• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Gears of War | I seen this when reading Gears five tech test reviews

    Gears of War | I seen this when reading Gears five tech test reviews


    I seen this when reading Gears five tech test reviews

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Just got these today

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    My favourite Gears of War Hero.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I'm sorry but this was too funny

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    My buddy accidentally started our horde match on Beginner...when we refused to quit he decided to try a new engineering tactic...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Lyrics are weird but song is still pretty good tho

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Phantom Markza is live, limited time only! Live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    There's no better feeling in Gears than picking up snipe and IMMEDIATELY popping someone

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Hey, I just got myself Gears 5 and I really wanna get the Kilo Squad skin for Baird, it says Tour of Duty IV but I have no clue what that means. I'd appreciate any help.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Phantom Longshot is live, limited time only! Live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Got banned in UMGGAMING chat for telling people how to know when to get the weapon skins without having to watch �� what a joke

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    🤡

    submitted by /u/Aqazo
    [link] [comments]

    Who here plays Gears Tactics?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Just started playing Gears Tactics and I gotta say I'm impressed. At first I didn't think Gears of War could translate very well to a turn based strategy game, but after playing it I already like it better than Gears 5. I know they're two separate genres, LOL. It's just that my favorite genre of game is turn based strategy and seeing Gears of War so well adapted to this genre makes me want more of it.

    I checked out the sub dedicated to Gears Tactics and it's...pretty dead, so I thought I'd try to find fellow players here. Who else here likes Gears Tactics?

    submitted by /u/Webimpulse
    [link] [comments]

    “Look at allll that JUICE!” - Cole

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    One of my favorite quotes/scenes from the original but it brings up a thought I had. Gears 4-5 is 20yrs after the locust war. They found out that imulsion is alive and is the reason for the war. Adam Fenix designs a weapon that destroys the imulsion. So what's powering the world afterwards?! Imulsion was their primary source of energy (our oil) and it's taken us decades (in real life) to find alternative solutions to oil. Who came up with the fix, at the blink of an eye?!

    submitted by /u/tsay40
    [link] [comments]

    I have a complicated relationship with Ranked

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    On one hand, as a KOTH player, I find the ranking system extremely flawed. Getting 5 caps and a bajillion kills has nothing to do with winning KOTH.

    But on the other hand, it's helped me become a better player. When I play ranked I make much wiser decisions, as well as get more kills than I normally once did.

    I'm always picking up on new things. And some things I don't even know how I do it. For example, I have had matches where I took on and killed 3 or all 4 players on the opposing team. I find myself doing some crazy wallbouncing stuff that I have no idea how I pulled it off.

    I just reached Diamond 1 and I'm just letting it soak in a little. I know that once I play again I'm going back down to Onyx 3, so I'm just enjoying my Diamond status for a day or two. So there you go. My complicated relationship with ranked. It's complete BS, but it's pushing me to be a better player.


    [link] [comments]

    How to Contact TC if you did not receive one of the esports skins?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Hello I had heard you can contact TC if you were not awarded one of the streaming skins if you had proof. I have received all of the phantom skins except for the enforcer now. I was wondering how I go about contacting them to have it added to my game? thank you.

    submitted by /u/ViconiaDevir
    [link] [comments]

    #SeriouslySundays

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Hello UK/EU players! Me and a friend are going old school and playing classic gears 1 every Sunday! Starting from 2pm gmt, we will be hosting ranked Warzone and also streaming on twitch. The more the merrier, let's populate gears 1 💀

    Drop me a message on XB or twitch for more info: DeanoSaaaauR

    submitted by /u/DeanoSaaaauR
    [link] [comments]

    Type an F in the chat

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Tc can you fix this fucking issue please because it's getting underneath my skin Kilo please see this for the love of God

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    So for about the 5th time in a row now I have been disconnected in the middle of a ranked match and the past 2 of those encounters with this bug after I have restarted my gears (because that fixed it and allowed me to join back the other 3 times) I am now banned again from ranked I dont know why this is happening but It is can you guys please fix this issue because I am now 1900 gp down and have a ban which is great. Like can I get any type of confirmation that the team is aware of this bug because I have recorded game clips of it on my xbox just incase an event like this happened .

    submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers) Who should be the protagonist for Gears 6?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    I made a thread a little ways back simply asking this question. I decided to make a poll now to get definitive numbers. My first choice is Marcus, seconded by JD. I believe the trilogy (Unless this is a saga) should end with a Fenix at the helm.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 3 PC Custom Map - Ruins (From Gears 2)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    2 for 1 special.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    When the ping is 3 digits

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Tuning Changes?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Can TC please give us an update if any tuning changes will be made to this new tuning? There seems to be near universal consensus from everyone who plays PvP that this tuning does not quite hit the mark.

    Please look at the Gnasher range, gib range and even, dare I say it, the lancer's ability to kill because this is what people want looked at.

    Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/EafieeTeafiee
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing Gears 5 with a friend online, but they can't hear me through my microphone

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Is there anything I can do ? My friend is an xbox player and I play through Steam

    submitted by /u/funguy202
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment