• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Gears of War | The discrepancy in Gears 5 astounds me. Some people just carried the Gears of War 2 host powers with them I guess.

    Gears of War | The discrepancy in Gears 5 astounds me. Some people just carried the Gears of War 2 host powers with them I guess.


    The discrepancy in Gears 5 astounds me. Some people just carried the Gears of War 2 host powers with them I guess.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    i’m making my way through all the gears games cause game pass is the only thing keeping me sane in quarantine and so far the gears series is one of my favorite i’ve played even though i’m only at the end of 3. but this scene man, this killed me.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Thanks to those who said to play free for all to complete the execution challenge for Raam

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I waited almost a week to post this

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    The accuracy on their throws tho

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    We’re toxic fellas ����

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Would you class Gears of War as Apocalyptic?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    I saw someone say it was apocalyptic. Then I started thinking. I think gears of war 3 was the most Apocalyptic with the lambent infection. I've only ever played Gears 2 and 3.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rogue_4TW
    [link] [comments]

    What is Ben Carmine holding...

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    This Week In Gears - 15 May 2020

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I love chat.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Bring back Gears of War 3. Or at least the weapons.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Gears of War 3 was awesome. For it time.

    The Shield, The Flamethrower, the Ink Grenade, the Destructible Cover. Why does Gears 5 feel like a Downgrade ?

    submitted by /u/IceColdKila
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance we get a cosmonaut skin for Paduk or the UIR soldiers??

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I have colourised a map of the Pendulum wars. The color red is the UIR ,blue is the COG and black are neutral

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (May 19, 2020)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What everyone’s favourite gears game

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    personally I love 2 because it was like the first game I ever played and what's you're least favourite....

    submitted by /u/megamax2112
    [link] [comments]

    Is Act 2 and 3 in G5 still fun after 100%ing the campaign?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Do enemies still spawn in most places and is there lots of stuff to mess around with after doing everything?

    The open worlds are interesting and I'm wondering cause I want to download a 100% save file so I can chill in the open worlds. Is the above true?

    submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

    If I remember correctly in OP 1 or 2 didnt TC state that they would have a double star weekend or something like that every week ?? What happened??

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Weekend boost

    submitted by /u/Haseeb17
    [link] [comments]

    I'm tired to play with randoms

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I managed to diamond 3 in gnashers 2v2, but since I did, always lose because the games are so tilted, currently I'm on Onix 3 again, I'm searching for people to play with, (I play alone since my friends were so toxic and I get tired too) If someone wants to add me and rank, you can find me as OwnAxel Guvaz, lov y'all

    submitted by /u/Guvazz
    [link] [comments]

    How can you accidentally put already released, FREE, content in the Store?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of the retro lancer and enforcer?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I don't see really anyone pick it up and I sometimes pick them up. But not enough to come to any conclusions.

    Do you think they are good pick ups, or is the lancer just flat out better? Are they only good in specific scenarios? If so, which?

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Roadie Running

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I know I've seen this mentioned on here before but I've just went to really see it. I played gears 5 and gears 3 both last night and Jesus I almost puked while running on 3!😂😂😂 Comparing the games the camera doesn't shake nearly as much in 5! Still love 3 though lol

    submitted by /u/JBarrows28
    [link] [comments]

    Store update.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I lost this game after I had a teammate quit :/ solid start too.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Locust Drone Totem

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Trying to earn locust drone... 100 cog eliminations in versus. What exactly counts as a cog elim? Been working on it for a while and while playing as swarm most elims aren't counting towards the 100. Any help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/POOTakaNATEDAWG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment