• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Gears of War | Just completed my General Raam cosplay. The whole suit is just shy of 8ft tall.

    Gears of War | Just completed my General Raam cosplay. The whole suit is just shy of 8ft tall.


    Just completed my General Raam cosplay. The whole suit is just shy of 8ft tall.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Teammates:You sure you know how to play as JD? Me: observe

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I never realized I had my instant revive until after I picked him up. Still felt heroic tho.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Single life modes lead to clutch clips; this is why I love Gridiron!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    A little illustration I did today on Gears of War.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Yo TC should add this Theron Elite skin from Gears of war 3 into Gears 5.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Netcode: The true thing we need to talk about

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    does anyone still play the older games?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    looking for someone to play the older games campaigns with, from GOW1 to GOW4 inlcuding judgement if possible on xbox

    sorry if these posts arent allowed on here, not seeing it on the sidebar for rules but i may be just blind

    also not sure which flair to use, not seeing alot for looking for players

    submitted by /u/Alpha167
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Tactics PC Gameplay Act 1 Mission 1 (Part 1)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Why are masters players in my games?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I actually feel bad for my teammates that are in silver and gold. They stand no chance. Why can you not just lock masters and diamonds into their own matchmaking. It would make everybody happier.

    RIP Goatdog2321, I'll forever remember the fight you put up against 4 masters players on 12 sensitivity.

    submitted by /u/Mattene
    [link] [comments]

    Michael Barrick honestly deserves to be added into Gears 5, hell I'd love to see some more characters from Zeta squad. Perhaps use characts that are only seen in the comic books?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    odd question

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    first off i'm relatively new, i don't follow the game closely but i just found out the lancer can't headshot in most versus modes? so, is this is true, and if so, are there any other versus specific mechanics like this?

    submitted by /u/selzterslime
    [link] [comments]

    No one talks about it but the rolling mechanic needs reworked in 6

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Rolling has become the most useless mechanic in this series and it is guaranteed death 100% of the time. It needs to be reworked or completely removed from the game. It serves absolutely no purpose anymore in this series other than to make you do something you didn't mean to do

    submitted by /u/secretagentMikeScarn
    [link] [comments]

    Gears codes for free. Hope these can go to someone who is in need... have a good Sunday :)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Meme Mondays (April 27, 2020)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How to level up fast?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    As the title says, anyone know of a quick way for profile xp?

    I know there was something on escape where you'd load in on incon, kill an enemy, and leave. Anyone know if that still works?

    submitted by /u/A-S-H-E-Z
    [link] [comments]

    Judgement Campaign

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I've been playing through all the gears books and just recently became a large fan of its extended universe.

    Only campaign I have yet to play is Judgement. Is it fun and dos anyone know if there any any major lore contradictions with the novels I should know about. I loved those and honestly i'd rather just leave that as the story if so.

    submitted by /u/Try_Another_Please
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Tactics question ?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    How are people getting to play early?

    submitted by /u/Agent-Active
    [link] [comments]

    The torque bow was hard but the long shot was easy since there was an event

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Finally. Took too long...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    First time back to Gears since GoW2 - how’s the competitive scene?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I've been playing Gears since I was a kid in Christmas of '06, still remember my first match on Mansion and then my 360 tipping over giving the disc a nasty ring. Good times.

    That said, used to play GoW2 "competitively" with friends on gamebattles back in the day. We were never particularly good but it was a really good time. Is there something comparable in Gears 5?

    To be clear, I'm hot garbage, but if there's a solid/accessible competitive scene I'd love to get some practice in and try to get up to at least being room temperature garbage.

    I checked out the gears.gg site for info, just curious if the competitive community is big or if it's past its prime

    submitted by /u/iannoyubadly
    [link] [comments]

    What Gears of war enemies would you rather keep as pets

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    For older Gears of war games, can you still find online matches with bots?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I was thinking about going to play Gears Judgment and 3 again, but I bet the playlist have no players in it, will they still autofill with bots even if they have little to no players or should I not waste my time?

    submitted by /u/The-Harry-Truman
    [link] [comments]

    Rank :I

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Getting 1,600+ points and getting deranked is the highlight of this quarantine :)

    submitted by /u/Nyyk_
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked How can I drop down if i get positive points ��

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment