• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears May 4th

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears May 4th


    This Week in Gears May 4th

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    All I want for Gears 6 is...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    I’m sorry, little ones

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Me trying to understand anything my Hispanic teammates say to me

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Did anyone miss Gears of war 3?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Took this screenshot mid cutscene in Gears Tactics. Thought it would make a grat Wallpaper.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Honestly, these 2 on the table deserve their own comic book or something. They're literally in every E-Day cinematic lmao

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Finally got my custom lancer mounted. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Managed to take a screenshot of the convoy in Act 3 without the hud. This game looks amazing

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    The store should be 1 COG skin and 1 Swarm skin each week

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    One character skin every week and a handful every 3 months isn't cutting it. There's hundreds of possible skins we could be getting, yet TC continues to drip feed everything.

    Give us more (quality) content and people will spend money, it's that simple.

    submitted by /u/Collineus
    [link] [comments]

    In the early days of Gears

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Gears 5 campaign (warning! Spoilers for the those who haven't played gears 5 campaign)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I finally finished playing gears 5 campaign Yes I'm a bit late for that, but life was rough and wasn't able to play it earlier. I have been playing gears of war since the day it came out (2006). Others might find this just a game, but I don't! I feel like I am connected with alot of gears characters. I have played all gears camping at least 30 time in my life (except for gears of war 4 I only played the campaign 4 times and gears 5 only once) Really enjoyed playing gears 5, but it also left another HUGE scar on my heart! Bigger than the scar I got when I saw Dominic Santiagos death. When I had to choose who to save JD or dell? I frooze, my mouth was wide open and slowly my tears began to drop out of my eyes. My little brother Daniel said I know how much you love del and I know you would pick him over JD but think about it who was and still is ur favorite character? It's still Marcus Fenix he said I told him I can't pick man it hurts its really fucking hard! He said pick or ul die I paused for 3 min and thought about it Said to myself that Marcus lost his dad, brother, wife and good friends. The only thing he has left is James and I can't let the last thing he has left go away Choosing to save JD was not easy at all. Seeing JD cry and express his feelings after del died literally killed me from the inside and what made me cry more is when Marcus came and hugged his son. What was also really hard to watch is watching Jack sacrificing its life to save the others! Jack has been there since gears of war 1!!!! What Jack did really effected baird. Good bye old friend :( I had alot of scars on my heart that healed, but there wil be 2 that will never heal Doms death And dels death Rip tl;dr

    submitted by /u/COMEFIGHT21
    [link] [comments]

    Digging the new look mate (Gears Tactics Texture Glitch)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Interesting Ragdoll

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    This weeks Store

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does my heavy gunner look like Bolo Yeung?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Lvl 5 cards should be better

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    If you've read the title, then you might know what I'm gonna talking about.

    Why does the percentage amount of upgraded cards decrease over time when the amount of duplicate cards needed increases? Am I the only one who thinks this shit is backwards.

    For instance, If I find 1 duplicate gold card for Mac's lvl 1 barrier feedback, it increases by 0.5 seconds. But if I find 10 duplicate gold cards for Mac's lvl 4 barrier feedback, then it only increases by 0.1 seconds.

    Shouldn't higher level cards increase exponentially or at least at the same rate if the requirement to upgrade them becomes more difficult?

    submitted by /u/hutcheyguthy
    [link] [comments]

    C'mon

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    No mid season new character? No new card to make the escape character at least good in horde? Dear TC give us something, even a new animation of marcus cough just something pls the last week were so empty except for the last TU.

    submitted by /u/Luigiilpugilista
    [link] [comments]

    Am I alone in thinking escape didn’t deserve all the hype it got?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Like escapes not a bad mode, but it's honestly not that exciting for how much they hyped it up. It's a timed gauntlet where you scavenge weapons and junk and... that's it.

    In the matches I played I don't think I even SAW the venom wave after the initial spawn area. It's hardly even a threat. You pretty much see all the mode has to offer after the first few play through and then it just feels kind of bleh.

    submitted by /u/Jackamalio626
    [link] [comments]

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (May 05, 2020)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ice block lancer skin + bonus supply drops

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Can someone explain this?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Is Kait a Good Protagonist?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Saw a poll the other day about most hated/disliked character, and Kait was in the top 3. Do you think Kait is a good protagonist to carry on the series, or do you think we shouldve followed a different character?

    submitted by /u/Legomaniac316
    [link] [comments]

    I love gears and I wanna play it to the best of my ability problem is I can’t practice claw I only play it twice a week at most, so is a pro controller worth it or is learning claw the way to go?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    How many of you guys have the pro controller?

    submitted by /u/pak-da-kid
    [link] [comments]

    What is the benefit of ranking up in ranked?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Is it just xp rewards or is there weapon skins to get?

    submitted by /u/Old_Ben_Kenobii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment