• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 03–January 10, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 03–January 10, 2020


    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 03–January 10, 2020

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Toys r fun!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Classic

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Ok, now he's only making fun of me.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:03 PM PST

    To those who have Baird and Lizzie unlocked what do you think of their abilities?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Destroyed Beauty in this classic

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Gears...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:34 AM PST

    sometimes i just love this sniper <3

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:44 PM PST

    First person to select a character should keep the character in lobby.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Agree or disagree?

    submitted by /u/ShadowKnight99
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck... fix this

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Idk how you crazy bastards did it, but goddamn

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:39 PM PST

    I didnt care for anything in the 1st ToD, but the skins in the 2nd has me grinding. Im more than half way done, but damn its not fun. Especially when it gives you BS obj's. Idk how the hell yall did it the 1st time. I respect thos that completed the 1st ToD, no lie.

    submitted by /u/Boozzman
    [link] [comments]

    TC support just took 3 months to reply to a game-breaking support request ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    QUITTERS/LEAVERS

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I have been playing Gears of War for a long time now, but this issue has gotten EXTREMELY out of hand. I have been playing ranked KOTH in Gears 5 for the past week and EVERY single game I get into there has been a quitter on either my team or the enemy team.

    What happened to the quit penalties? Are they off or something?? This should not be happening as frequent as it does.

    submitted by /u/DrayceTV
    [link] [comments]

    I made a friend

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    FFA chaos

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    GOW

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    When your stuck in bronze this season but were in top silver last season. With bunch of half shit team mates

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Can I still unlock the krampus skin

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:45 PM PST

    I'm aware the free for all got moved to quick play but is the skin locked now or can I still get the 200 kills for it?

    submitted by /u/joseconsueko
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased the UK weapon set

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:08 AM PST

    But my boltok is a USA one, my friend also had the same issue :')

    submitted by /u/anthony2690
    [link] [comments]

    I bought Carpool Lizzie recently and noticed that i can't play the totem challenges anymore so now i can't unlock the basic skin. Can somebody pls help me?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Anyone even know these free celestial skins were a thing?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Jermad totem glitch?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    The headshot 25 COG characters in versus challenge has been stuck at 1/25 for a week or so, even though I've played plenty of games with the totem equipped and headshoted many COG characters

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/TheLongNightKing
    [link] [comments]

    Need a 4 piece o ��bodies��with xtra��icing��on top.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Knifing in Gears 5?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Was playing through the campaign and my brother watched my character melee the swarm. He asked me how knifing would do damage because the Lancer with the chainsaw was created due to knives not being able to cut into locust hide. Anyways, I couldn't figure out an answer and was wondering what your opinions are?

    submitted by /u/GHostPR
    [link] [comments]

    Did you get your 60k EXP first or your other 4 challenges when working on Totems?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Hey Gears,

    I'm trying to collect some data for a project I'm working on for Gears 5. I'd like to know, for those who have completed Totems in Gears 5, which typically came first for you? Completing the 60k EXP requirement, or the other 4 challenges? Also if you could let me know roughly the amount of time it took you to complete the Totem in its entirety. Let me know, I greatly appreciate it! Hope everyone had a great holiday and New Year!

    submitted by /u/drewstopherYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment