• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (January 03, 2020)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (January 03, 2020)


    Daily Discussion (January 03, 2020)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 6's Main protagonist should be "that character"

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    I can’t stand Gnasher elitists. Look, I love the Gnasher, it’s what I use 90% of time. I don’t even like the Lancer damage on gears 5 but people like this are just cancer. I killed him once with lancer in FFA and that was the only time I used it.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I love that the characters can complement each other.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Wtf? xD

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    [bug report] if you try to chainsaw someone with an empty magazine, you will jam the active reload instead

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    honestly what kind of brain genius decided this was a good idea

    submitted by /u/nootfiend69
    [link] [comments]

    I knew the mace was strong, but... Really? I played that wrong?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    At this point should I just never shoot the gnasher again?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Re-up rewards

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:50 PM PST

    At what re-up do we get the actual cool skins that are locked? Just hit re-up 10 and was rewarded with a desert camo embar. My disappointed was immeasurable and my night ruined. Re-up rewards are so incredibly bad in this game, could've at least given the gnasher at re-up 10 smh

    submitted by /u/johnwilxboof
    [link] [comments]

    So it appears we get kicked from our own private solo Horde matches now when we go AFK even when it’s paused? Why?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Soloing Horde with bots and after 55 minutes of playing I get kicked for being AFK (whilst paused) because I spent 20 minutes or so helping to unpack shopping and prepping dinner.

    I'm assuming that there's no such thing as a "Privately Hosted Horde Lobby" because this wouldn't happen, so is everything now, even private lobbies, hosted by TC? I understand this happening in public games, but when I'm in a private game by myself with bots I mean come on.

    submitted by /u/Danny_1993
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get all achivements in all previous gears of war games from judgement to 4 in 2020?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    All games including Gears Judgment, Gears of war Original PC, Xbox 360, Gears of war ultimate edition PC and Xbox One then Gears 2,3,4.

    submitted by /u/ZAYONATA
    [link] [comments]

    Too many in my squad.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:49 PM PST

    So, i keep trying to join other hordes on the custom part and it keeps telling me my squad is too big to join. I habe no one in my squad, and none of my friends are even playing gears. None of my friends that play gears are even online! How do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/seasgt
    [link] [comments]

    TFW when you been trying to find Dam for 2 days . . Thanks for my daily kick in the nuts TC.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    New puppy

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    I am getting a new puppy in 4 weeks and I am naming him Marcus Fleanix that is all lol

    submitted by /u/fenixrises79
    [link] [comments]

    Useless filler content :/

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Has anyone gotten any of the new content from supply drops?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    I don't know if my game is glitched but I've literally gotten nothing new from operation 2 in supply drops. Every time the circle fills up I just get scrap from something I've gotten in operation 1.

    submitted by /u/llDurbinll
    [link] [comments]

    Swarm and COG separate weapon camo load outs

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Small detail but frustrating. Why can't you have different weapon skin customization for COG and Swarm? This feature was in GOW4 and I think 3 but don't remember. Frustrating to try and switch your weapon skins in the 10 seconds when they decide which faction your playing with.

    submitted by /u/Guinness2012
    [link] [comments]

    Are JD and kait together?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    After playing gears 4 and 5 i got the idea from the way Kait interacts with JD compared to Del particularly the ending of gears 4 where she runs straight to him for support that there is something there even after the fallout in gears 5 once they are on better terms she seems to take a shine to JD marcus also sees this i think because he called Kait Jd's girlfriend on several points i personally hope its the case as i think it would be interesting for the future of gears given kaits bloodline and who JD is related to besides i personally like them as a couple

    submitted by /u/hotshotrollins120
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war 5 FUNNY MOMENTS/FAILS MOMENTS #1 jajaja so good

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Lahni broken?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Does Lahni's "Shock Chain" card seem to not work to anyone else? It just doesn't seem like it chains enemies anymore.

    submitted by /u/HungryintheNight
    [link] [comments]

    This is by far the worst matchmaking of any Gears title. The matchmaking is absolutely atrocious.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Insane/casual

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Anyone know if the insane/casual co-op still works? For gears ultimate edition.

    submitted by /u/Synthwolfe
    [link] [comments]

    Versus maps should have a fixed rotation

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:00 AM PST

    If Versus maps were presented in a fixed 3 setting versus would be more enjoyable. The dailies would be easier to grind and there wouldn't be as many repeats of the same map appearing in the same 3 choices. RNG in shooters is fine but not when it is being handled by the monkeys at TC. Fuck TC they are as effective at good game design as Donald Trump is in Office.

    submitted by /u/PrinceOpFaggotIsHe
    [link] [comments]

    Missing components, Gears 5 Xbox One.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Throughout the third Act on the campaign various components have gone missing, either from location or front the inside of safes, does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Alberto_Arre
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to squad up for the last set of celestial skins?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:07 AM PST

    Will be creating a team for the last set of celestial skins, we will play against the team in it for the skins, well for the skins anyone can join and we will plan a time to play soon. Here is the link for my squad The Bois.

    submitted by /u/GalaxyGuinea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment