• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Gears of War | 30-0 in a Ranked FFA, something I thought worth sharing.

    Gears of War | 30-0 in a Ranked FFA, something I thought worth sharing.


    30-0 in a Ranked FFA, something I thought worth sharing.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Got my Gears hoodie today, I love it

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    Don't say his troll death, DON'T say it

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Going back to Escape after grinding Horde

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Marcus, I need to find Maria.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I got this a while back still my favorite gears item I own

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    lol detail that they really treat the dr-1 like a player if they get hit with the matriarchs ult

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    This happens when the opposite player quits on 1-1, immediately after the match starts. I didn't even get to see his/her gamertag lol. Easy 1 victory towards the medal.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Never play with your food

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Gears 5 PC

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Could The Lancer Work As A Bullpup?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Not too long ago I found an image of a 3D model which took the Assault Rifle from Halo (looks like the model used in Halo 5) with the Lancer's chainsaw bayonet mounted onto it. When I first saw it I thought to myself "wow that's really cool." but after sending the image to a friend of mine who is a big fan of Gears, and getting a good second look at it, I began to wonder why the C.O.G. didn't make the Lancer a bullpup? I don't see anything wrong with making it a bullpup, I see nothing but improvements all around. I'm no expert on deep lore though, I'm a (big emphasis here) VERY casual fan, so I'm not sure if this would have really worked in the series at all, and I personally don't think a bullpup rifle would fit it's aesthetic, but realistically speaking it would be a massive improvement over the retro Lancer.

    submitted by /u/SettonsTheName
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot I had this. My wings re-up in gears 4. Made me so happy. Sorry for the heavy breathing

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Judgment

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I'm replaying gears of War judgment. I kinda wish some of the weapons in this game were in gears 5. Especially the UIR ones like this games version of the markza or the booshka.

    submitted by /u/azt936
    [link] [comments]

    This game is literally all timing

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    1v1 Weekly Event

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    What do you guys think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/horsepower228
    [link] [comments]

    How is this a ranking system?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    I've come back to gears after a few months off and I've come back to this atrocity of a "ranking system". Is there something I'm missing ? This ranking system seems to in no one actually prove how skilled you are , it literally just seems to be about who plays the most. Doesn't matter if I play 2 hours a day and stomp my games, the average guy playing 8 hours will always have more points then me? How does this system incentivize people to play ranked ?

    I may be missing something and feel free to tell me I am. But this system just seems in every way worse than the previous system.

    submitted by /u/cozarlord
    [link] [comments]

    Did TC ever give an explanation for the lack of boost over the weekend?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Just wondering. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cmchaunce
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war 1v1 tips?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I can wallbounce decently but sacrifices aim i struggle with players that just sit in cover for like 1 minute and wait for me to make a move any tips to consistently win against these players thanks! Mainly play gears 3 and 5

    submitted by /u/MiniMuscle02
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think that the Cog should be pushed to their brink again for Gears of War 6 just a rough idea of going about showing it below.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I feel like the new characters have had everything quite easy for them in the last few games, tactics included. I kinda want the myrrah/reyna Swarm queen to be as relentless as the original Myrrah by that I mean I want her to bring the Swarm to the level the locust were at in Gears of War 1 and to reintroduce the horror elements again. Kinda have new Ephyra like the Jacinto of this game the only safe haven that is well guarded.

    The story starting off in a linked dream sequence from Marcus and Kait (to draw on the weird connection they had in 4) where we see past heroes like we did in 3 but it's everyone who died alongside both characters ranging from Carlos Santiago to Del. Where they are fighting a mish mash of swarm, locust, creatures from the hollow and Lambent. They both wake up suddenly in different sides of the same trench that has been made a no mans land similar to verdun (bodies are gored and there are dead bodies from both sides strown around the place) by familiar faces. JD waking Kait with their squad outside (consisting of Fahz, (new character) (new character) and a new Jack). Baird waking Marcus with their squad outside (consists of Clayton, Sam, Cole, Paduk and a returning Jace Stratton).

    The first act consists of Defending the trenches (have a remix of the locust theme to signify the swarms new found strength) with the end of the act resulting in having to find Scorpio squad who haven't reported back to Hana and Hoffman. Simple yet something familiar, this branches open a choice of going as Kaits new Delta or Marcus's old Delta (Easter egg audio cue of the guitar riff after defeating a couple locust from past games to confirm your selection).

    (While it kinda rehashes some bits from older games it's done in a way to bring veterans and new players back into a story that is similar to a traditional Gears of war game like how Halo infinite is doing with Halo 6, let me know in the comments and I'll expand on another part of the idea I have for such a story)

    submitted by /u/AceOfSpades90000000
    [link] [comments]

    The Trap - Hive Weekly still broken

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    After the numerous complaints the last time they had this as the weekly, why wasn't it fixed yet. We know the devs were aware of the issue and to have it come back is frustrating.

    The issue i'm talking about is the final 2 doors, unless you're in perfect sync with your teammates, if one person goes through either door alone they'll close; potentially trapping 1 teammate in either the supply room or the corridor before.

    Edit: Daily not weekly.

    submitted by /u/Alakasham
    [link] [comments]

    How did you feel when playing Mercy on Gears 5

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    How did you feel

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SpiderNinja211
    [link] [comments]

    this rag doll had me cracking up the other day

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    fix the damn servers (rant)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Seriously. this is getting beyond a joke. I'm sick and tired of getting kicked during a loading screen (or worse, losing all sound or being stuck under the fucking map) because the servers are broken as fuck. it's stupid. why even play campaign online when it's a game of Russian roulette on whether or not I'll actually be able to play for more than two minutes.

    submitted by /u/Hentai_conissuer
    [link] [comments]

    Did they shorten operation 7s date?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I swear yesterday it said week 7 of 13 and now it says week 8 of 10.

    submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment