• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Gears of War | What’s Up – December 23rd

    Gears of War | What’s Up – December 23rd


    What’s Up – December 23rd

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (December 24, 2019)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So I was watching Victorious and I did not know Jade has a bag with the GOW logo on it. Pretty cool

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:29 PM PST

    Everyone remember dom right

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    I just want Googly Eyes back in the game

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    There are two types of players

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Anyone else see the evil hulk when fighting a matriarch

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Reminder that this only works in about 5% of horde matches. It's such a shame because it feels so much better when the scoreboard time is reduced.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    Everyone that outplays me

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:08 PM PST

    Happened to me this weekend. What’s the difference anyway?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Add This Perfect Creature into Gears 5. Please!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    New Marcus skin

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Why in the everloving fuck is winning a ranked match a daily objective? Moreover, why is it only worth 1 star?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    Let’s not forget they’re 4 Carmine brothers and possibly the 4th Carmine brother is the father of Lizzie. Let’s hope to see him in the next Gears or DLC Campaign for Gears 5.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    If you're gonna have map specific objectives then Custom games should count toward progression

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Nobody fucking votes icebound so make custom games include progression and stop sticking your thumbs in your asses TC

    submitted by /u/copetherope8
    [link] [comments]

    All Re-Up Info Organized

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:42 PM PST

    I know not everyone cares about Re-Ups, and most people are generally annoyed at the terrible rewards they have to offer. But I absolutely love the rewarding feeling of that XP bar constantly getting higher and higher while I enjoy the game. That being said, there's bits and pieces of Re-Up info scattered around the internet. I wanted to make something to where you'd know EXACTLY what you'd need to do (a.k.a how much time you need to spend lol) to get to the Re-Up you want.

    It's an INSANE grind. Unless you're XP boosting, there's no way around the massive mountain of grinding. As of now, we know there will be 50 Re-Ups (confirmed by TC Octus on twitter), but we don't know anything past Re-Up 21. At least I wasn't able to find anything reliable.

    You should be able to download this Google Sheet and input your data. Everyone has different experience levels, so there really isn't an "average" amount of XP you can expect from a game. Most of the data in the "Input Data" section at the top is just placeholder data. I don't have every game type in there, but feel free to edit it how you like after you save it. The entire sheet will reflect accurately once you fill in your specific numbers (note that you may need to play a few games in each game type to get a good average XP/Game).

    Let me know if you have any issues downloading it. This is my first time sharing a spreadsheet so I apologize if it doesn't work like it's supposed to. I hope this helps at least someone out there!

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10k3MuwilEQRDWa6Gw3oeT16oq4Cuw9GL4bfet5wdU3Q/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/UN5HAKEABLE
    [link] [comments]

    Only reddit will understand...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:02 PM PST

    Anyone else think there should be a snipe and shotty only ranked mode?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    I started in GOW1 and this is all we ever played (granted it was "player" matches back then.

    But still it would be nice if they gave us the option to play ranked matches with snipes and shottys only.

    Anyone else like to see this happen?

    submitted by /u/xMGSxSpectrumx
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 1 vs Gears 5! - Being honest in how the feel.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    11 Kill Streak for FFA Win with Rise Avexys

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    My experience tonight with “Win a match on District”

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:14 PM PST

    So I went for the easy method of let me play versus ai until I find district. I kid you not I spent an hour looking for district. Kept getting dam, foundation and icebound. I'm like alright searching and leaving isn't working. Let me try staying, and map vote. Oh was that a mistake, I did this 4-5 times during that hour, out of the three maps, two would be the same map with a different game mode. I'm like this is ridiculous, I close out gears and open it again, first match District. FML

    submitted by /u/Blurryface_097
    [link] [comments]

    What heroes, villains, and skins would you guys like to see and make a return in Gears 5? Just curious.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:06 PM PST

    Yeah yeah yeah group hug

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    [Spoilers] Judgement felt more like DLC than a full game

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    So I am way behind on Gears. I have read some of the books, all of the comics, and have beaten the first 3 games, as well as Raam's Shadow. Well I just beat Judgement and I had heard very mixed reviews about this game, but I don't see how they could've been mixed.

    I'll start with the things I liked:

    • I liked the addition of new weapons.

    • I liked the changes to some of the guns.

    • I really liked Paduk.

    • I like Sofia alright

    • I liked some of the new locations.

    • I liked changing characters every chapter.

    • I liked the final boss fight and the final cutscene.

    • I liked the constant battles. Although I felt it gave less time for development, it kind of made sense for the timeline. Since we were so close to E-Day, I feel like that is when the most amount of Locust would be seen. They would constantly be coming up out of the ground and not holding back because they have the element of surprise and numbers. Where as even only 9 years later to Raam's Shadow, they're more patient with their attacks.

    • I liked the quick grenade throw button instead of having to swap to grenades

    What I did not like:

    • I hated the style of it all being flashbacks. I wouldn't have minded it if it wasn't for the fact that it seemed like they barely talked inside the actual mission, it was always them reflecting back on that moment.

    • I hated the declassified stuff. I liked the challenge it added but with the stars you get and the scorecard at the end, it felt like an arcade game that would be DLC for Gears 3 more than it did a full game.

    • The story was really short and I thought really stupid. I really don't see anyone in the CoG army being so stubborn that enemies are right outside and they proceed to have a trial. At first, I really liked the trial aspect. I was like, "Oh reality hasn't set in for Loomis. He is trying to do things the same as they did them pre-E-Day." But then when the roof was falling in or the Locust were right outside, and he was still doing the trial, I just rolled my eyes in disbelief.

    • I didn't like COG vs COG.

    • I didn't like no active reload in multiplayer.

    • Didn't like that there were only two weapon slots instead of 3.

    • Didn't like the removal of DBNO from multiplayer.

    • Didn't like how the matches just ended instead of it going into the mode where everyone has 1 respawn.

    Overall, the game is fun, but it felt completely useless storywise. Like all I can think we got from this was why Baird is only a private, and some info on the bots.

    submitted by /u/jordan999fire
    [link] [comments]

    Tour Challenges

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Question: is Dam in the MP rotation? I have a star challenge to win a match on Dam and I have yet to see it. I've played about 20 matches and I'm getting frustrated with it

    submitted by /u/xDAx-Conan
    [link] [comments]

    Chips Ahoy codes

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:03 PM PST

    I've got 5 left so if people need let me know how many you want and I'll message them to you

    submitted by /u/animejunkie84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment