• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 12 March 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 12 March 2020


    Weekly What’s Up - 12 March 2020

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (March 17, 2020)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not gonna lie, it’s real ugly out there

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Fight was on at work, noticed an outdated advertisement in the ring. How I miss the days of GoW3.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Really really BAD matchmaking

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Hi community, and devs if you even read this, I am fairly new to this game, I am a bronze player playing ranked king of the hill matches with a friend (who is a newbie too) we are at level 65-75, and we're experiencing really bad matchmaking, I confirmed with the other players of my team and the opposite team, they were ranks: Master, Diamond 2, Diamond, etc. I think only my friend and I were bronze, wtf. This has been happening since we bought the game a few months ago. Honestly it's so bad, we're gonna stop playing it until we get a response to this. It's unbelievable this game has this kind of experience in multiplayer, it's like in the game Rocket League, it's RIDDLED with smurfs (players who buy new accounts and are high levels, just to troll new players), but I don't think that's much the case here, it's just bad matchmaking, I really hope you fix it, because it's a great multiplayer, that's the only downside we find, it literally gets so frustrating you can even throw your controller to the other side of the room. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/FrankMHWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Relic Weapons in horde.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Title,

    Relic Weapons in campaign were the funnest, and were a surprising twist on some of our favorite weapons in gears.

    If they were put in horde they're definitely gonna see use and it could be locked behind something like 15,000 power per weapon or scale the price to how strong the weapons are individually.

    Or just have an event called Relic Horde where all weapons are Relic variety and scale the difficulty accordingly.

    submitted by /u/MapleJordan_22
    [link] [comments]

    This Week in Gears 5 - 16 March 2020

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Horde Drone with a Retro Lancer

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Never Quit and Persevere!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    If you already own Gears 5, you'll automatically receive the optimized version at no additional cost for Xbox Series X via Smart Delivery.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Thank You Coalition for fixing the stuck Skiff glitch in Act 3

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    THANK YOU FOR ADDRESSING this issue team. Now I can continue my campaign after months.

    submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay of gears 5 on Xbox series X (early demo) - 4:25

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting error 0x00000c46?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I'm just trying to play and all I'm getting is this error and I cant complete challenges

    submitted by /u/Narcissismfof11
    [link] [comments]

    Myrrah’s change from Gears 2 to Gears 3

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I've been looking around and couldn't find an answer, but was it ever stated why Myrrah looks so different between the 2 games?

    submitted by /u/Wolvey06
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Frenzy and challenges?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    So i just did a horde frenzy does it not count for totem challenges or tour objectives?Nothing I did counted at all... Im really fed up with these boring and forced challenges. This game is quickly becoming more frustrating than fun.

    submitted by /u/Ravagez1
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 will be optimised for Series X on release.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    How would y’all feel about getting a character skin for reaching masters?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    There's no doubt that the current skin system they have goin is pretty ass. I feel like getting a skin for masters would be a cool thing to show off and be happy about achieving. Would help me forget about the current pool of garbage character skins.

    submitted by /u/Druely
    [link] [comments]

    Update on insane marathon attempt

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I've been doing little by little. I am not vibe. This brumak approaches but boltok bloom is the enemy. Do not trust the glowy wretches. Do not trust the Theron guards. (Thie was supposed to be funny but I'm hilariously unfunny so eh.)

    submitted by /u/Mr-Generio2
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Glitches? Or is my system dying.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I posted this on the Xbox one subreddit but didnt get much of an answer so I figured I would check here. I have been playing Gear of War Ultimate Edition recently and have noticed a few graphical glitches and artifacts. I wanted to check here and see if these are known glitches or if my system is dying.

    Here are the screen shots : https://imgur.com/a/Fxaftjr

    In the smoke you can see pixel artifacts (This has happened on two different days)

    and then the second and third photo you can see brightly colored pixels on the door. I have video of it happening and while in motion the bright pixels move and flicker in various parts of the door.

    To me it looks like a defective gpu. Or at least one that is starting to have issues. Like I said I figured I would post here and see if these are known issues or if I need to get a new system.

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/PlaythroughProject
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Gameplay - Minecraft Ray Tracing & Gears 5

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    New Maps?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Can we get some new maps, please? and please no remakes, unless they are maps that we haven't played in years. like river or ruins from gow2. gow 3 had some good maps too like trenches and thrashball. I'm tired of playing on the same maps. some of these maps I have been playing since gow4

    submitted by /u/PaleDevelopment
    [link] [comments]

    Locust/swarm horde?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    What if there was a horde mode where you play as a locust or swarm character against cog and stranded forces? Like the enemies could be basic unnamed cog soldiers, db's, silverbacks, strandeds, and other human side enemies.

    submitted by /u/moshedman85
    [link] [comments]

    Solo player thoughts

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Well, I haven't enjoyed this game as nearly as much as 4 for some reason. Seems like I'm always against really good 5 stacks and paired up with team mates that quit and suck. Is this game really worth playing solo anymore ? I've been waiting for ffa ranked but that hasn't arrived yet either . Like to know your guys' thoughts playing solo

    submitted by /u/Mrvile922
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Glitches? Or is my system dying.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I posted this on the Xbox one subreddit but didnt get much of an answer so I figured I would check here. I have been playing Gear of War Ultimate Edition on a brand new Xbox One X (Purchased less then 2 weeks ago.) recently and have noticed a few graphical glitches and artifacts. I wanted to check here and see if these are known glitches or if my system is dying.

    Here are the screen shots : https://imgur.com/a/Fxaftjr

    In the smoke you can see pixel artifacts (This has happened on two different days)

    and then the second and third photo you can see brightly colored pixels on the door. I have video of it happening and while in motion the bright pixels move and flicker in various parts of the door.

    To me it looks like a defective gpu. Or at least one that is starting to have issues. Like I said I figured I would post here and see if these are known issues or if I need to get a new system.

    UPDATE: Also had this happen in game https://imgur.com/gXEnQ8n as you can see there is a weird white pixel glitch in the top middle. Another glitch or system on the brink?

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/PlaythroughProject
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment