• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (December 25, 2019)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (December 25, 2019)


    Daily Discussion (December 25, 2019)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Watching ride along 2 when...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Spotted Gears 1 in The Hurt Locker the other week!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:03 PM PST

    My wife made me a gears of war shirt. If people don't know it's a line Marcus says to tai when he meets him in the comics.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Petition. On escape mode stop the need for return to lobby on master before a saferoom

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    On master difficulty you can not restart the game without having to stare at a horrendously long loading screen to load up a lobby, only for you to wait the same time again to get exactly where you just were.

    If there were such a pointless waste of time in MP everybody would be complaining, I am one of the few who enjoy playing escape but it bores the hell out of me.

    If this also annoys you please share your views here and make as much noise as possible to see if we can get this sorted, it would make sense if you could also start from the first Act if you did make it past a saferoom.

    submitted by /u/eligh3121
    [link] [comments]

    Is this skin returning ? https://twitter.com/sasxsh4dowz/status/1209564942472548352?s=21

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    Who approved this resident evil abomination?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Arid Gale Skins

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    All I want for Christmas is a 24 hour long video of L Carmine's laugh.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:39 PM PST

    That beautiful chuckle cures plagues, makes angels weep with joy and turns Swarm drones into COG sympathizers. Honestly TC should rehire the VA and give her a role in GoW 6 as L's twin sister. I'd kill for this. Really, TC who do I need to kill for this? I'm always ready for more Carmines. Btw, when Clayton?

    submitted by /u/Knalxz
    [link] [comments]

    Free boost for Dec 25th is up!!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:56 AM PST

    Free Boost when?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:22 AM PST

    Quick post on when we get the free Boost for today and the other days coming up..

    Says 25th but Its already 8 hours into the day..(UK)

    Would of liked the chance to take advantage of the double stars Now since I have the time to do them!

    submitted by /u/ryannewbz2112
    [link] [comments]

    I’m too sick at gears

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Is the gib range in this game just a roll of a dice?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Honestly, what is the gib range? why are people gibbing me a mile away with the gnasher while I'm constantly hitting 98% with it WHILE I SHOOT THE GUN IN THEIR FACES!

    I can't hip fire anymore because TC have decided to put in blanks in the gnasher! With every new patch I have to play this game differently, I can no longer play this game with confidence because I can't tell if my shots are gonna land or not! I can't strafe properly anymore because it's all down to luck! Did you land a natural 20? Nice, you gibbed 3 people, did you land a natural 1? You MISSED a gnasher pellet, you get insta gibbed from the NOOB you sneaked up on like a TWAT!

    PS: Why am I still getting left with flash haze? Thought this would've been fixed by now, I get flashed and the flash haze stays on my screen for the rest of the game and it doesn't happen every now and then it happens 90% of my games.

    submitted by /u/Cooshtie
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on what I should play?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:35 PM PST

    I need about 30 more stars in the tour of duty to unlock onyx Casan which is all I want since I've missed the gilded armor, don't play as much as I'd like. Pretty much planning to grind all night, On my way home now!

    submitted by /u/wreck_it_alf
    [link] [comments]

    Tour done, zero iron spent

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    How did epic games make games like Gears of War and Unreal tournament, then end up making fortnite??

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:09 AM PST

    What are some less requested skins/characters you'd like to see?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:35 AM PST

    Not things like "Cole! Skorge! Other Carmines!" But things people aren't often talking about. Speaking of other Carmines...

    I personally would really like to see Recruit Clayton from Gears 3, and the Zombie Carmines from Gears 4. Also while we're on the subject,

    Zombie characters BUT ONLY OF CHARACTERS WHO HAVE DIED. And also have them feature how they died on their model, like Benjamin, Anthony, and Mihn, still upset about Zombie Dom not being chard all over.

    Also 2 variants of the CoG Gear I'd love to see is the Medic (Love the white) and the NCOG Marine.

    Also, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I would like to see some of the DeeBee recolors return. SOME. Don't want the colorblast, but I would like to see Ninja, Spectre, and Red Tiger (I guess it would be Blue Tiger now) see a return.

    In terms of the Swarm, the only recolor I liked was Spectre, but I would also like to see all Scion Variants as skins...

    Also...

    ...Just give me all the locust. I know this isn't "less requested" but just give me my Savage Grenadier Elite and Flame Grenadier. Plz TC.

    submitted by /u/buttonz97
    [link] [comments]

    Lizzie's silverback not having guns?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:03 PM PST

    My lizzie for horde is level 1 and when I summon the silverback theres no guns on it. Do I have to equip cards to actually use guns?

    submitted by /u/Leaderrzz
    [link] [comments]

    Best time of the year!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:07 PM PST

    Throughout the year we may disagree, bicker, bitch and moan, scream, cry and argue, but here, on this day, I wish you all the best.

    If you celebrate and/or believe- I hope this day finds you and yours happy, and healthy!

    Merry Christmas Gears fans!!

    submitted by /u/Lucky-Luck
    [link] [comments]

    Um excuse me matchmaking?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:03 PM PST

    how to equip baird totem or any totem?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:25 PM PST

    I crafted a few totems but it won't let me select them, what am I doing wrong

    submitted by /u/joza28
    [link] [comments]

    Sycotic - Gears 5 Final 2019 Montage Video/Insane Clips/outplays

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment