• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Gears of War | Operation 8 - Drop 1 - Reveal!

    Gears of War | Operation 8 - Drop 1 - Reveal!


    Operation 8 - Drop 1 - Reveal!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Grub killer makes a gear happy.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I literally never play escape but this shit had me dying lmao i love Clayton so much

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    When you realize that Cole's first name is Augustus

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Why not just add the breechshot!?!?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Four characters confirmed for drop 2, so overall six new characters for the final operation of gears 5 and three news maps. I'd say that definitely a strong ending to the major live service. I judged too soon with yesterday's trailer. I do apologise.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Since we're getting a Sergeant Mataki I'd love to see an Aspho Feilds Marcus in this Op. (99% chance it won't happen ��)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    OP 8 road map

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Spider-Drone

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I for one, would like to know what led TC to make this claim.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Trishot Main

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Baird, why you gotta ruin the moment? (The dialougue sequence made me laugh though)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Some clarification on the road map

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    FINALLY got General Rank a few days ago

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Havent played much pvp since Gears 3. This felt good

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    How can I delete Jack from my squad in Gear Tactics?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    I picked Jacked mode because I always want extra content and I didn't plan to use Jack on my squad. But it seems the game force me to take it in every mission and I don't want extra help, I want the normal experience with the new content. I was just leaeving him in the start of the mission but when the sub goal is "end the mission in less than 15 rounds" it fuck me up because I waste the last three rounds only taking it to the extraction point.

    submitted by /u/SparerThought
    [link] [comments]

    Operation 8 is live...the grind is back!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    To everyone espacially arabic speaking Gears 5 please view this video i have created

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk3lJn25JUA

    submitted by /u/MrFireiz
    [link] [comments]

    I am receiving 0 score for fully played matches in comp FFA

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    As the title says. Most of these matches I am placing 1st as well. I am receiving 0 score. I haven't left any matches or anything and I am constantly getting 0 score for matches played.

    Since this has started happening, I've dropped from top 50 for Seasonal FFA to top 90.

    submitted by /u/aofk
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty proud of this ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Is Shot Delay good or bad?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    From what I've read people seem to be split on this? Just curious to see what everyone thinks.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Gamer64Bro
    [link] [comments]

    The achievements being added in OP8 are terrible

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    I know achievement hunting is a small community, but I've only seen similar reactions.

    The new achievements being added next week are either uninspired, or outright grindy. Whoever designed them clearly has no clue how to make a fun and yet challenging task.

    Instead of tasking players with multiple unique challenges, we must grind for hundreds of more hours if we want the achievements.

    I'm sure everyone has a different opinion, but the worst for me is that I'll have to master all horde maps in the 50 wave variation. Why not give players the option of frenzy instead? Instead they say, "eh, do both."

    As a final slap in the face, there is no retroactive tracking. Reach re up 50 before the update? Too bad. Reach legend 200 before the update? Too bad. Win versus matches on the required maps? Too bad.

    TC can't design good achievements to save the world.

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    So, despite all my classes at level 20, all skill cards are level 1. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Does any want to unlock the freindly fire mutator

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    You can unlock the mutator by having 4 player coop on the campaign from start to finish so who wants to do it

    submitted by /u/ZombiFelineTuba
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to use the tactician?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I'm at level 11. Wondering what would be the best path to take (what cards to upgrade) and overalll tactics.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Rod2099
    [link] [comments]

    Blademaster

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Been leveling up Blademaster, and the class is pretty OP I think, but it's fun using the Electrobade and just Melee'ing the shit outta Scions, Wardens and basically anything that moves on land, except Carrier or Matriarch. Although I was able to melee Matriarch the other day without getting ripped in half, where I tried the day before and got ripped in half shrugs

    submitted by /u/kalsikam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment