's about time to bring back this fan favorite and it would be perfect to make up for the while black phantom weapon skin fiasco. Anyone else agree ?

    submitted by /u/Alonzo-Harriss
    [link] [comments]

    New Day behind the scenes

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Happy Thanksgears day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Happy Thanksgears day

    get it cuz I put gears instead of giving

    hehe im so clever

    submitted by /u/exciter984_
    [link] [comments]

    Always feels good to get a clusterluck����

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Gears of war 2 player base Xbox one????

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:37 PM PST

    I've recently gain interest in gears of war games and I wanna know if people still play gears of war 2

    submitted by /u/STHorror
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people keeping the Ultra Power Drain Mutator on?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I cannot come to comprehend the idea as to why people are choosing to keep the Ultra Power Drain Mutator on. The most important thing in Horde is Fortifications and Ammo. You can only go so far buying perks, and you can only go so far grabbing ammo boxes or buying ammo.

    If you turn off the Ultra Power Drain Mutator off, a LVL4 Locker costs 20K and you can store four weapons on it. If you keep it on, good luck with ammunition. Your LVL1 Locker costs 50K. What's your alternative for ammo? Buying a single Boomshot costs 4K. Grabbing an ammo box replenishes only a single round.

    Can someone please explain the logic behind their choice? They'll choose to turn off the Ultimate or Survivor mutator instead and this honestly does not make any sense.

    submitted by /u/CaptainCayden2077
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4 often gets heavily discounted, but the season pass is never more than 10% off. Anyone know why? Have TC just forgotten about it?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Alternatively, does anyone know where to get it for a reasonable price?

    submitted by /u/omgwowthanks
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about how ABSURDLY unstable Gears Tactics is?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:01 PM PST

    I'm playing on Xbox One X. This app crashes more than Master Chief Collection did at launch. I've made it to the last mission in the campaign, and I've had my app crash with increasing frequency the further I get. Now, I can't even kit out my roster for the mission. I've tried over and over. I'll be swapping out armors and I'll just be booted back to dashboard. I've been kicked out of missions mid-mission too, but it usually happens in the barracks.

    What is going on? Is this a widespread issue? Are there plans to fix it? I'm not even sure I can finish the game at this rate. It really sucks because I've really been enjoying the game otherwise.

    submitted by /u/hard_vvay
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Turkey day

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    So i just started doing the achievement where you have to Escape 10 acts of escape with Clayton, Benjamin or Anthony, I finished about 6 when I go to check the achievement it still says 0-10 although most achievements it'll show progress like 5,000 kills out of 10,000. Maybe that one just doesn't register like that but I'm going to just finish 4 more acts and see if it registers, my question is an act is just when you go into the decontamination chambers?

    submitted by /u/FetchMyShineBox
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for this song from the Gears 1 soundtrack but can't find it.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:32 PM PST

    It plays occasionally throughout battles. I've gone through a few soundtrack playlists on youtube but it isn't in any of them.

    This is the song I'm looking for.

    submitted by /u/TheSandman_091
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (November 27, 2020)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely loving the hollow storm tai skin

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Probably one of my favorite skins so far , gives that gears 2 vibe , loving this shit lol

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Zombie83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment