• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Gears of War | January 21st Dev Stream

    Gears of War | January 21st Dev Stream


    January 21st Dev Stream

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Hey Folks! Any questions for the January 21st dev stream? We do not have a specific guest at this time, so general questions are fine, but please keep in mind we won't answer questions around future content, and, some questions require the experts to answer, but we'll do our best!

    The process for this post will be:

    • Any questions answered on stream will be noted, and the answer added here.
    • Any questions that have answers from before will be added here.
    • Any future content-style questions, I'll be replying to let you know they were.
    • Questions not answered that can be added to 'future stream questions' will be and will get a reply to explain that.

    If your question does not fall into the above and does not get an answer, it could have been one of the following reasons: too specific (you are dealing with a very specific-to-you bug, please contact Support), the question was inappropriate to ask and we cannot answer it for multiple reasons, or we cannot answer for other reasons we cannot get into.

    For clarity: Future Content questions are any that ask about anything that could be upcoming: Skins, Maps, Achievements, Modes, Events, etc.

    submitted by /u/TC_Sera
    [link] [comments]

    I still remember the first time I picked up a meatshield in Gears 2, such a badass new thing to have experienced in the franchise.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    I guess that... hit

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    More of my GoW 1 clips (looks like you guys enjoy these quick clips a lot)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    I was wondering if there was anyone who would be up to play gears 5 with me I’m on pc so my name on gears is Metalhead198816 numbers is because of my two favorite albums and those are the years they came out

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Hahaha. So us.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Hey there lads, I love to make fan characters for gears and this time I made this guy, and elite cog gear that maybe the equivalent of a navy seal, this guys take down scions leaders and they recover old CGO tech from the swarm claws. They are deployed by stealth king ravens.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Most Beautiful Game I’ve Ever Played

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Title

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    That's not how bullets or barrels work...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    That was simple but I love it

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:28 PM PST

    So, I was bored to death and made this a comparation of the locust with other 5 scifi species from other games and movies from biggest to smallest

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Thought this Warden screenshot I took for my LP on Hivebusters was nice what do you think?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    2 small sniper clips from Gears 1 PC game night last weekend

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Creepy Coordination

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Why do people still think you can lagswitch in this game ? Lol

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    You currently have two options: Playing Ranked with Masters or playing Quickplay against stacks

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Sure love watching my team of randoms be endlessly disrespected and teabagged by partied up cunts

    submitted by /u/chocobodrumstick
    [link] [comments]

    My new favorite thing to do

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Talk shit in quickplay in an OBVIOUSLY not serious, cheesy joking way, see who gets their jimmies rustled and challenges to a 1v1, then tell them to set it up. Then they leave to set up the lobby and send a bunch of invites and threatening messages. I then troll them into oblivion in DM's while I keep playing matches with my friends and they sit in an empty lobby by themselves waiting for the 1v1 lol I can't even imagine taking 1v1's ESPECIALLY coming from a quickplay match that seriously

    Example of obviously stupid shit talk that will set sensitive manbabies off: *persons name is BigDog* "BigDog, more like BigDogPoop because your gameplay stinks like poopy" *person then throws fit*

    submitted by /u/MikeCaputoDrums
    [link] [comments]

    To those in Diamond and Masters, what training/drills/practice do you recommend to move past Onyx?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:01 AM PST

    If I'm being honest, Onyx might be my ceiling. I am old (relative to this community), and struggle with fine motor skills.

    It's farther than I thought I would ever get, as the first PvP shooter game I ever played was Gears 4, beginning in December of 2018. I think pushing might be worth a try, though.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cmchaunce
    [link] [comments]

    GoW2 - Network Updating Issue

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Hey All,

    I've decided to replay the original trilogy and when loading Gears 2 on the Xbox One it shows a 'network settings are being updated' and I can't get past the start menu.

    Is this a known issue? Is there a work around to play the game and campaign still?

    Appreciate any help or advice on this.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/SoontirFel181st
    [link] [comments]

    GG to the servers

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Has this happens to you?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Was it always this hard?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Hello, it's been a long time since I've played and my dad and I are playing gears 5 on experienced and its brutal, idk if the difficulty is just high it shouldn't be cos its basically just hard and having played ever other game except 4 we know what to do, but most things just one shot you and check points are not common, sometimes it just seems outright unfair but were making progress, currently near the end of act two and it's good fun at least, I'm surprised cos we tried 4 and it just felt off like they ruined the beloved franchise but 5 is pretty darn good. But Ethier we suck or it's just hard, I dont remember it being this bad but I probs played on easy back then when I was like 12 tho I defo played a bit on medium cos I tried to get the dish best served cold achieve, and my dad played on hardcore I've certainly got better and dad got worse lol.

    submitted by /u/RhysToot
    [link] [comments]

    Masters Ranked

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Hey can anyone give tips on how to get to Masters? Id like to get the Master Skins but if its hard to do im willing to settle for Diamond to go with my other skins, im currently Onyx 1 in TDM, FFA, KOTH, is it easier or better to go in Solo or something ? Im finding it hard to get out of Onyx 1 even though im grinding as shit before the season ends, Thanks

    submitted by /u/jeid60
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment