• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 24 September 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 24 September 2020


    Weekly What’s Up - 24 September 2020

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Took a pic with a random in qp

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Why I like gears of war

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    To be honest there's not that many reasons.

    Reason 1: I like gory games and in gears of war well... you'll know.

    Reason 2: the UIR. I think it's nice to have two factions that aren't labelled you know the bad/good guys. It's up to you and what you think of them.

    Reason 2: the lore. It's always nice to learn about the creatures in gears old and new. My favourite creature to learn about is corpser, although it reminds me of a spider ( spiders freak me out )it always fun to learn new things.

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get bored of gears 5 for like a month or 2 then randomly starts playing again or is that just me ?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    The easiest dailies I've ever had

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    This game will always stand out for this reason.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I've never played a game where you could shit on 2-3 people when you're alone. That alone makes this game so much fun cause you can always have a chance at out doing multiple opponents. Feels great too lol

    submitted by /u/shades_fnatic
    [link] [comments]

    Memories of War

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Anyone feel like they are better at vs while a little drunk?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    That's pretty much it. I feel like there's a sweet spot for me. Sometimes I play when I'm sober or just high and I just get demolished and can't get into rhythm at all. Maybe I just overthink it idk. My sweet spot is probably beer #4-8 somehow I just let loose and my instincts kick in and I start playing better. Obviously if I drink like 12+ and can't see the screen anymore I start fucking up but something about having a little alcohol in me just seems to boost my skill and reflexes. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Fuckblackhorses
    [link] [comments]

    3 for me

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    If someone does this in asylum, don't kill them, they get stuck there. It was a easy win.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    So top player on the team doesn't get mvp anymore?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Daily Discussion (September 25, 2020)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What’s Up Sept 24th disappointment...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I kinda feel like TC used the Gears 3 anniversary to not say anything about ongoing Gear 5 improvements/changes.

    submitted by /u/xlordrelayx
    [link] [comments]

    Make better servers for fuck’s sake!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I don't lag at all playing any other game. I hop on Gears and my ping spikes to 200-400. It's fucking bullshit and TC knows it. Constantly checking my systems latency and pocket loss and it's 40 ms and 0%. Tired of this bullshit

    submitted by /u/Tarkatan-Beefcake
    [link] [comments]

    A and B carmine in horde mode please?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I wanna use my 2 favorite Carmine's in horde mode, but unfortunately because they don't have the capabilities to b in horde I can't. I also don't like playing pvp that much and enjoy horde and escape more.

    submitted by /u/flatbunny310
    [link] [comments]

    Do non engineers upgrading a locker cancel out the engineers locker overclock ability on the existing locker?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Gears 1 Aspect Ratio

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Tried out Gears 1 on my CRT Monitor and it has black bars at the top and bottom as if the games in widescreen, my setup is HDMI Out (360 Elite) to a HDMI to VGA Adapter and the resolution is: 1024×768. I remember getting this game back way back when and played it in 576i on my CRT TV via composite and it was full screen (horrible I know since it had HDMI out 😂)

    submitted by /u/Money-Camera
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting good at this. FFA.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    How come I have lost skins?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I've not played gears 5 is probably something like 9months, and I have just come back to it to run through Insane and play some MP however I have realised I've lost some of the characters I used to play as. I can't quite remember who I had but I know I had Baird and a Carmine, however I don't have any apart from the campaign lot, and the halo ones.

    I know a lot has changed, but what's the deal here?

    submitted by /u/arathersmallman
    [link] [comments]

    Daily reminder that GP doesn’t take into account damage dealt, whether it’s 99% or 1% it doesn’t matter +15 for everybody! #MakeTheScoreboardGreatAgain #AbolishGP

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    F in the chat to the guy hitting his 60 elimination cap dealing over 80% damage to all 60 enemies and getting the same score as the bloke sitting atop blood drive with his lancer dealing 1% to everyone.

    How about revising what qualifies as an elimination, bringing back the old scoring system to calculate the scoreboard and MVP and running the trash GP ranking system as far away from my screen as possible.

    If you refine eliminations GP is fine as a ranking system by the way but please stop acting like it's a substitute to OG scoring because it's a million miles away.

    submitted by /u/Mcgradyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for getting a win in Versus?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Every time I play TDM I'm always on the losing team. Are there better game modes I can try? I'm just sick of losing and getting unlucky.

    submitted by /u/listersvindaloo
    [link] [comments]

    Diversified medal help

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I've just won a game in TDM, KOTH, 2v2 and Gridiron but I didn't unlock the medal, don't tell me I have to win a FFA game lmao

    submitted by /u/HighAboveTheRest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment