• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Gears of War | Dev Stream on Thursday - Submit Topic Ideas and/or Questions!

    Gears of War | Dev Stream on Thursday - Submit Topic Ideas and/or Questions!


    Dev Stream on Thursday - Submit Topic Ideas and/or Questions!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    ===== STOP === READ THIS =====

    In the past, TC has hosted some "presentation style" streams. They answered a few questions, but a majority of the stream revolved around them going through a prepared presentation or showcase. Some examples are:

    • Showing how maps are made
    • Look back at Gears 3 cinematics
    • Discussion of how Gridiron was developed

    What do YOU want to see?

    I'll still collect questions below (as normal). But if TC were to do more of these prepared streams, what topics would you like to see them discuss?

    ===== OKAY === CARRY ON =====

    Weekly Developer Stream Thursday!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Who:

    • Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) usually the host
    • Occasionally other developers will join - like a map designer, the PvP lead, etc.
    • Someone typically works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Check stickied comment for questions. They haven't announced a guest at this time, but I'll adjust topics to fit the guest whenever that's announced.

    The Rules: In order to condense the number of questions a bit, we have a few rules laid out. These rules are based on what we've experienced in the past, as we've started to learn what TC will and will not answer.

    • They don't talk about future content
      • Campaign DLC
      • Gears 6
      • Maps
      • Characters
      • Modes

    I'll sticky a comment to this thread to help collect questions.

    *Also note that TC reads the twitch (and sometimes YouTube) chats for questions when live.

    submitted by /u/BChaps
    [link] [comments]

    Free My Mans Already, TC.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Thought this was a pretty epic way to win a match of gridiron

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Found an Gears of War 2 art book at the thrift store

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    This poor guy on GoW1 can't catch a break

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    im actually bad with the snipe

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    I’m new to gears of war and want to get better. This is my best clip. Any tips on how to get better? (I have Sarah Connor because I pre ordered through gamepass but never touched the game till now)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Me and this guy just kept doing this in the middle of fights. Gears can be special sometimes.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I’m falling out with the franchise

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Idk why but I haven't been playing gears as much as I was playing it. Yesterday I decided to replay the gears 4 campaign and... I fucking hated it mostly because after the gears 4 campaign I replayed the original gears and THAT is the gears I remember. Likeable characters, fun gun play and a story that actually made sence. What's wrong with gears of war 4? Well the protagonist is just a whiny bitch with daddy issues. And the stor- NO OH GOD PLEASE NO NO NO NOOOOO. Yea no. Some shit about Kate being related to queen Myrrah? The locust coming out off a metamorphosis? The things I like: the prolog. It was fun to play the aspho fields mission and E-Day mission but the rest was just a no. It was fun with multiplayer cause you could unlock skins which look badass I especially like the UIR skins. I'm just not enjoying gears of war and well it's not the worst game I've ever played cough cough bullet storm cough cough I'm gonna play back the original 4 games ( gears 1, gears 2, gears 3 and gears judgment). I know most off you will disagree with me but for those who do let me know I. The comments.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and I hope you have a wonderful day.

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    By far my favorite Gridiron play

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    When are we getting custom flairs for this sub

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    I need to let everyone know that Clayton is my waifu

    submitted by /u/Captain_beeson
    [link] [comments]

    Forgive my crop skills but here's a concept for A$AP FERG x COLE TRAIN. Floor Seats II Cole

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream thread (October 08, 2020)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream Today!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Be sure to check for a stickied comment below. If anything changes in regards to day/time, we'll be sure to have that info in the stickied comment!

    Who:

    • Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) usually the host
    • Occasionally other developers will join - like a map designer, the PvP lead, etc.
    • Andius (Community Team) works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Currently TC looks at 2 main places for questions: The Chat and General community discussion. In attempt to gather some better questions that TC may be able to better prepare answers for, we are going to look at collecting some questions in this thread.

    Also note that this is not a thread that is officially supported by TC. We cannot guarantee that they'll see and/or use this. But we figure it's worth a shot. If nothing else, maybe someone else in the thread will be able to answer your questions!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ronin Karn

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why the Ronin Karn skin is expensive ?

    submitted by /u/bustle15
    [link] [comments]

    my ring

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I'm not satisfied with my skill, should I keep practice or quit?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I'm re up 3 and a half now, I can wall bounce, occasionally do some clutches and I feel like I'm a decent asset to my team sometimes. But I freeze in certain situations and always roll way too much Acedentaly when trying to bounce around covers to avoid getting shot. And I also feel like I'm not going around fast enough... Look. Don't be nice, be honest should I keep go and practice or is this game probably not for me?

    submitted by /u/shfww
    [link] [comments]

    Im glad TC has implemented penalties for quitters to deter people from quitting during a ranked match.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Quick Question about Gears 2

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I am currently in Mount Kadar. I am in Insane, so whenever it comes to blowing up the tower, I always back up to the entrance cause the miniguns melt you like crazy. Anyways, I take my time, blow up the tower, but when I enter the cave, I never get the wall exploded. My lights on the Centaur never turn on either, nor do my voice lines activate. Can someone please help me?

    It'd also be nice to note that I am playing it on an xbox one, digitally.

    submitted by /u/GearsOfJacoby
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Tactics 30FPS/4K on Xbox One X?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I guess, because TC didn't specify the specs for current-gen consoles, we will only get 30FPS/4K mode for Gears Tactics.Maybe someone has the info about this? Because I hope I'm wrong about it.

    submitted by /u/DastFight
    [link] [comments]

    Battle of gears music

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Squad

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    so is there anyway I could stop someone from joining my squad when I'm playing horde without blocking or unfriending them?

    submitted by /u/chinasorrows2705
    [link] [comments]

    Is gnashers only KoTH still the weekly event I am playing but the progress for versus event on tour of duty is not tracking.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Is the happening for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Croghan11
    [link] [comments]

    For players who have beaten the insane campaign solo, what’s the tips?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Any tips will be appreciated. What's the relic weapon that you feel absolutely necessary? How to upgrade Jack properly?

    submitted by /u/Raven039
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect tool for Kryll

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I can't use the Map in Gears of War 5

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    So I got Gear of war 5 for my birthday and I'm enjoying the hell out of it but I can't figure out how to use the map in the game? Can someone help me?

    Edit: it says to use the view button (not sure which one that is) and I can't see any "map" button on screen

    submitted by /u/Original_Recipe_3126
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment