• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (March 04, 2020)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (March 04, 2020)


    Daily Discussion (March 04, 2020)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The one time I use this taunt ��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PST

    It astounds me that TC expect us to believe that they have not finished multiple characters 6 months into the games launch.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PST

    So let me get this straight; the game was in development for 3 and a half years but they could not finish Cole, Clayton, Paduk, Oscar, Lizzie, Baird, COG Gear and Deebee for launch, along with Warden, who all feature in the Campaign?

    That shows either incompetence or laziness. The fact they thought it was appropriate to miss out most of the campaign characters and Gears staples shows you where their priorities were.

    Out of Oscar, Paduk, Clayton and Cole, two of which won't be coming until Operation 4, AT THE EARLIEST.

    Disgusting.

    submitted by /u/EliteZephyr29
    [link] [comments]

    Phil Spencer - "On my way to @CoalitionGears today. @KennyBirge isn't with me to block so I should be able to post some of what the talented team is working on :-)"

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PST

    When you finally tired of swearing to god

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Did a friend's chainsaw ran out of gas?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Looks like Gears Tactics is going to consoles after all (controller and dev kit spotted)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Gears support took almost 5 months to reply to my ticket (bottom to top)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Closer look at the Top 1/5% rewards :)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Loving Gears

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:38 AM PST

    So I just started playing Gears (I know a bit late) and I am loving it, didn't think I would be loving it this much. Anyways how do i get Winter Armor Kait?

    submitted by /u/spark9879
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get back armpit hair on male character models like in Gears 3?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I remember big rig dizzy having armpit hair back in gears 3. I thought it was a nice detail that you usually don't see in video games unless you're playing NBA. Desert Armor JD etc should all have pit hair.

    submitted by /u/Calmosity
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please just have Gnasher-only KOTH stay as a permanent mode?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PST

    I really only stick around to get into Gnasher fights. Getting Lancer'd or Longshotted by someone hiding in some corner isn't appealing to me.

    submitted by /u/LogitechK380
    [link] [comments]

    Memes :)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Hold up

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I won 4 games in a row with the enemy team favoured. Gain about 15 to 65 each.

    As soon as I lose 1 game, down 350. Makes sense. Lost my diamond dropped to onyx 2. Hit onyx 3 and now back at 2.

    This is ridiculous.

    If the game had content and maps and I didn't play on district 4 games in a row I would play for fun. Having no new TOD is painful. Yes I really did play 4 games in a row in district with swarm. Couldn't even try out the new Baird skin lol (this isn't serious, it's just whenever you want a Cog you get swarm non stop. Vice versa)

    submitted by /u/GnarlyInfant
    [link] [comments]

    Noticeable delay on Up A

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Is it me or is there a real delay when you fire the shotgun on Up A

    submitted by /u/strider606
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting story

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PST

    This is just a funny story that happend to my brother and I while playing Gears 4 we were playing horde and I got on the ground and then i drag all the way to my brother and he quoted the lion king and said "long live the king"

    submitted by /u/Diego_Xartuni
    [link] [comments]

    Servers

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PST

    So ranked ping is fine but quickplay and events are terrible, are they player hosted because it seems it?

    submitted by /u/Jamiep96
    [link] [comments]

    they fucking ruined tdm with the new change :)))))

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Loving it.

    submitted by /u/Jamostaja
    [link] [comments]

    Snipe Him Too PLZ! | @HecticEsports_ | Spoon Fed

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Jebaited my friend NerveBtw while he was streaming by telling him I edited a video for him LUL

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PST

    How are conflicts resolved in horde? I get this message when more than 1 JD is in the group but I don't notice anything and all the JDs seem to work fine. Any ideas to help me understand?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment