• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Gears of War | Gears - WHAT'S UP – APRIL 23RD 2020

    Gears of War | Gears - WHAT'S UP – APRIL 23RD 2020


    Gears - WHAT'S UP – APRIL 23RD 2020

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I need to work on hiding the wiring better but here's two of my Gears display cases.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    With this tactic, the war could've ended much sooner.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    A pal showed me this. And wow they admitted to their mistakes and wanna work on them wonder what’s gonna happen

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I wasn’t even checking until I got yelled at in master

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Best Gears

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    The real reason why people want Karn to be added to gears 5

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I don't think I'll ever get a longshot kill like this again

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    How Many Operations Do You Belive Their Will Be?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This laugh still triumphs over anything

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Just played gears 3 for the first time in years- ran into this thicc legged scumbag. (The brumak us probably one of my favorite creatures due to look, sorry for the terrible quality)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Seems like a lot but I’ll take it anyway lol

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Gears 4 or 5 which is better and why? for all 3 gamemodes (Campaign, Multiplayer, Horde)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Gears 4 or 5 which is better and why? for all 3 gamemodes (Campaign, Multiplayer, Horde)

    submitted by /u/newbie1canoebee
    [link] [comments]

    Question for added locust to horde

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    They said that adding locust to horde would be hard because they would have to remake all the models again so it would be too much work, but since we already have drones, kantus and theron guards couldnt they already add some, like just take an image or elite drone reskin it and give it a hammer burst and boom a locust drone for horde, same with theron guards reskin the hunter and boom done. Only one that would be hard is kantus cause you would have to make a script to have it have healing powers. Tc said it would be too hard but I think they either just dont care or are lazy

    submitted by /u/IBIGWORMI
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (April 24, 2020)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sound Mixing Issues.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Not sure if it's just me but some parts of the game are loud AF.

    I know the chainsaw action is by essence louder but man it's crazy!

    Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/spartanb301
    [link] [comments]

    Just in case

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Ranked Problems

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    So I reached onyx I was pretty happy however , after that I played a game in which I did poorly in I accepted that but I stayed in onyx. The next game I played I scored top of the board and lost 2-1 and I get put in 42% Gold 3. I thought I was pretty absurd but I continued playing. My team was not all that great 1 left and the other just didn't care. Me and my friends carried we fought off so many people on point. For what I was given I played very well. Then I lost 502 points and went 60 %. The ranked system is a joke and extremely unbalance. Hopefully TC will work on it some more.

    submitted by /u/AdoptAqua
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 koth ranked

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Just played a match against a stack who did nothing but lancern and sit in 5 spots around the flag. My teammate left, and they dominated both rounds. I refuse to back out, but I can't stand lancer people. They got dropped when it came to 1vs but they just lancer sprayed.

    submitted by /u/lllJamesll
    [link] [comments]

    Shitty aiming skills

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    So, basically my aim is awful, I enjoy the game but I can't play multiplayer that much because my poor aiming usually hinders the team so, is there any tips for improving my aiming? I try to play against AI daily to practice but when I go against other players I get wrecked.

    submitted by /u/AJMX_Bjj
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play JD?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So I'm learning how to play JD in horde mode and I admit that I suck.. but wanted to get better since a sucky JD can cause a lost match since he's dps character. My Qs below

    1.) Do you always aim just in front the enemy? What causes the blue aim light to turn red?

    2.) How do you fire the GL when enemies are inside buildings on some maps (Harbor, Forge, etc)? When I try the GL just it's the roof.

    3.) What is the most effective card set up? I play mostly with randoms though I might play with 1 friend sometimes. I know the bleed card is a must along with GL mastery but what else?

    4.) Is there an easier way to hit flying enemies like the Kestrel and Guardian with the GL? Or is the boom better?

    submitted by /u/Cloud809
    [link] [comments]

    After round

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    How come in gears 5 you can't move around and no no people after a round like in gears 4? It just stop as soon as the round is over.

    submitted by /u/Okami9292
    [link] [comments]

    Kill stealing? Uncle Clay approves.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Homecoming | Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Pt. 7

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Gears 5 maps

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Clearly they don't like making new maps, or take a while doing it(not bitching just saying) So what are your opinions on maps that should be brought back?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lllJamesll
    [link] [comments]

    The weapons are balanced and performs as intended... Yeah sure.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment