• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 19 March 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 19 March 2020


    Weekly What’s Up - 19 March 2020

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Daily Discussion (March 20, 2020)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My 14 yo daughter drew this for me for my bday...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Anyone else wants a gears 2 ultimate edition

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Obvious why hope everyone is safe and healthy and same for this subreddit

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    You got it! ��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Seems like we are getting campaign DLC for Gears 5

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Gears Tactics - The Novel and Art

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    The Johnny Cog Gear charity skin will be available next week on March 24th

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I put together a short montage of mine and a friends Gears 5 campaign playthrough and thought some people here would enjoy it.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Gears 5 headshot are unsatisfying

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Can anyone else agree with me on this it just feels like anytime you get a headshot it just feels and looks like a normal body shot nothing compared to past gears games. I would love to see them fixed

    submitted by /u/kyle-le-fleur
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t Horde Frenzy available on all maps

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Seriously. TC are going to drip feed us the 3 year old gears 4 maps and the garbage 5 maps (not all suck only 3 do)

    Being drip fed maps that are already in the game into a new mode is annoying

    submitted by /u/GnarlyInfant
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone clarify what Octus is saying here

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Gear 5: killing matriarch with grenades, how to TAG them instead of melee strike + falling in ice?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Playing Gears 5 on Windows (playing at Experienced mode) and am now at the matriarch.

    I'm trying to use the grenade tag method that can be seen in several youtube videos. The idea is every time you freeze the matriarch, you tag a grenade to her for some considerable damage. Seems pretty effective.

    My problem: very often when I try to tag a grenade, instead it just does some melee swing toward the matriarch (i.e. hitting or smashing with the grenade). Which also includes some forward movement causing me to fall in the ice and freeze to death.

    Very frustrating. Is there a way to make sure I only TAG the grenate to the target, and NOT take a swing or move forward?

    I'm using the correct key, i.e. for melee attack. It works OK sometimes, and I can also tag grenades to walls etc. But here with the matriarch it's failing so often.

    I've tried tagging her from different angles, straight from the back, from the side, et cetera. But keep failing, I can't manage to get 5 or 6 successful grenade tags in a row. And every failure means I unwantedly step forward into the hole in the ice and die. And have to start all over.

    Does anyone recognize this problem? Not sure if it's specific to windows version (playing with keyboard+mouse) or anything. Any tips??

    submitted by /u/Warmongerr
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know if I’m missing something, but this boom is whack.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Gears 5 on XSX

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Tour 3 Predictions

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    This is mainly to keep note because my brother and I made a bet, but feel free to give yours as well. I will come back upon the reveal and tick what I got right.

    Executions: Throat lift and rip (inspired by Clayton) Crotch kick

    Skins: Gilded Cole Hivebuster Clayton Carmine Corporal Cole (judgement) DBI Baird (confirmed) Ronin kantus (confirmed) Helmteless Casan and Valmero V-day Casan and Valmero Cog gear Lahni Cog gear Mac Onyx Guard Keegan Theron Sentinel

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    Not even halfway through the first round

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Emote wheel

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Is there a way to disable the emote wheel? Sometimes I find myself clicking in my right stick while I'm fighting and it messes everything up lol

    submitted by /u/BasedDi0s
    [link] [comments]

    About the skins in the store

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Does skins comeback after an operation, I wanted to know cause I only have 500 iron but I don't wanna spend them now and I was wondering if operation 3 drop will they make a comeback?

    submitted by /u/Kalfrotz
    [link] [comments]

    I finally finish the tour of duty

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Can we please get a quickplay TDM playlist?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    The TDM + KOTH playlist is a massive improvement for quickplay but TDM seems to rarely ever get voted. Right now outside of ranked it just feels like it's only KOTH.

    Is there any chance the playlists could get split up at one point? Even just to try it out?

    submitted by /u/Fugalism
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wanna play escalation?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Looking for some players to group up with

    Add me sn1pe oo

    submitted by /u/shades_fnatic
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4 is still alive and well, not to mention a lot of fun.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Matchmaking takes approximately 2-3 minutes for a social quickplay match.

    I drop significantly less F bombs on gears 4 than 5. Would recommend.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/johnred4
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder.... Operation 3 could be delayed.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment