• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Gears of War | What's Up - Nov 25 - Operation 2 Announcements!

    Gears of War | What's Up - Nov 25 - Operation 2 Announcements!


    What's Up - Nov 25 - Operation 2 Announcements!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:43 AM PST

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (November 26, 2019)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PST

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TC whenever they update the store.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    What can be hiding behind this free for all...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:35 PM PST

    Automatic death every time

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Operations 2: Free For All

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    RIP Gears 5

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:20 AM PST

    Ive been a fan from day one...I totally enjoyed gears one multiplayer matches and insane campaigns into the early morning hours... and just like every iteration they all had some fun playability in some way even (dare I say it) Judgment was different but still had a little bit of credibilty, Gears 5 needs a huge overhaul before I would consider picking this up again, back to GOW4 I go so I can finish getting my wings and the rest of those skins I don't have in my collection. Kinda sad really cos I used to rip other people for the sad tactics other developers used on other games and now my own favourite series has just become like every other game, a buggy cash fest!

    submitted by /u/DEADBYDECEMB3R22
    [link] [comments]

    JD Philnix (Petition to Make Meme Monday Everyday)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Restored to its original state

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Make your team show when you win the game instead of "MVP"

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:46 PM PST

    Show the winning team. Doesn't matter if they were the MVP of the match, just show who did the best on their team and show all 5 characters, not 1 person.

    Would give more value to banners.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    So... what happened with the halloween escape hive competition?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Haven't heard about anyone being rewarded despite there being a competition for whoever made the spookiest halloween themed hive.

    I made one myself, and I didn't get any notification about whether I placed in 3rd or whatever, and I can't find anything about it on twitter/facebook. So would like if they said who won and stuff.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Why Gears 5 doesn’t quite do it for me

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:56 PM PST

    This is all my own opinion and feelings on the game.

    • The game looks and feels almost exactly like Gears 4 yet it has way less maps and characters. So we go from Gears 4 to a game that's basically Gears 4 with minor changes (I'm not complaining about that) but way less content probably so it can be drip fed to us or even sold back to us.
    • Competitive tuning from Gears 4 is completely gone which is sad since it was the best tuning Gears has ever had
    • Characters being locked to specific classes in Horde is lame
    • Horde not allowing duplicate characters feels like a step back
    • Having only a few characters for Escape is stupid especially since there are more characters for Horde. It should be the same amount for both modes.
    • Ranking system was (still is?) terribly broken
    • Breaker Mace is super OP and still hasn't been patched
    • Escalation is much slower in between rounds
    • Too much content locked behind the Store. There's some cool stuff I've wanted to get but I'm not paying money for it.
    submitted by /u/ktsmith91
    [link] [comments]

    GW502 and professional level play.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Is there a fix that some of us don't know about regarding this crash message as any framerate above 60hz seems to reproduce it time and time again. I've tried playing at stock clock speeds, disabled any overlays and closed every unessesery background app. Whereas i dont mind capping my fps for the campaign I'd like to enjoy the multiplayer at a higher refresh rate. My question is how do pro players get around this because im sure they wouldn't be capping their fps at 60 competitively.

    submitted by /u/Milky2Sugars
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants a variation of Overrun in Gears 5?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Just curious now that we're going to have Free For All in Gears 5. The only good thing about Judgment for me was Overrun. And by good, I mean great. I sunk countless hours into that game mode. The rush you get when you finally have enough points for a Mauler and one of your teammates activates a Mauler at the same time and low and behold, you've also got a Kantus to heal you both all the way to the E-Hole cover. The destruction, slaughtering the enemy team in their base, and that feeling you get when you're on defense and you completely shut their shit down like Negan from TWD. If you've never played it, I highly urge you to go back and try it out. The one problem I see with it ever making a return is that it had it's own set of unique maps that couldn't work for traditional multiplayer games. It would be a nice surprise though.

    Also, towards the end of Judgments life cycle there was a very competitive, underground Ranked scene. Every night we played against each other. Are any of you guys on this sub or do you recognize these name? Sgt Bolo, AmazigPower, Hodor, VTownSoldier... those are just a few of the names I remember that were always getting picked first when we played Ranked lol.

    submitted by /u/MewDeuces
    [link] [comments]

    Erm....come back?...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Lizzy/Baird Speculation

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:29 AM PST

    Really curious what you guys think about the new characters, specifically for Horde Mode. What are their specializations going to look like?

    Baird will 100% be an Engineer - SO curious how those skills will compare to Del's and how they will try to pull off that there is no definite BEST engineer. Kat doesn't count as her skills are subpar to Del's on high level Horde.

    What about Lizzy? Tank? Scout? Truck driver?! :)

    Can't wait to find out.

    submitted by /u/Llane
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Free for All got me hyped - TRIGGER WARNING : GOWJ clip

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:43 AM PST

    Anyone know what the different connection issues mean?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:37 AM PST

    On the bottom right, there's one that looks lile 4 squares and one that looks like a wifi signal. Usually has nothing to do with high ping. A friend of mine gets the wifi signal sometimes even though he's plugged into the Ethernet. I'm just really tired of seeing something completely different happening on the killcam.

    submitted by /u/MasterDoubleYou
    [link] [comments]

    Icebound is the worst map ever

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PST

    I said it. The map kills the pace of the game. It becomes a campy lancer fest. Worst map in 5. It's just like blood drive.

    submitted by /u/GnarlyInfant
    [link] [comments]

    Is this confirmation 2v2 is coming as well on Dec. 11?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Classic Baird

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:57 AM PST

    Fahz new skin

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PST

    Blocking Horde Trolls.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:31 AM PST

    I have read of trolls joining peoples custom Horde games and trolling it on purpose (Spending all money, moving defenses), After experiencing this last night on Wave 35 Insane I was wondering if I were block those trolls players will they still be able to join my custom games if the game appears open on the custom games list?

    submitted by /u/Naddderz
    [link] [comments]

    Dear TC

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:47 AM PST

    Stop try so hard to be like Epic Games. This is not Fortnite. Ok thanks.

    submitted by /u/DeafGamerDucky
    [link] [comments]

    TC has acknowledged that ranked still needs work and their actively working on it!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:34 AM PST

    What game modes do you guys want added in gears 5?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:02 PM PST

    I would love for them to add Over run and beast mode but for beast mode add 50 waves make it similar to horde but not at the same time.

    submitted by /u/Sprucevirus2976
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Gears 5 and Steam's Remote Play Together feature

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:20 AM PST

    I have a few questions about Gears of War 5 and Steam's "Remote Play Together" feature which was introduced some months ago.

    • Do I need an account to play? As of right now none of my friends have Gears 5 and I don't either but in case they do in the future, I might ask to join them using RPT. Of course I need Steam, but I'm talking about Microsoft - I made the mistake of using my real name as my username for my Microsoft account years ago and it costs $10 to change it. Do I need this kind of account to even just RPT Gears 5 on Steam?

    • Will my progress be saved if I exit? If I do need a Microsoft account it probably will, but if I don't then I doubt it can persist.

    • Anything else I should know? It's all free and the only money spent will be those of my friends' that will buy the game in case they ever do so there's not much to lose but I still want to be prepared.

    submitted by /u/pangalanapilido
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment