• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Gears of War | I always laugh at the fact that the Carmine family sells life insurance

    Gears of War | I always laugh at the fact that the Carmine family sells life insurance


    I always laugh at the fact that the Carmine family sells life insurance

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    My girlfriend made this for my birthday ☺️

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Can we get the Marcus lancer skin please

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Pretty new to gears 5...thought this was coo

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    This banter synced up, making the execution more badass

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Would be sick! We will have to see in OP 5 if he says it.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Extremely Early Gears Comic Art Style Test By Rob McCallum, Shared By Writer Joshua Ortega!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Rise of RAAM planted so many seeds. Once you’ve played Tactics, this makes sense.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    “Guys this one player keeps kicking my ass”

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Witch Kills Me Using Magic

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Waiting for this not gonna lie

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Is there a turm for the distance needed to turn an enemy to goo with a shotgun?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    I'm making a gears of war D&D module and I want to use a community recognizable name for the Gnasher weapon property that allows this.

    submitted by /u/PotentiallyAnyone
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know why dom was a jerk to Ben carmine

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I was playing through gears 2 and dom said some pretty messed up stuff to him why?

    submitted by /u/Unique-Ball
    [link] [comments]

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of August 07–August 14, 2020

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    FFA is still dead at high ranks :/

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I have won matches in all 23 ranked modes.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I'm crying (spoiler)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I forgot how sad Dom's death is.(just beat act 3) It had been three years since I played the third game and I decided to play them again. The second had the best campaign the third is the most emotional imo.

    submitted by /u/Person6920
    [link] [comments]

    Lahni

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Lahni really needs some skins shes probably my favourite character but miss the options to customise

    Anyone else get the feeling with any characters

    submitted by /u/Kev8294
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus Lancer or GL?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Since I guess Season 4 came out? I missed season 3... Anyway in there they redid some character cards, I used to rock Marcus with a retro and a claw, but since his cards now apply to all Lancers I keep the retro but I can see that the standard Lancer has higher damager but lower fire rate, and the GL has a faster fire rate, but slightly weaker.. it's a great tool to ensure Living Legend runs until the next round... It also costs 4k power at the box... Which atm is insignificant. But it is on top of the retros 2k, as that's a power house... Irreplaceable. Sorry I just really love horde lol Anyways...thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ratat-atat
    [link] [comments]

    Auto-quit bug

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Every game I play where I'm winning and the score is approaching the limit, I ALWAYS get disconnected. The prompt says that I've been "removed from the game". I have no idea why this is happening, and at this point it's pointless to play ranked because I'm losing GP..

    I'm playing on Steam version.

    submitted by /u/patdeeznutz
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone still dealing with the Jack Upgrade bug?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I was playing as Jack in my friends game and the abilities didn't show up for me. I then, crashed halfway through the Act and now ALL of his abilities are gone. Cloak is the only one that remains and all of his components are gone. I left and rejoined and still nothing. Is there any fix to this? He is thinking of running through the entire campaign again for his Upgrades & Components.

    submitted by /u/LordStDank
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas on additional PVE content to make the game feel fresh.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Now, I'm an avid Overrun supporter, but I know that probably won't happen in 5. So, that being said, what other ways do you guys think TC could spice up the PVE? I'd say maybe horde specific maps, Weapons like the scorcher, deployable cover, etc. share your ideas!

    submitted by /u/JoonBoi97
    [link] [comments]

    Me: I’m sure glad the dailies add some variation. Gears:

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    A quint lesson on crowd waiting for power weapons

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment