• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Gears of War | New Day reveal trailer

    Gears of War | New Day reveal trailer


    New Day reveal trailer

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Ya love to see it

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Sorry it’s in Spanish

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I'm liking the artwork used in the skybox for the new Regency map

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I thought I would post these, have had a few people ask me about the whole process of making them, so here are some work in progress pics of the Lambent Omen, the stone Cog/Locust Omen, and the split omen. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask...Thanks!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Don't know how the other two didn't change. I was panicking picking Carmine.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Coalition Soldier

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:06 AM PST

    Just had to play a 30 minute KoTH match, we need a surrender function.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Allow me to elaborate & give you an idea of where I'm coming from. I just got out of a ranked KoTH match on Gears 5 while running a 2 man party with my buddy. We load into Clock Tower with two solo players on our team versus a stacked 4 man & right off the start the 4 are being toxic in chat. One of ours afk's until he disconnected while the other random left after the first 3 minutes.

    The other team started bombarding chat telling us to leave the game & give up while trash talking. They proceeded to walk around the map hunting & long executing us both for the next 27 minutes, only capping the hill when we managed to team wipe them every so often. They proceeded to spam emotes & chat the entire time essentially neglecting the hill for GP.

    What was the correct play for us on our end? We stay & waste 30 minutes in a pointless match or we leave & are forced to play Quickplay for however many matches.. those were our options. I like the idea of people being punished for quoting, but I still have somebody quit every other match.

    To end this post, I think it's a good idea to have a surrender vote implemented for this very reason. (And many other reasons) I'd like to hear what you guys think about it. What would you have done & do you think TC should really look into a surrender option?

    Thank you all for your time & Have a good one.

    Edit:

    I also wouldn't be against them adding a round timer on KoTH (even other game modes) to help prevent abusing the system.

    submitted by /u/Deathwithagrin
    [link] [comments]

    Yall ever just wait 16 hours TO GET 1 STAR

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Second guy scared the hell out me, in turn gets absolutely dismantled.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Lt Kim was providing a running commentary

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Who is this man and why does he look so depressed �� is it cause the barber fucked up his hair?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    7 straight matches, and I start in the back every time. The gridiron medals are impossible from the back and custom matches should count.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Gears Tactics - Half Price on Amazon for Black Friday!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    For those after Tactics, the physical (with Cole) is half price (£27) on Amazon (UK). The digital code is also on offer on Amazon, but no Cole included!

    submitted by /u/myykeey
    [link] [comments]

    Man, I love these new mutators. The weapon voice acting is the funniest!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Ah yes, I've been needing more of that card.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    GO FOR THE F$%&#&@%$&ING RING

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I hate ranked and I am just trying to do my tour requirements. For the love of Jesus. I do not care if you go 1/50... throw yourself at the ring. At this low rank, that's all you need. Fuck your kd, fuck your kill count. JUST PTFO.

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    Voicelines??

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Hey is there a reason why some voicelines on characters are silent. Can your teammates hear them at all? I've notice a few silent lines on mostly myrrah. Also would we ever get young Sam?

    submitted by /u/Unholyzen
    [link] [comments]

    Blitz is my favorite mode for moments like these 200 to win and both teams seconds from victory GGs

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    The removal of ALL single-life modes has really put a downer on this Operation for me.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    As the title says, really not enjoying the game as much now that the only game mode I can play is Ranked KoTH... The other modes just aren't fun to me at all as all I used to play was single-life elimination. I know the playlist popularity was low in comparison to other modes but waiting an extra minute or two to get a fun game mode that I could be motivated to play was worth it.

    I was really happy with the place the game was in during Operation 4, Gridiron was a brilliant way of speeding up Execution rounds and there was so much choice in what you could play. Now I feel like it has been gutted in favour of more casual respawn modes and I'm just not feeling it... Was really excited for the content this Operation brought; maps, characters, a new weapon, even the reversion of Characters locked to abilities in PvE! Any chance they'll bring back some of these modes soon, even just Gridiron?

    Please TC, I was finally enjoying Gears again!

    submitted by /u/xEnoshima
    [link] [comments]

    What do the wings mean?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    New FFA Map War Room. Did they never mention this?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:33 PM PST

    now that they got rid of ffa qp, they released a new map to not play on apparently. in good fashion, they didn't tell anyone. did anyone know about this?

    https://www.gamesatlas.com/gears-5/maps/war-room

    one tiny sentence in the what's up post and no pictures lol

    submitted by /u/nootfiend69
    [link] [comments]

    Have a great weekend everyone!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    What percentage of players hit Masters?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:12 AM PST

    On R6 there were stats showing that only 0.5% of players reach Diamond Rank, and 35% Gold, etc.

    Does anyone have the statistics for Gears 5 ranks? I am curious of what percentage of players reach the Masters rank. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TigrisVsLeo
    [link] [comments]

    whats the fastest exp in gears 5?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    Is it rushing insane/incon surge? Master clock runs? 41-50 horde master? 41-50 horde health off?

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment