• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (February 09, 2020)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (February 09, 2020)


    Daily Discussion (February 09, 2020)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Some of the game's additions needs to be reworked.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Gears 5 right now in a nutshell for me

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Stop forcing Gears E-Sports, it ain’t happening

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    This isn't to bash competitors or competitive play. It's just to point out that focusing on E-sports in Gears has been a waste of time. People just don't care about it. Gears fans don't even care about it. Can't we admit it? Gears is never going to be a big E-sports game. It never was and it never will be.

    Just pull the plug on it. Get people to start caring about the multiplayer in general before you push E-sports.

    submitted by /u/ktsmith91
    [link] [comments]

    We did it boys, now it’s road to 500

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Me every game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    That guy has a gears of war hoodie on

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Is there a marking targets bug?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:12 AM PST

    I've been racking my brain for the past few days what's causing this and I cannot find the cause. Maybe a week or so ago I could mark everything fine but now, for whatever reason, I can't?

    I'm stuck between calling this a bug because it seems like everyone but me can mark or saying it's on my end due to a possible broken controller. But here's the thing with the second scenario, I just tested both controllers I use (one wired and the other the official wireless) and the left analog stick being pressed down registers on both on them.

    So my next logical thought is.. surely it's a bug then, right? Yet everyone else seems to be able to mark which has me in my current predicament of this melting my head because if it was then I wouldn't be the only one with this issue.

    I'm probably going to buy another controller at some point later today and make sure it's of a different brand as this doesn't make sense at all but I'm just curious if anyone else has had this happen or is happening to them and are just as confused as I am about it?

    submitted by /u/UnanimousD92
    [link] [comments]

    Can they please increase the font size in SplitScreen!?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    What is going on in modern games? Do they even ever play them themselves?

    It's too small on a 52 inch you can't even read your name and score. What does that say? What button is it saying to press?

    It's like such a troll too because even sticking your face right up to the TV it's so pixelated you're not even sure what it says sometimes.

    submitted by /u/SpenseRoger
    [link] [comments]

    Locust Speak

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Anyone else crack up at the locust talking? I was playing guardian as RAAM and when the leader died he said auto-ooman down or something similar and I cracked up

    submitted by /u/CavS21
    [link] [comments]

    Guests should not be allowed in Ranked.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    They simply shouldn't. They tend to have no thumbs 99% of the time and take the place of someone who is potentially useful. I should not have to play at Onyx level with a fucking guest on my team going 1-12.

    Also, I shouldn't have to be with non-onyx teammates. Ranked is fucked.

    submitted by /u/EliteZephyr29
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't the lizzie bug fixed?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I mean come on. Why hasn't there been a hotfix? Shit really really sucks.

    submitted by /u/OutofBlood
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 - Developer's answer GGZii's Community Questions.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Gears 5 Content

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Does anyone know that there is a definite timeline for new maps to be released? Just had a bash of some multiplayer and was great to see the gnasher responding better but the map content is pretty shit imo haha.

    submitted by /u/ODBFOODSTAMPS
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t Change the Modifiers in Custom Horde/Escape, Xbox One S.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    BAM!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Sacrifices must be made for the gold medic

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Quad blindfire in FFA OSOK!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    What kind of person quits in the middle of a ranked match to go play ROBLOX?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Who are these people and why are they always on my team?

    submitted by /u/DinduMuffins69
    [link] [comments]

    Are collectibles broken?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:23 PM PST

    I just started this game a couple hours ago. Got the first couple collectibles and noticed nothing was counting. Figured it'd "catch up" when I ended my session. In chapter 3 I picked up some jack upgrades and realized one counter is working, one is not. So I knew something was up.

    Restarted the app, then restarted the game. Picked up the first collectible and it counted. Moved on to collectible 3 and saw my counter was only displaying 1 still. So I've taken a break from the game for a bit. All of the sudden this has become a headache.

    What is the state of collectibles in this game? I'm playing on PC so that might be my issue? Or am I just experiencing an isolated case of "that's weird"?

    submitted by /u/TacosAndBourbon
    [link] [comments]

    Allfathers Arena Horde?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    I filtered searches for custom horde games individually and came up with this:

    Allfathers Arena 36

    Asylum 11

    Bunker 4

    Dam 4

    Foundation 9

    Icebound 6

    Lift 4

    Exhibit 9

    Reclaimed 8

    District 11

    Training Grounds 5

    Vasgar 9

    Forge 22

    Harbor 6

    36 matches on Allfathers! The map isn't a great horde experience, too many weird angles to get picked off by snipers, hammerbursts and claws. Hard to engineer as you have to barricade so many different paths. It's also a slow game, enemies spawn way out of range and slowly make their way to you while they slowly decide which of the many paths they want to take.

    Next up is Forge with 22 games which is a little better, the base is pretty much a fortress but it's still a slow game 1-50 in more than 2 hours. It's slow because usually you block off one side of the base but enemies still spawn over on that side and slowly make their way to the right side.

    District and Asylum tied with 11 matches, both shite maps, slow and a pain to engineer/defend.

    Foundation, Vasgar and Exhibit tied with 9 matches. Foundation is the best I think of all the maps for horde. 3 lanes of enemies you can quickly mow down with trishots, all you really need is an engineer and JD and everyone else can choose whoever they want, a Jack is always good to have though.

    Seriously though, why Allfathers? What am I missing? I thought it was because maybe people are trying to master it but Lift dropped on the same day and only had 4 matches.

    submitted by /u/AcquaintedGrief
    [link] [comments]

    Flashbang Rework Ideas

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    What do you guys think of having the flashbang blind more/longer for a short duration but making it disable aiming instead of completely stopping your character? The intent of the flash was to help against the heavier lancer gameplay that was implemented and I feel like this might be a great idea to enforce this instead of having this dumb 1v1 freebie meta that's being used.

    submitted by /u/Ev_Thoughts
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I keep getting 0 points for every ranked game??

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    No quitters, no lag, I win three games in a row and get zero points accross the board?? What is this about??

    submitted by /u/K_Dave
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an issue with Escape leaderboards?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Finished a match on The Blight on Master, beat my previous record but didn't track the new one.

    Anyone else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/eduve1708
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment