• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Gears of War | I'm a very average player so this was quite exciting for me. Just please let me have this moment thanks!

    Gears of War | I'm a very average player so this was quite exciting for me. Just please let me have this moment thanks!


    I'm a very average player so this was quite exciting for me. Just please let me have this moment thanks!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    End of the Gears 5 campaign be like

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Finally got these today - $10 each, couldn't believe my luck! On the hunt for the King Raven next.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    C’mon TC just add the skin we want ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    You should have gone for the head

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Gears of War 3 background I found on an old hard drive

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:53 PM PST

    Got this cool little thing in the mail today. The details are much better than I expected.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:03 AM PST

    Just doing my dailies almost everyday

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Just watched this video about Judgment this morning at 5 A.M. what do you think? i found it to be informative and intresting in many ways, and i actually agree with most that this guy said.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:54 AM PST

    Combat Medic Class Cards

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:32 PM PST

    Im currently level 17 with the combat medic and im gonna grind out the lancer tonight but i feel like i don't contribute other than my headshot stim card so i dont know if any cards are essential to the class or to choose between grenades or support

    submitted by /u/Upper_Explanation
    [link] [comments]

    These funny yet also quick to give up teammates

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Post match results shows inaccurate rarity for blade dancer.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Horde frustration (why do they do this?)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    I have played gears from the start, I bought it first day and fell in love with it. I found that horde was my thing. I like engineering classes. Mechanic. I have recently jumped back in and I see people with ten or more reups and 18-20 level characters doing odd things and noob things.

    1 Run and pick up fab first, then drag it to one side of the map without putting it back down to see where taps spawn.

    2 Use the Demolitionist's or tactician's weaponry off their locker and run it dry leaving the main dps without weapons. Then blaming them for failure.

    3 Everyone deposits then the level 19 and 10 reup or more player starts building shit and they are not an engineering class. And they actually rush to build it before the engineer can.

    4 You are jack and you sit on your ass and watch people go down and die. Zero fucks given.

    5 Rambo players who run out and die half way across the damn map and quit on wave one.

    6 You don't know how to skip end of wave intermission even after I explain it to you.

    7 Letting engineer build your base and then sit and don't lift a finger to help dps and you play a Heavy class(you blow shit up). Just sits there wave after wave.

    I could keep going but you understand. I'll remind you these are all 18+ level and 10+ reup people playing master level horde. There is no excuse and I don't get it.

    submitted by /u/nibblingzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Skorge's Paradise

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:34 AM PST

    TC please add this execution into Gears 5 somehow

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    A girl and monster

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    I got that sick headshot today in a ranked warzone match

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    We shouldn’t get banned from ranked matches for the servers timing out, and removing us from the game.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    Afks in horde mode

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:36 AM PST

    I can't count the times I just die trying to save a laid afk player, I save him he stay afk and is killed instantly, and I die in sequence

    submitted by /u/erick_rednose
    [link] [comments]

    Whiffed the 1st shot but this was still very satisfying.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    Finally get to display my Gears 5 figures, guest starring Scorpion.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Easy to find gears 5 pc pvp games?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Is it easy find gears 5 pc games?

    submitted by /u/MoistMakingMan
    [link] [comments]

    Reminds me of the UIR rocket assembly building.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    8pm eastern on a Sunday night during a pandemic — TC broke the matchmaking.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment