• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Gears of War | Sooo I love Gears and Halo and I wanted to mashup them…I might’ve gone too far with this one

    Gears of War | Sooo I love Gears and Halo and I wanted to mashup them…I might’ve gone too far with this one


    Sooo I love Gears and Halo and I wanted to mashup them…I might’ve gone too far with this one

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    The camera marks those it watches for death.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Am I the only one?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    I was playing gears 5 horde on inconceivable and please tell me why a palace guard snuck through our defenses then grabbed the tri shot off the weapon stower and used it to murder us all this has got to be the smartest ai I've seen instead of running in and shooting like they normally do he was thinking bigger

    submitted by /u/StreetArm8244
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or did they just snipe my boomshot with an embar midair?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Why are always mad something

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Everytime I log on it seems like someone's mad at something weather it be TC, the community, skins or esports. Is gears really this problematic or does the community just have the patience of a 4 year old?

    submitted by /u/WearierPanda588
    [link] [comments]

    My Massive Gears of War collection!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    My big wish for Gears 6

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    The one big update that I want for Gears 6 is to the gore. Gears of War used to be a game that shocked me with the gore, the executions, etc, and it was awesome; but nowadays games like Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein, have really just blown it out of the water. We need some updated gore: no more chainsaw phasing through an enemy's torso while you kill them, show it cutting them in half. Detailed (not realistic, mind you, I don't need this to be Mortal Kombat X where I'm disturbed by the executions) gibs, you get the idea.

    What are some other big things players want?

    submitted by /u/Asian_Jake_Paul1
    [link] [comments]

    Wait... what? ����

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Is Gears 6 being developed or will TC just continue to pump out tons of content for Gears 5?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Are they doing the Destiny 2 or Rainbow Six Siege constant continued support model for Gears 5?

    submitted by /u/BONGO_FRUIT
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 14 player FFA event ! Highlights

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    eSports on the weekend?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Anyone know the schedule?

    I can see the weekday ones, but not the weekend ones.

    submitted by /u/Gears6
    [link] [comments]

    Duel of the Fates - Ranked Gnasher 2v2 - Gears 5

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    14 ffa multikills ��

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    These daily hordes are getting ridiclous

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Todays lot, poison flushers, drones and close range gambit, these feel ridiculously hard, the poison modifiers make fortifications nearly useless, but close range gambit makes any non assault class pretty much useless, anyone else starting to find some of these dailies a bit ridiculous?

    submitted by /u/sG_Agonize
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the Gears 5 tactics onyx guard

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Thrashball Drone?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    I just got an Xbox Series X and started playing Gears of War 3 again. I had all the DLC and even took part in the beta. I still have my Cole Train and Golden Retro Lancer. I remember always playing as a Trashball Drone but it doesn't seem to be there in the switch from 360 to series X. What happened to it?

    submitted by /u/SandyK1LL
    [link] [comments]

    Hive busters keeps crashing

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Just bought the dlc but when I try to start a game it freezes any help?

    submitted by /u/Kmossxx
    [link] [comments]

    Had Horde Frenzy (inconceivable especially) gotten harder?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I feel like I can never beat inconceivable anymore? Has anyone else noticed it's gotten harder or am I just bad lol

    submitted by /u/Ok-Original-598
    [link] [comments]

    Games Ranked

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Feels like I haven't seen one in awhile and just replayed the series so felt like doing one.

    1) Gears of War 2 2) Gears of War 3 3) Gears 5 4) Gears of War 1 & Ultimate Edition 5) Gears of War 4 6) Gears Tactics 7) Gears of War Judgement

    Thoughts? Where do think Gears 6 will end up on the list?

    submitted by /u/Sargeantdeath99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment