• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Gears of War | This week in Gears 5 - 2 March 2020

    Gears of War | This week in Gears 5 - 2 March 2020


    This week in Gears 5 - 2 March 2020

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PST

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (March 03, 2020)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PST

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes it be that way.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:46 PM PST

    The marketing for Gears Tatics in a nutshell

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Every time.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:44 AM PST

    The Gears 5 Ranked Experience

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Got one for me and my homie

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PST

    It's depressing how bad the population for Gears 5 is.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Gears of War as a series has always been niche, but Gears 5 is just an absolute mess.

    Ranked is practically impossible to get a decent match out of. People quit on the losing team, people quit on the winning team, players aren't anywhere near each other in skill level so matches are nearly always one-sided.

    Quickplay isn't much better. Bots filling up the majority of teams most of the time. Whenever there are actual players, once their team is clearly losing, they, again, just quit. Map selection is awful. I find myself running into the same people over and over again across all the game modes, whether it's Horde, Escape, or Versus.

    Did TC even have a game plan for this game? Because this seems like it's just a big throw-away that's meant to occupy the small fanbase that's left until Gears 6, which will likely be just as big a mess.

    submitted by /u/StarCitizenIsAScam
    [link] [comments]

    A Gears fan can dream!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Dear TC,

    Please give us our OG curb stomp back, and don't make it a weapon-specific execution. I'd love the option to replace the melee kick on a downed opponent with the curb stomp execution, or bind it to a new button. I miss it a lot more than I thought I would.

    Sincerely,

    Probably everyone...?

    submitted by /u/Avalarr
    [link] [comments]

    is it too late for gears 5?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:02 PM PST

    The game's playerbase is practically non-existent at this point. Is there any way they can even recover from this or is it just over now?

    submitted by /u/ReRedditRedditReddit
    [link] [comments]

    This is a nice skin. And I like how his hair is brown.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PST

    What...?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Unoriginal title here

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PST

    My MVP screen pitch

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PST

    How about when the mvp is displayed on screen after a match, instead of performing a stupid emote that seems so out of place in a Gears game, it's replaced with the best player on the winning team preforming a custom execution on the worst player on the losing team? You could still have the banner in the background, but I think it would be more satisfying to see my character performing a curb stomp on and enemy rather than dancing or standing completely still yelling "HEY!"

    submitted by /u/SpaceBandit13
    [link] [comments]

    It's truly been on another level since the update, can't get enough!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Guess who happens to work at TC

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Teammate left mid execution

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Never thought it would end like this

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Years of academy training wasted

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Coalition please just recode this game entirely, footage straight from quick match. There’s a couple things wrong here Ill let you figure them out.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Playing through the Gears series with a friend who has never played any of them before. We just beat 2 and I made this for him...he was kinda mad.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PST

    What are the best cards for Baird now?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Since the patch, I was wondering what were the best cards for Baird for inconceivable or master horde matches?

    submitted by /u/Cloud809
    [link] [comments]

    The Coalition Studio is working on the reported service disruption on Gears 5.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PST

    I see a lot of people asking about this weekends skins for watching on live.gearsofwar.com (3/6-3/8)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PST

    What is wrong with the ranking system in this game?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PST

    I lose 3 games while going positive and near the top of my team and I lose 500 points each game. Okay that's fine, I shouldn't get points if I lose. BUT I win the next game while going positive and I get 0 points.

    I have been playing this game since it launched and the ranking system has been HORRIBLE the entire time. The game has been out for several months at this point. Fix it already.

    submitted by /u/Redescribe
    [link] [comments]

    Penalty for leaving match after teammate quits?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I remember reading somewhere that if someone on your team quits, you can also quit the match without penalties but I can't find that anywhere. Also that if a match starts with a quitter, that match doesn't count and you don't lose or gain points. I'm starting to think that I imagined it.

    Reason I ask is because after winning Round 1 of KOTH, someone on my team left for some reason quickly followed by another teammate quitting. We lost the next two rounds. Only reason I stuck around was because I had a really good 1st round so figured I would get some points from that and since we had quitters,the last two matches wouldnt count.

    I still lost points for the 2 rounds we had quitters even though it was 3v5. I've had tons of quitters the last couple of days so wondering if its just better to leave the match instead of both wasting time and potentially losing points if there is no penalty.

    submitted by /u/ScaryXibalba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment